By releasing the Advocate General Punjab Recruitment 2020 advertisement, the officials will invite the submission of online application. Actually, this recruitment is for the enlisting of the new job seekers in the Clerk-cum-DEO, Steno-typist Posts. Recruitment board officials may unleash the Punjab Advocate General Application Form 2020 at pbadvocategeneral.gov.in.
Advocate General Punjab Recruitment 2020
The information you will get on this page is about the upcoming Punjab Advocate General Notification 2020. Here the details of that recruitment are prescribed on this page. For the applicant’s comfort only, we have covered all the information related to this recruitment and particularly important details of the recruitment like the release date of this recruitment, educational qualifications, up to which age the candidates can apply for this Advocate General Punjab Recruitment 2020, application fees and most importantly the application dates are placed in this page.
✪ Punjab Advocate General Syllabus ✪
Advocate General Punjab Jobs 2020 Details
|Name of The Organisation||Advocate General Punjab|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk-cum-DEO, Steno-typist|
|Total number of posts||Not Released|
|Application Form Starting Date||Not Released|
|Application Form Closing Date||Not Released|
|Category||Punjab State Govt Jobs|
- Minimum graduation completed candidates from a recognized Board are eligible.
- Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands-on experience in the use of a personal computer on Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from Government recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified
- Possesses a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Government of India
- Maximum age is 37 years
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- General /EBC/BC – Rs.Rs.600
- SC/ST – Rs.150
- Handicapped – Rs.300
- Clerk-cum-DEO : Rs.10300-Rs.34800+Rs.3200 Grade Pay
- Steno-Typist: Rs.10300-Rs.34800+Rs.3200 Grade Pay
How to apply for Advocate General Punjab Recruitment 2020?
- Firstly see the official page of the organization i.e. pbadvocategeneral.gov.in
- Recruitments Option is there at the left side
- Click it.
- The notification of the respective Recruitment is available.
- Download it to know the particulars of the recruitment.
- If you are satisfied with that details, then open the application form page i.e. www.govt.thapar.edu/agpo
- In that page, go to the application form directly.
- Fill the details, upload passport pic and signature
- Pay the fees in online
- Submit the form.
Advocate General Punjab Application Form
Candidates, if you have the interest to Apply Online for Advocate General Punjab Vacancy 2020, view this page. This page will give the instructions to be followed by the competitors while filling the form, the candidates have to take the help of our page. As per the rules and instructions only, the candidates will be requested to give the Advocate General Punjab Application Form. Without following the instructions if you give the application form, then officials won’t accept it at any cause. So be careful and in the presence of mind only submit the form.
Punjab Advocate General Jobs 2020
Job seekers should not refer to the Advocate General Punjab Clerk (DEO) Recruitment 2020 if you want to give your details in the online form. Applicants may think that after submission of application their part of work is completed but that was wrong. Once the application procedure is ended, download the syllabus to get selected in the Advocate General Punjab Selection Process. Maybe the selection process will be informed after the verification of applications.
For the upcoming Advocate General Punjab Steno-Typist Recruitment 2020 news, candidates should monitor the updates on this page. When the cabinet of Punjab given the approval for the election of the new candidates into the vacant posts of Clerk and Steno-Typist. Then immediately, the recruiting organization shall publish this Advocate General Punjab Recruitment 2020 notification to invite the eligibility criteria matched candidates for filling the form before the last date.
✪ Punjab Advocate General Previous Papers ✪
To download Advocate General Punjab Recruitment 2020 Notification (Not Released)
To fill Application Form (Not Released)
Punjab Advocate General Recruitment 2020 will be given for the filling of the Clerk-cum-DEO, Steno-typist Posts. The careers section of this organization has to observe the vacancies. In the Advocate General Council of Punjab state, there present some of the posts having vacancies, getting occupied those vacancies with the eligible candidates is part of the work of the organization. So to engage new candidates in the jobs, first, it asks to submit their basic details like educational qualification, full name, pay the application fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can we obtain Advocate General Punjab Recruitment 2020 Updates?
Job seekers can prefer pbadvocategeneral.gov.in or recruitmentindia.in to check the recruitment status.
How to fill Punjab Advocate General Application Form 2020?
The procedure of filling the application form is given at recruitmentindia.in.