Andhra Pradesh High Court(APHC), Amaravati recently on 17th June 2019 has published the AP High Court Civil Judge Notification 2019. For 38 AP High Court Civil Judge Jobs, new talented and eligibility matched contenders are invited to do the AP HC Junior Civil Judge Online Application Form. In the hc.ap.nic.in site, the AP High Court Application Links are shared by the officials. So who is thinking to fill the AP High Court Recruitment Online Form can check the below highlighted links. In between 17th June to 16th July 2019, the contenders can send the duly filled registration form to the officials. To the registered ones the AP High Court Civil Judge Exam Date is 4th Aug 2019.
- 1 AP High Court Civil Judge Notification 2019
- 1.1 AP High Court Junior Civil Judge Notification 2019 Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 AP HC Recruitment
- 1.4 AP High Court Civil Judge Online [email protected]
AP High Court Civil Judge Notification 2019
For the AP State, LAW Graduates check the good news for you. The High Court of Andhra Pradesh located at the capital of AP Amaravati has now declared the 38 AP High Court Civil Judge Jobs. These 38 vacancy filling purpose only it has unleashed the AP High Court Recruitment Junior Civil Judge for the first time on 17th June 2019. Among the 38 vacancies, 31 posts are occupied through direct recruitment process remaining 7 posts will be occupied by means of the recruitment by transfer. Let’s see the AP High Court Civil Judge Notification 2019 for the information which the officials want to convey for the applicants. The uploaded long advertisement is for the sake of the aspirants only hence one who is applying the Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment should approach the application filling only after auditing each and every specification said in the notification.
AP High Court Junior Civil Judge Notification 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh High Court(APHC), Amaravati|
|Job Name||Civil Judge(Junior Division)|
|Number of Vacancies||38 Vacancy|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job category||AP State Govt Jobs|
|Notification Release Date||17th June 2019|
|Starting date of Application||17th June 2019|
|Ending Date of Application||16th July 2019|
|Exam Date||4th Aug 2019|
|Hall Ticket Release date||From 23rd July 2019|
The candidates who are applying for the AP High Court Jobs should possess the following qualification.
a) Direct Recruitment
- A person who has been practicing for not less than three(3) years as an Advocate, as on the first day of the month in which notification/advertisement is published in newspapers i.e. 01.06.2019 shall be eligible to apply for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) under Direct Recruitment.
b) Recruitment By Transfer
- A person applying under Recruitment by Transfer must possess a Degree in Law awarded by any University established by Law in India and must be a confirmed member or approved probationer in any one of the categories mentioned below.
The eligible age limit for the postulants of AP High Court Recruitment participants is
Minimum Age: 21 years
Maximum Age: 35 years
To get the placement in the AP High Court Civil Judge Job openings the applicants have to secure a good score in the following recruitment rounds.
- Screening Test (Computer Based Test)
- Written Exam of three papers
Verify the details of application fees amount before the final submission of the application form only.
- OC/BC applicants of AP and all category applicants of other states: Rs.800
- SC/ST Applicants: Rs. 400
AP High Court Civil Judge Salary is Rs.27,7OO/- to Rs.44,770/-
Total count of Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Vacancy is 38
|Category||No of Posts|
|Break up of vacancies under Direct Recruitment|
|Break up of vacancies under Recruitment by Transfer|
AP High Court Civil Judge Application Form Filling Process:
- Open the Andhra Pradesh High Court(APHC), Amaravati @hc.ap.nic.in
- Under the “UPDATES” option, the notification of AP High Court Recruitment 2019 is uploaded to the officials.
- Candidates have to check that notification to know the eligibility, age limit. By seeing these two criteria one can know whether they can submit the application or not.
- When you have verified those details if you find you are eligible then go to the AP High Court Online Application Link.
- Enter all your details one by one without any mistakes.
- Successfully pay the application fees. Upload the educational certificates, photo, and signature.
- Finally, if you are sure about your details are given in the application form then click the final submit button.
- Take the print out of the application form after submitting process.
AP HC Recruitment
In the important links section of this page, we have included the AP High Court Civil Judge Notification 2019 pdf because applicants who have visited this recruitmentindia.in page will not find the necessity of going to the other sites due to lack of information. That’s why we have illustrated the AP HC Recruitment info in an effective manner. Anyone who have pursued the Andhra Pradesh High Court(APHC) Amaravati Notification data like eligibility criteria, age limit, salary to be paid for the selected candidates, until which date the application process will continue and finally the selection process of the recruitment. The named each and every detail of the recruitment process are essential for the applicant if want to attend the AP High Court Civil Judge Examination 2019 on 4th Aug 2019. Yes, the AP HC Civil Judge Exam Date (screening test) is 4th Aug 2019.
Also, check >>>>AP High Court Civil Judge Hall Ticket
AP High Court Civil Judge Online [email protected]
The APHC Civil Judge Application Forms will be taken by the High Court officials from 17th June 2019 onwards. For the complete application submission process, they have given the time until the end of 16th July 2019. It is really quite enough time for all the eligible contenders to submit the AP High Court Civil Judge Online [email protected] From our side a small suggestion for the contenders i.e. let’s finish the application submission process as fast as possible so that you can have the time to collect the AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus and can start the preparation immediately. The first stage of Andhra Pradesh High Court Selection Process is a screening test which is on 4th Aug 2019. If you wait for the application submission until the last date after 16th July 2019 you don’t have enough time to prepare perfectly. So for your sake only we have asked you to complete the registration process of AP High Court Civil Judge Notification 2019 in the early times only.
Notification Date: 17th June 2019
Application Form starting Date: 17th June 2019
Last Date for Application Form Online: 16th July 2019
Exam Date: 4th Aug 2019
Official Site: hc.ap.nic.in
The login details which you get after the submission of AP HC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 have to be noted very carefully. To download the individual AP High Court Hall Ticket of screening tests these login details have to be used. Hence the applicants along with the application id, get the copy of AP High Court Civil Judge Notification Application Form.