AP ICET Syllabus 2022 | Check Andhra Pradesh ICET Exam Pattern at sche.ap.gov.in/ICET: The students who are looking for AP ICET Syllabus 2022 must download the required syllabus from this page. To begin this preparation, they have to know about the Andhra Pradesh ICET Syllabus 2022. So you have very little time to complete the Topics of the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test Syllabus. But don’t worry about the effective preparation for the Andhra Pradesh ICET Exam, this post will give the preparation tips. Carefully read this information about the syllabus and exam pattern of AP ICET from this page or the official site sche.ap.gov.in/ICET. Also, you can download the whole AP ICET Exam Pattern 2022 clearly without any confusion.
AP ICET Syllabus 2022 Overview
|Name Of The Board||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Name Of The University||Sri Venkateswara University|
|Category||Entrance Exams Syllabus|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh State Integrated Common Entrance Test|
Andhra Pradesh ICET Syllabus 2022
Check AP ICET Syllabus 2022 and exam pattern which is given very clearly on our recruitmentindia.in page. The primary step in the preparation for AP ICET 2022 Syllabus is deliberate examination pattern checking. If you get a clear picture of the Andhra Pradesh ICET Exam Paper like which questions will be asked, how they will ask, what are topics given for each section, and which is the topics have the more probability of marks. Make an operative list of all these important points. If you follow up on these points, you can score good marks in less time. Maximum exam holders try for the best score with the achieved knowledge of Andhra Pradesh ICET Syllabus 2022. Hence, this post implements the facility of downloading the AP ICET Exam Syllabus 2022 pdf with just a single click or it is also available at the official site sche.ap.gov.in/ICET. So, candidates simply click that link, you can visualize the syllabus pdf and save that on your electronic device, or else you can take a printout of it. From today itself start the preparation for AP ICET Syllabus 2022 to give your best in the exam.
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2022
|S.No||Sections||Section Name||Subject||No of Questions||cNo of Marks||Duration|
|1.||A||Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||20||75 Marks||2 Hours 30 Minutes (150 Minutes)|
|2.||B||Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35||55 Marks|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||15|
- AP ICET Exam Pattern 2022 is clearly tabulated in the above table.
- A total of 200 marks is divided separately for these three sections.
- In the ICET 2022 AP exam, prominently there are sections like Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability.
- The qualifying marks in this exam are 25% of the marks i.e. 50 out of 200.
- Minimum 50 marks have to be scored by the candidate if he/she wants admission in MBA or MCA in AP State Colleges or Universities.
- The total time for these sections is 2hrs 30 minutes (150 minutes).
- No negative marking.
AP ICET 2022 Syllabus Topics
- Data Sufficiency.
- Problem Solving.
- Sequences and Series.
- Data Analysis.
- Coding and Decoding Problems.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems
- Laws of indices.
- Ratio and proportion.
- Numbers and divisibility.
- L.C.M and G.C.D.
- Rational numbers.
- Profit and loss.
- Pipes and cisterns.
- Time, distance, and work problems.
- Areas and volumes.
- Modular arithmetic.
Practice Reasoning Mock Test Questions
- Frequency Distributions.
- Standard Deviation.
- simple problems on Probability.
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
- Truth tables.
- implication converse, and inverse.
- Relations and functions.
- applications – Equation of a line in different forms.
- Trigonometric ratios.
- The Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°).
- Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances.
- Remainder theorem and consequences.
- Linear equations and expressions.
- Binomial Theorem.
- The Notion of a limit and derivative.
- Plane geometry – lines.
- Coordinate geometry distance between points.
- Business and Computer terminology.
- Functional Grammar.
- Reading Comprehension (3 Passages).
|AP ICET Results|
|AP ICET Notification|
|AP ICET Previous Papers|
|AP ICET Hall Ticket|
|Latest AP Govt Jobs|
|To download the AP ICET 2022 Exam Syllabus Exam Pattern Pdf||Click Here|