- 1 AP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 Particulars
- 2 AP High Court Typist, Copyist Notification 2022
- 3 Essential Qualifications
AP High Court Assistant Recruitment Notification 2022 for 63 Assistant, Examiner, Typist and Copyist Posts is released on 21.10.2022. Graduates who are waiting for AP High Court Copyist Posts must apply for the posts by checking the particulars on the advertisement. Although the advertisement was released on 21.10.2022, the AP High Court Application will be accepted from 30th October to 15th November 2022. No extension will be allowed to apply for the AP High Court Examiner Recruitment 2022. At hc.ap.nic.in, the High Court of AP Typist Copyist Online Application is made available. Eligible canidates can make registration fast in the prescribed format.
63 అసిస్టెంట్, ఎగ్జామినర్, టైపిస్ట్ మరియు కాపీస్ట్ పోస్టుల కోసం AP హైకోర్టు అసిస్టెంట్ రిక్రూట్మెంట్ నోటిఫికేషన్ 2022 21.10.2022న విడుదల చేయబడింది. AP హైకోర్టు కాపీయిస్ట్ పోస్టుల కోసం ఎదురుచూస్తున్న గ్రాడ్యుయేట్లు తప్పనిసరిగా ప్రకటనలోని వివరాలను తనిఖీ చేయడం ద్వారా పోస్ట్ల కోసం దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవాలి. ప్రకటన 21.10.2022న విడుదలైనప్పటికీ, AP హైకోర్టు దరఖాస్తు 30 అక్టోబర్ నుండి 15 నవంబర్ 2022 వరకు ఆమోదించబడుతుంది.
Without having the Educational Qualifications, and Age Limits, the aspirants are not allowed for the AP High Court Examiner Recruitment 2022. Community Wise Vacancies are also mentioned in the Advertisement. Also, refer to that and if the candidate has any confusion in the registration process, they must read the Registration procedure mentioned below. Because AP High Court will not allow the modification of submitted AP High Court Assistant Online Application after submission.
AP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 Particulars
|Name Of The High Court||High Court of Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Names||Assistant, Examiner, Typist, Copyist Posts|
|Number Of Posts||63|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh High Court Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||21st October 2022|
|Start and End Date of Registration||30th October to 15th November 2022|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP High Court Typist, Copyist Notification 2022
Both AP High Court Typist and Copyist Notification 2022 and the Application form are shared below for the candidate’s sake. By using them, the applicant can finish the registration. Offline applications will not be accepted by the Officials at any cost. That too applies as fast as possible because there may be a server problem on the last dates of the registration. Then the applicant lost the option to apply for the AP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2022. If the applicant does not pay the Fee, then their application will not be accepted by the High court at any cost.
AP High Court soon organizes the Written Test and Typing Test for the applicants for 63 AP High Court Vacancies Assistant, Examiner, Typist and Copyist. Applicants who will clear the test only be hired for the positions. The Salary will be Rs.25,220/- to Rs.80,910/- for all the posts. If there is any update regards the AP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2022, we will update them here.
To apply for the High Court of Andhra Pradesh Copyist Recruitment Notification 2022, the candidates must have the following qualifications.
- Assistant, Examiner: Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce.
- Typist, Copyist: Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce. And passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting (English) Higher Grade.
As of the date 01st July 2022, the applicants must have the age limits of 18 to 42 Years (General Category) to be eligible for the High Court of Andhra Pradesh Assistant Recruitment Notification 2022. For SC, ST, and BC there is a maximum age relation of 5 years for PWD, Ex-SM it will be 10 years.
- General Category: 18 to 42 Years
- SC, ST, BC Candidates: 18 to 47 Years
- PWD, Ex-Serviceman: 18 to 52 Years
The applicants are asked to pay Rs.800/- (OC, BC, EWS) and Rs.400/- (SC, ST, PH, Ex-Serviceman) to submit the AP High Court Examiner Application through Debit Credit Card/ Net Banking. The fee paid will not be refunded back.
- Open Category, Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Section: Rs.800/-
- SC, ST, PH, Ex-Serviceman: Rs.400/-
AP High Court will hire the candidates for the 63 AP High Court Assistants, Examiners, Typists, and Copyists based on the Written Test and Typing Test.
- Assistant, Examiner: Written Test
- Typist, Copyist: Written Test and Typing Test
AP High Court will offer Rs.25,220/- to Rs.80,910/- for the candidates who will be selected for the AP High Court Court Reader, Personal Secretary, and Registrar Vacancies.
- AP High Court Court Assistant Salary: Rs.25,220/- to Rs.80,910/-
AP High Court Vacancy Details
- Assistant: 14 Posts
- Examiner: 13 Posts
- Typist: 16 Posts
- Copyist: 20 Posts
What is the process to apply for AP High Court Assistant Recruitment Notification 2022?
- Interested Contestants visit the High Court of Andhra Pradesh hc.ap.nic.in
- Go to the Recruitment.
- Get AP High Court Recruitment Notification 2022 for Typist, Copyist, Examiner and Assistant Posts with Advt. No: 09/2022 and 10/2022.
- Read the information from the Andhra Pradesh High Court Assistant Recruitment Notification 2022.
- Open AP High Court Assistant Online Application.
- Do the registration, upload the required documents, pay the Application Fee and finish the registration.
- Finally, collect the AP High Court Assistant Application.
|AP High Court Assistant, Examiner Notification 2022||Download|
|AP High Court Typist, Copyist Notification 2022||Download|
|AP High Court Typist, Copyist, Assistant, Examiner Online Application||Register Here (Available on 29.10.2022)|