AP ECET Notification 2019 is out in additionally contains the Application form, login links, Eligibility Criteria, Exam dates, Entrance Exam Syllabus, Exam previous papers for practicing for an exam, has been updated on the primary blog of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, APSCHE @apecet.nic.in., Registration will be started from 18th Feb 2019 to 24 March 2019. The Entrance Exam is going to organizing by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur or JNTU Anantapur under the management of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, APSCHE to hold the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2019 or AP ECET 2019 on 19th April 2019 from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM, the hall tickets or admit cards of ECET AP Exam will be placed in April 2019. On the base of diploma holders and B.Sc (Mathematics), degree holders are eligible for getting the admissions for to the second year of B.E./B.Tech and in 2nd year B.Pharmacy courses. So, the applicants can download the main ECET AP Notification and can see the official links for registering in online through our page.
<<<< Also Check: AP ECET Previous Papers>>>>>>>
Short Notice of AP ECET Notification
- 1 AP ECET Notification 2019
AP ECET Notification 2019
Andhra Pradesh State Govt – Here in 18th Feb 2019, the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has figured out the AP ECET Engineering Notification 2019 on the primary websites at @apecet.nic.in., this must be a good news to the students who are doing or engaging in the diploma holders and B.Sc (Mathematics), degree holders to entering into the next level of educations on their careers. This announcement wiped out in Feb 2019. On the dates of 18th Feb 2019 and 27th March 2019, willing students may start to register in online now. The complete details are enhanced in the below, in the clear pathway. The courses offering in this year via Andhra Pradesh ECET Notification 2019 are given in the below. Look for more Entrance Exam Notifications at here.
You may also check –
AP ECET Notification 2019 DETAILS ENLISTED
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Exam Conducting University||JNTUA, Anantapuramu|
|Name of the Examination||Andhra Pradesh State Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET 2019)|
|Admission Courses||IInd year of BE/B.Tech & B.Pharmacy courses|
|Category||Entrance exam Notifications|
|Application Form Opening Date||18th Feb 2019|
|Application Form Closing Date||With Out Late Fee: 27th March 2019
With Late Fee: 2nd April 2019
|Hall Ticket Release Date||April 2019|
|Exam Date||19th April 2019 from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
Courses Offering by APSCHE to ECET –
- ANE- Aeronautical Engineering
- ASE -Aerospace Engineering
- AUT -Automobile Engineering
- BIO -Bio-Technology
- BME- Bio-Medical Engineering
- CEE- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- CER- Chemical (Ceramic) Technology
- CHE- Chemical Engineering
- CIV -Civil Engineering
- CPE -Chemical Petro Engineering
- CSE -Computer Science and Engineering
- CSS- Computer Science and Systems Engineering
- CST -Computer Science and Technology
- CVT -Civil Technology
- ECE -Electronics and Communication Engineering
- ECM -Electronics and Computer Engineering
- ECS- Electronics Control Systems Engineering
- EEE -Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- EIE -Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- ETC -Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.
- ETM -Electronics and Telematics
- GIN -Geo-Informatics
- ICE -Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- INF -Information Technology
- IPE -Industrial Production Engineering
- IST -Instrumentation Engineering and Technology
- MCT -Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering
- MEC -Mechanical Engineering
- MET -Metallurgical Engineering
- MIN -Mining Engineering
- MME -Mining Machinery Engineering
- MMT -Metallurgy and Material Engineering
AP ECET Eligibility Criteria
- Must be an Indian Citizen and Resident of Andhra or Telangana States
Domicile Requirement –
- The student should hold AP State Domicile and it mandatory the status of Local or Non-local satisfy
- The student should have the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics from the recognized university or board and others should have the obtained a Diploma in B.Tech/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State
Minimum Marks in Degree –
- Students must obtain 45% marks for reserved candidates and 40% for unreserved candidates.
Andhra Pradesh ECET 2019 Notification
Yearly, the AP ECET 2019 Examination conducts by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. Likewise, Andhra ECET 2019 notification is going to conducting by the JNTU Anantapur on May 2019 at morning times. Students, who are willing to move forward with this notification firstly need to register to AP ECET. Noted, you may a final year or Passed out applicants doesn’t matter. The final year of students of holders and B.Sc (Mathematics), degree or completed applicants can apply from March 2019 to April 2019. Around totally, 3 Lakhs peoples have the chance to apply or register or to face the Entrance Exam.
<<<< Also Check: AP ECET Hall Ticket>>>>>>>
Look related Exam syllabus and Exam previous papers at on our page @recruitmentindia.in. website. On behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, the whole process and Entrance Exam of Andhra ECET progress under in control of APSCHE on every year. From March to April 2019, registrations will take place. The whole while, the Admit Cards, and Results will be updated as per the QuaRter dates dated in the main Engineering Common Entrance Test AP notification. Certainly, these links will become within one week, hoping that. This is for today, we’ll catch you next time.
<<<< Also Check: AP ECET Result>>>>>>>
Apply Online for AP ECET Notification 2019:
- Visit the official website @ apecet.nic.in
- Hunt for main AP ECET Notification 2019 and check on it.
- The pdf of AP ECET Notification 2019 will be opened.
- Application forms also besides given click them
- Enter Proper candidate Details and Upload Photo, sign.
- Pay the Application Fees as per the norms.
- Submit the Form.
- Save the generated Application ID and Password for future process.
AP ECET 2019 Important Dates
|Submission of online application form||18th Feb 2019|
|Last date to submit an application without late fee||27th March 2019|
|The last date to submit an application with late fee Rs. 1000/-||2nd April 2019|
|Hall Ticket downloading||Last week of April 2019|
|Exam Date||19th April 2019|
Important Links of ECET AP 2019 Notification
AP ECET 2019 Notification NEW!!!!