- 1 AP Ration Card 2020
- 2 Details Of Andhra Pradesh Ration Card 2020
- 2.1 Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Eligibility
- 2.2 AP New Ration Card Notice
- 2.3 Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Commodity & Rates
- 2.4 e-KYC Ration Card Status in AP
- 2.5 Procedure to Do Rice Card E KYC Online
- 2.6 What are the Documents Required for the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card
- 2.7 Application Procedure Of AP Ration Card 2020
- 2.8 Check AP Ration Card Status 2020
- 2.9 Information On AP Rice Card
- 2.10 AP Ration Card List 2020
- 2.11 AP Civil Supplies Contact Information
- 3 Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Application Form 2020
AP Ration Card 2020 has issued by the board of Andhra Pradesh State Govt from their official web portal epdsap.ap.gov.in. And this Andhra Pradesh Ration Card 2020 is a very important document in today’s world and also provides food security to all of the poor people. And also we are sharing the e-KYC Ration Card Status in AP from this page. Those who have applied for the AP Rice Card 2020 can check their Andhra Pradesh Rice Card Status on this page. To know more details about the Jagananna Ration Card 2020 Eligibility, Civil Supplies Ration Card Status, Application Status, Benefits & Rice Card Status can check from the below section.
AP Ration Card 2020
Candidates who want to get the details about AP Ration Card 2020 can check this page completely. AP State Ration Cardholders will get the free ration along with 1KG toroidal at their doorstep during this period. And also the beneficiaries can get a moderate benefit of Rs. 1000/- directly into their bank account. Applicants having the AP Rice Card 2020 they will get various food security plans of the state & central government. For more details about the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card 2020 & Civil Supplies Ration Card Status, those ones check this page or else check it from the official web site epdsap.ap.gov.in. All the Indians can fill the AP Ration Card Application Form 2020 with below provided links.
Details Of Andhra Pradesh Ration Card 2020
|Scheme Name||AP Ration Card 2020|
|Concerned Department||Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh|
|Category||AP Ration Card|
|Launched in||AP State|
|Eligible For||All the Indians|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Andhra Pradesh|
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Eligibility
- Candidates must be residents of the Andhra Pradesh State.
- The family Income should be less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas & Rs. 12000/- per month in urban areas.
- Those who are not having the AP Ration Card in the state are eligible to apply for it.
- No family member should be a govt employee.
- Electricity consumption should be less than 300 units every month.
- No family member should pay income tax.
- Newly married couples can apply for AP New Ration Card 2020.
- Those who are living in urban areas, the family having no property or less than 750 sq ft built-up areas.
- The family should not own any four-wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted).
- Those in Rural Landholding Should not be more than 10 acres of dry land or 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
AP New Ration Card Notice
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Commodity & Rates
|Commodity||Commodity distributed per month as per PDS||Price for end consumers (per kg.)|
|Rice to AAY||35 kg per card||Rs.1.00/-|
|Rice to Annapurna card||10 kg per cards||Free of cost|
|Rice to priority/ white cards||5 kg per unit in ration card|
|Wheat Atta||1 kg per BPL card||Rs.16.50/-|
|Sugar||1 kg per AAY card||Rs.13.50/-|
|½ kg per ANP & WAP/PHH card||½ kg per ANP & WAP/PHH card||10.00/- (1/2 kg)|
|Red gram dal||2 kg per BPL card||Rs.40.00/-|
|Ragi (Millet) (ATP and CTR districts)||Up to 3 kgs per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
|Jowar||Up to 2 kgs per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
|D.F salt||1 kg||12.00/-|
e-KYC Ration Card Status in AP
Procedure to Do Rice Card E KYC Online
- Open the Jagananna Ration Card Official web site www.spandana.ap.gov.in.
- Then click on the “Online User Login” link.
- Open it and Enter the required details.
- After providing the details click on the E KYC OTP Option.
- Now the E-KYC OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number with UIDAI Aadhaar.
- Enter the OTP and provide all the necessary details carefully.
What are the Documents Required for the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card
- One Xerox copy of Address Proof.
- Identity proof of the family-like Aadhaar card, Voter id, Driving License, PAN Card & Passport.
- Electricity Bill
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate.
Application Procedure Of AP Ration Card 2020
- Candidates can visit the AP Ration Card official site epdsap.ap.gov.in.
- Then the home page is displayed on the windows screen.
- After that find the Jagananna Ration Card link.
- Citizens Of AP who are not having the ration cards can fill the required details in the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Hit the submit button.
- Download and take a hard copy of the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Online Form 2020.
Check AP Ration Card Status 2020
- Go to visit the AP Ration Card official site epdsap.ap.gov.in.
- On that home page, You need to move the Public Reports section tab and again click on the “AP Rice Card Status” option.
- Enter the Aadhar Number or Ration Card Number.
- And click on the submit button.
- Your AP Ration Card page is opened on the screen.
- Next, You can check AP Ration Card details along with e-KYC details at the bottom of the page.
Information On AP Rice Card
- Member ID of HOF
- Date of Birth/ Age of HOF
- Gender of HOF
- Member ID
- Relation with HOF
- Fair Price shop id & Name
- Date of Issue of Rice Card
- Total Family Members
- Rice Card Number
- Name of Head of Family (HOF)
- Member Name
- Rice Card Type
- Permanent Address of the rice card
- Address of food and civil supplies Department office
AP Ration Card List 2020
- Let’s Open the AP Ration Card official site epdsap.ap.gov.in.
- Then the home page occurs on the screen.
- Find the AP Ration Card List 2020 link.
- Open it and enter the Ration Card number.
- At last, Click on the submit button.
- Then AP Ration Card List is displayed on the windows screen.
AP Civil Supplies Contact Information
Food and Civil Supplies Department,
Phone no: 1800 425 0082
Civil Supplies Bhavan, Ashok Nagar, Vijayawada: 520007
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Application Form 2020
Applicants, Are searching for the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Application Form 2020? If your answer is yes, then you are on the right page. Because we are providing all the important details regarding the Jagananna Ration Card 2020. After checking the Ration Card details the willing candidates can fill the AP Ration Card Application Form. All the Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the AP Ration Card 2020. After getting the application form you can enter the required details. If the candidate’s candidates have any doubt relating to the AP Ration Card Status can visit this page Recruitmentindia.in and then easily get the complete information.
Also, Check: ✪ Telangana Ration Card 2020 ✪
Download AP Ration Card Application Form 2020: Click Here
Also, Check: ✪ AP Aarogyasri Scheme 2020 ✪
AP Rice Card 2020: Frequently Asked Questions
Where Can I Apply for the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card 2020?
From this web page, You can easily apply for the AP Ration Card 2020.
How to check the AP Ration Card Status?
All the candidates must check the AP Ration Card Online Status 2020 at Recruitmentindia.in.
From Which Site, We can collect the AP Ration Card 2020 complete details?
From Our Site Recruitmentindia.in, You can easily collect all the complete details regarding the AP Ration Card Application Status, Benefits, Eligibility & e-KYC Ration Card Status in AP.
How to check the AP Ration Card Eligibility Criteria 2020?
Candidates here you can check the AP Ration Card Eligibility Criteria details.