APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022 | Fill 52 APSSB Upper Division Clerk, Junior Inspector(JI) Online Form at apssb.nic.in: The interested candidates are looking for the provided APSSB UDC Recruitment 2022 to apply for the posts of Upper Division Clerk, and Junior Inspector posts. along with the online links, the officials also issued the APSSB CGL Notification 2022 UDC at the official site apssb.nic.in. Now we have furnished this page with the APSSB Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2022 notification details. So, candidates cross-check the eligibility details and apply for the 52 APSSC CGL Vacancy 2022 between the due dates of 20th July 2022 to 16th August 2022.
The Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board officials started accepting the APSSB CGL Online Application Form 2022 online mode. So, candidates who are willing to apply for the APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022 can check the below section, to find out the post of Group C eligibility, selection process, application fee, etc.
Info of APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)|
|Name Of The Post||Upper Division Clerk(UDC), Junior Inspector(JI)|
|Number Of Posts||52 Posts|
|Category||Arunachal Pradesh State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Starting Date of Application Submission||20th July 2022|
|Last Date of Application Submission||16th August 2022|
|Date Of Written Examination||18th September 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Skill Test||16th October 2022 (Tentatively)|
APSSB Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2022
The Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board officials released the APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022 at the official site apssb.nic.in. The candidates who wish to apply for the APSSB Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2022 must know their eligibility credentials. Moving to that, the candidates who have completed the Graduation or must be having a minimum of 6 months Diploma in Computer Application, those applicants are eligible to apply for the post of Upper Division. Along with that, to apply for the 52 Arunachal Pradesh SSB CGL Vacancy 2022 candidates can also check the other essential details like age limit, application procedure, and salary details. After checking all details, suitable ones apply for the Combined Graduate Level Examination before the ending date i.e.16th August 2022.
The APSSB CGL Online Application Form 2022 are invited from the eligible candidates for filling the 52 Group C posts. Applied candidates, who will be selected through the selection rounds like Written Test/Skill Test will get a good amount of salary as per the APSSB CGL UDC Notification 2022. So, candidates without missing this golden opportunity must apply for the APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022 before the last date.
- To apply for the APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022, the candidates should possess the Graduation from a recognized university or Must be having a Minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized board.
As per the APSSB Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2022 notification, Candidates have an age limit of between 18 to 32 Years to do apply for the given recruitment.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
In the APSSB CGL UDC Notification 2022, the selection rounds will be
- Objective type of written test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
APSSB CGL Vacancy 2022 details are mentioned below in the form of a tabular column.
|Post Code||Posts Name||Category-wise|
|01/22||UDC (District Establishment)||07||05||12|
While sending the APSSB CGL Online Application Form 2022, candidates need to pay the application fee as mentioned below:
- For APST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For General Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates: No fee
Candidates who will be selected for the 52 Arunachal Pradesh SSB CGL Vacancy 2022, will take the salary is
- Level 5, Rs. 29,200 to Rs. 92,300/-
Fill APSSB CGL Application Form 2022 @ apssb.nic.in
- The candidates must go through the official site apssb.nic.in.
- The Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board home page will display on the screen.
- Now go through the Recruitment Section and click on it.
- Read the complete details of the Combined Graduate Level Examination.
- If candidates are satisfied with the given eligible details then apply for it.
- Click on APSSB CGL Application Form 2022.
- Fill in the necessary details and make a payment.
- Finally submit the application form before the last date.
- Take a printout of the hard copy for future exam purposes.
|APSSB CGL Notification 2022||Click Here|
|APSSB CGL Online Application Form 2022||Click Here (Link Will Be Activated From 20th July)|