With the purpose to hire the proficient candidates, the authorities of APPSC issue the APPSC Group 2 Notification 2020 at the official website psc.ap.gov.in. The board of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has a plan to release the AP Group 2 Official Notification along with the registration proceeding dates very soon. The younger generation of worthy candidates gets ready to catch the carious APPSC Group 2 Vacancies in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates should submit your APPSC Group 2 Online Application Forms on the board within the recommended dates.
- 1 APPSC Group 2 Notification 2020
- 2 Details About Andhra Pradesh Group 2 Notification 2020
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 APPSC Group 2 Online Application Form 2020
- 5 Apply For the Group 2 APPSC Recruitment 2020
APPSC Group 2 Notification 2020
The required information about the Andhra Pradesh Group 2 Notification 2020 is provided here. So candidates, no need to waste your valuable time in the searching of the APPSC Group 2 One Time Registration (OTPR). Once you refer this article completely, to gain the current information to applying for this APPSC Group 2 Notification 2020. Already the Groups 2 Notification and application links are given on this page. But at present, the links are deactivated. In the coming days, the APPSC Group 2 Application Link will be activated. So, candidates refer to this website or official website psc.ap.gov.in to know the latest updates of the AP Group 2 Recruitment 2020 from the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
✪ Also, check >>>APPSC Group 2 Previous Papers ✪
Details About Andhra Pradesh Group 2 Notification 2020
|Name Of The Organisation||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Group 2 Executive & Non-Executive Posts (Deputy Tahsildar, Assistant Labour Officer, Extension Officer, Senior Accountant, and many others)|
|Number Of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply||Update Very Soon|
|Last Date To Apply||Update Very Soon|
|Exam Date||Announced Later|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
- In order to apply for this APPSC Group 2 Notification 2020, those aspirants must have possessed a Bachelor’s degree in concerned discipline with a good academic record from a recognized university.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years
Upper age relaxation will be provided to SC/ST/OBC/PH & Ex-Service candidates as per government rules of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.250/- plus Rs.80/-
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men/ Ration Card Holders: Rs.250/-
- Screening Test
- Main Examination
- Document Verification
For the selected applicants the board of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will pay the Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 80,930/-
Number of Posts: Group 2 Posts
Number of Posts: Various Posts
The Applying Procedure Are:
- Aspirants, if you wish to apply for the APPSC Group 2 Notification, refer to the official site of APPSC psc.ap.gov.in
- Go to the home page and find the notification opportunities and refer to the APPSC Group 2 Notification 2020 link.
- Click on the link and download the official notification.
- Check the eligibility details like given dates, refer the no. of vacancies, age limit, selection process, application fee, etc.,
- In case you are eligible one, submit your APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2020 and pay the fee as per the norms of the AP state.
- Then upload the scanned documents.
- After the completion of the registration process, take the hard copy for safety purposes.
APPSC Group 2 Online Application Form 2020
Every year, the organization of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission releases the notification for APPSC Group 2 Notification. In this year also the group’s notifications will be released by the department authorities for hiring the candidates to work in the AP Group 2 Posts (Deputy Tahsildar, Assistant Labour Officer, Extension Officer, Senior Accountant, and many others). If you are willing to submit the APPSC Group 2 Application Form on given dates, refer to the no. of vacancies, age limit, selection process, application fee details on this page and apply for the AP Group 2 Notification 2020 if you are eligible and willing to apply.
Apply For the Group 2 APPSC Recruitment 2020
Candidates, go through the whole page recruitmentindia.in and apply for the APPSC Group 2 Vacancy 2020 Notification in a very simple manner. In Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 2 Notification 2020 has the two categories. one is Executive Post and another one is Non-Executive Posts. The combination of Executive & Non-Executive Posts is called APPSC Group 2 Service Posts. These two categories information was mentioned on this page briefly like post names, qualifications, and other related information. After checking the Group 2 APPSC Notification 2020 information, in case you are satisfied the eligibility requirement accede your APPSC Group 2 Online Application Form.
✪ Also, check >>>APPSC Group 2 Syllabus ✪
APPSC Group 2 Official Notification 2020( Not Yet Released)
APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2020 (Not Yet Released)
Aspirants, who have completed their education in the department of Bachelor’s degrees, those candidates are eligible for the APPSC Group 2 Notification. The minimum age limit of the applicant is 18 years. The AP Group 2 selection process will be based on the Screening Test, Main Examination, Computer Based Test, and who have complete these secessions, those candidates will be promoted to the APPSC Group 2 Upcoming Notification next levels like Document Verification, Personal Interview. So, after the completion of the application process in the AP Group 2 Posts, start the exam preparation.