Check out the full information of AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer Recruitment notification of the year 2018. In ahvs.kar.nic.in the application form pdf copy of this 126 Veterinary Officer posts will be available. The eligible people can post the application from 26th Dec to 25th Jan 2018.
AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018
Check AHVS Karanatak Veterinary Officer Recruitment Notification 2018 through the information noted in this post. So from this post, we are informing the viewers about the very latest Karnataka state Government job alert. That job alert is from the AHVS Karnataka of 126 veterinary posts. The enrolling of the eligible candidates for these 126 jobs has began from 26th Dec 2017 and continue till 25th Jan 2018. So the days between these dates are the proper dates to fill the application form. The ones who have no idea about this recruitment can see the official notification which was released directly from the officials at the bottom side.
Apply Offline 126 Veterinary Officer Posts @ahvs.kar.nic.in
Download AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer Application Form: The department of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services in Karnataka State in shortly called as AHVS Karnataka. The related organisation works will be look after by this State government department only. Now for the veterinary hospitals in Karnataka along with Hyderabad-Karnataka border regions, insufficient number of employees are present. So to make them sufficient as per the needs, it will recruit the 126 Veterinary Officers by the new educationally qualified candidates. That recruitment has to start with inital stage that is application receiving from the eligible people. How to post the application form of AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer is underlined in this post from Recruitmentindia.in.
Also Check: Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2017 -18
AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018 Details
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಪಶುಸಂಗೋಪನೆ ಮತ್ತು ಪಶುವೈದ್ಯ ಇಲಾಖೆಯು ಎಹೆಚ್ವಿಎಸ್ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಪಶುವೈದ್ಯಕೀಯ ಅಧಿಕಾರಿ ನೇಮಕಾತಿಯನ್ನು ಪ್ರಕಟಿಸಿದೆ. 126 ಪೋಸ್ಟ್ಗಳು ಲಭ್ಯವಿದೆ.
ಅರ್ಜಿ ತೆರೆಯುವ ದಿನಾಂಕ: 26 ನೇ ಡಿಸೆಂಬರ್ 2017
ಅಪ್ಲಿಕೇಶನ್ ಸಲ್ಲಿಕೆಗೆ ಕೊನೆಯ ದಿನಾಂಕ: ಜನವರಿ 25, 2018
Name of Organisation: Department of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services,Karnataka
Post Name: Veterinary Officer
Number of Posts: 126
Job Type: State Government Jobs
Mode Of Application: Offline
Application Opening Date: 26th Dec 2017
Last date for application submission: 25th Jan 2018
Date of Exam: March 2018
Official Website: www.ahvs.kar.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria For AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018
The complete qualifications for AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018 notification as per the job wise.
- People who is degree holder of a B.V.Sc and AH degree with a minimum of 50% of marks from any University of Veterinary Sciences or University or Agricultural Sciences established by law in India.
- They must be Registered his name m the Karnataka Vet en nary Council
Candidates, age must be as per the AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer Recruitment rules that is maximum age is 35 years.
Selection Process :
To join in AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer vacancies, They must follow the selection rounds
- Written Exam
- Rs.500/- in the form of I.P.O/DD
Selected candidates for these posts will get the pay scale as per the salary norms of AHVS Karnataka.
Veterinary Officer: Rs.28,100-Rs.50, 100
Vacancy Details: 126
See the Application Procedure of the AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018
- Open the official site of AHVS Karnataka @ www.ahvs.kar.nic.in
- See the Opportunities Option
- See the AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018 notification
- Download that notification
- Clearly, refer all the details in it
- If you have that eligibility criterion you can apply for these vacancies
- Download the application form from any one of the above sites.
- Fill the details in the application form
- Make payment
- Paste Photo, Signature and required documents.
- Send that filled application in prescribed format (attached below) to the Office of the Commissioner, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services, 2nd Floor, Sir. M. Vishveshwaraya Mini Tower, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore – 560 001 on or before 25 Jan 2018 till 5 PM
List of Documents along with the filled application Form:
- I.P.O. / D.D. of Rs. 500
- SSLC marks card/T.C./Extract of cumulative record (In support of age)
- S.S.L.C/P.U.C marks card for claiming exemption from passing Kannada language examination.
- Caste/Caste and income certificate in support of reservation claimed
- Discharge certificate/Release order in support of Ex-MP claimed/ Certificate in the prescribed format in case of dependent of Ex-MP
- Rural candidate reservation certificates
- Kannada Medium study Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Hyderabad-Karnataka Certificate
- Karnataka Veterinary Council Registration Certificate
Karnataka Veterinary Officer 126 Posts Recruitment
Note down the AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer jobs hiring procedure by the way of the enlightenment shown in this presented post. Unless missing of any point regarding this recruitment, this page information is updated. In case if any confusion is arises for you during the posting of application form, then you can ask us about that , we will rectify it.
At least degree holders in Animal Husbandry or Veterinary education are educational-wise eligible candidates for this AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer Recruitment. So revise your educational qualifications then hand over the hard copy of the application form to enroll your particulars. End up this enrollment of details and posting of the form and required educational documents by 25th Jan 2018.
|Application Opening Date||26th Dec 2017|
|Last date for Application Submission||25th Jan 2018 till 5.00 P.M.|
|Examination Date||March 2018|
|Official Notification of AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|