AP PGECET Syllabus 2019 along with the Exam pattern of Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2019 has been updated at the legal websites of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, APSCHE @ sche.ap.gov.in, Students will check out the Latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus Pattern of Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2019 at here by following the suggested links in the below. The APSCHE has since some many years back onwards offering the Post Graduation Courses like Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy in the branches of ME / M.Tech. & M.Pharmacy & Also the Graduate level Pharm-D for Graduates in old students or Graduation final years students and Passed out students are eligible for applying the Entrance Exam for moving next level education side to further knowledge step on their lives. Links to Syllabus of Andhra Pradesh PGECET Exam and AP PGCET Exam Pattern 2019 are available at here.
<<<< Also, check: AP PGECET Hall Ticket >>>>
AP PGECET Syllabus 2019
APSCHE, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh State – On every year, A Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test would hold and conduct by the Unit of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, APSCHE on the debut of giving various admissions to students under Graduation either final years or Passed out Students are eligible. Likewise, AP PGECET Entrance was getting ready on the dates of 02nd & 04th May May 2019. For cracking Entrance Exam, each and every student should be required of Andhra PGECET Syllabus 2019 as well as APPGECET Exam Pattern, those are available in the below section. You may also check there regarding of Andhra Pradesh PGECET Exam Syllabus. Lock your favorite Central Govt jobs on your Graduation base even too at here.
You may also check –AP PGECET Notification
AP PGECET Syllabus 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Name of the Exam||Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Conducted By||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|Courses Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Notification Date||27th Feb 2019|
|Starting date of Application||02nd March 2019|
|Ending Date of Application||
|Exam Dates||02nd And 04th May 2019|
|Result Dates||Second Week Of May 2019|
|Counseling Dates||June/ July 2019|
<<<< Also, check: AP PGECET Previous Papers >>>>
AP PGECET Entrance 2019 Exam Pattern
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Duration of exam||2 hours|
|Total number of questions||120|
|Type of questions||Objective|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct answer|
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Syllabus 2019 Pattern
AP PGECET Civil Engineering (CE) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Complex Variables, Probability and Statistics, Calculus, Differential Equations & Numerical Methods.
- Structural Engineering: Structural Analysis, Concrete Structures, Mechanics, Steel Structures.
- Geotechnical Engineering & Environmental Engineering: Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering.
- Water Resources and Transportation Engineering: Air Pollution, Hydrology, Irrigation, Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics, Water Requirements, Noise Pollution, Highway Planning, Municipal Solid Wastes, Traffic Engineering, and Surveying.
Bio Technology (BT) Syllabus of AP PGECET:
- Engineering Mathematics: Calculus, Differential Calculus, Linear Algebra, Probability, and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Biotechnology: Process Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology and Genetics, Bioprocess Engineering, Characteristics of animal cells, Immunology, Plant and Animal Biotechnology, Recombinant DNA Technology, Bioinformatics.
Chemical Engineering (CH) AP PGECET Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics: Complex Variables, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, Calculus, Probability, and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Chemical Engineering: Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations, Heat Transfer, Process Calculations and Thermodynamics, Mass Transfer, Instrumentation and Process Control, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Plant Design and Economics, Chemical Technology,
AP PGECET Syllabus Aerospace Engineering (AE):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential Calculus & Numerical Methods.
- Flight Mechanics: Airplane Performance, Atmosphere, Static Stability, & Dynamic Stability.
- Space Dynamics: Central Force Motion, Orbit transfer, Elements of rocket motor performance, Determination of trajectory and orbital period in simple cases and in-plane and out-of-plane.
- Aerodynamics: Basic Fluid Mechanics, Viscous Flows, Airfoils and Wings, Compressible Flows & Wind Tunnel Testing.
- Structures: Stress and Strain, Flight Vehicle Structures, Structural Dynamics, Propulsion, Turbo machinery, Aerothermodynamics of Non-Rotating Propulsion Components.
AP PGECET Computer Science & Information Technology (CS) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics: Set Theory & Algebra, Linear Algebra, Calculus, Probability, and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Computer Science and Information Technology: Operating System, Computer Organization and Architecture, Graph Theory, Computer Networks, Mathematical Logic, Digital Logic, Combinatorics, Programming and Data Structures, Theory of Computation, Compiler Design, Databases, Algorithms, Information Systems and Software Engineering and Web Technologies.
Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC) AP PGECET Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Complex Variables, Differential Equations, Probability and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: Networks, Analog Circuits, Electronic Devices, Signals and Systems, Communications, Control Systems, Electromagnetics.
Andhra PGECET Electrical Engineering (EE) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Numerical Methods, Differential Equations, Complex Variables, Probability, and Statistics.
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Electric Circuits and Fields, Electrical Machines, Power Electronics and Drives, Signals and Systems, Power Systems, Control Systems, Analog and Digital Electronics, Electric Traction System.
Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics (GG) AP PGECET Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Complex Variables & Probability and Statistics.
- Geo-Engineering: Continents, Oceans, Earth Composition, Rocks, Maps, Principles of Remote Sensing, Surveying Methods, GIS Concepts and Applications, Electromagnetic Spectrum, Study of Rain Fall, Environment & Soils-texture.
- Programming in C: Variables, Data Types, Arrays, Functions, Pointers, Expressions, Control Structures & Structures.
AP PGECET Food Technology (FT) Syllabus:
- Food Chemistry and Nutrition: Food chemistry, Nutrition.
- Food Microbiology & Biotechnology: Food Microbiology, Biotechnology.
- Food Technology: Fruits, Vegetables and Plantation Crops, Meat, fish, Poultry & Milk, Cereals, Pulses and Oil Seeds, Milk and milk products processing.
- Food Engineering: Fluid Mechanics.
- Food Quality & Standards: Food Quality, Standards.
AP PGECET Mechanical Engineering (ME) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics: Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, Calculus, Probability, and Statistics, Complex Variables & Numerical Methods.
- Applied Mechanics and Design: Strength of Materials, Engineering Mechanics, Theory of Machines, Vibrations & Design.
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences: Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Applications and Heat-Transfer.
- Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering: Metal Casting, Forming, Joining, Engineering Materials, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Production Planning and Control, Metrology and Inspection, Inventory Control, Research.
Pharmacy (PY) Syllabus of Andhra PGECET :
- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance
Andhra PGECET Instrumentation Engineering (EI) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential Equations, Complex Variables, Probability and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Instrumentation Engineering: Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation, Transducers, Analog Electronics, Control Systems and Process Control, Digital Electronics, Signals, Systems and Communications, Analytical, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation.
Nano Technology (NT) Andhra PGECET Syllabus:
- Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials
- Metallurgical Thermodynamics
- Elements of Material Science
- Advanced Material Science
- Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer
Andhra PGECET Syllabus Pattern of Metallurgy (MT):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Probability and Statistics, Differential Equations, Numerical Methods & Vector Calculus.
- Metallurgical Engineering: Physical Metallurgy, Thermodynamics and Rate Processes, Mechanical Metallurgy, Extractive Metallurgy and Manufacturing Processes.
You may also check –AP PGECET Result
Andhra PGECET Course wise Syllabus & Entrance Exam Pattern
Let’s discuss of Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern, it is the objective type entrance exam and it contains only 2 hours to facing the exam of Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2019. It has 120 marks question and each question carries one marks, it means of one question contains one marks round figured 120 marks, the mode of examination is an online type and there are no negative marks for reducing marks. Via Andhra PGECET 2019 Exam Pattern, you able get clear of the idea that what are the topics that carrying in the written test. Mostly, Exam will be in English only. Totally, Exam and Syllabus are updated in the below pdf and know more @recruitmentindia.in.
The remaining AP PGECET Syllabus Pattern 2019 is clarified subject wise in a clear detailed manner. By scrolling the article web page, you will get the complete topic and sub-topics which containing in Post Graduate ECET AP Exam Syllabus Pdf file. We had gathered a whole package of Syllabus topics which are covered for every graduation departments. Each and every Engineering Graduation fields and departments Syllabus is given in the above as well as in the PDF file format in downsides of the page. Look for Exam Admit Cards and Previous papers for Andhra PG Engineering Common Entrance Test 2019 along with Andhra PG ECET Syllabus 2019 and Latest 2019 PGECET AP Exam Pattern even too.
How To Download AP PGECET Syllabus 2019:
- Go to the official site at @ sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on AP PGECET Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise.
- On the screen, Candidates AP PGECET Syllabus Subject Wise.
- Take the printout of the sche.ap.gov.in PG Engineering Common Entrance Test Syllabus pdf.
- Prepare the AP PGECET Syllabus 2019 to qualify the Entrance exam.