The APSSB Recruitment 2020 Notification has released by the higher authorities of the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board at the official website www.apssb.in. So, candidates who are willing to apply for these APSSB Head Constable Notification, those ones can start the application process from 28th Jan 2020 and the links will be ended on 28th February 2020. So, candidates as early as possible apply for the APSSB Constable Vacancy 2020.
- 1 APSSB Recruitment 2020
- 2 APSSB Recruitment 2019
- 2.1 APSSB MTS Vacancy 2019 Notification
- 2.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 2.3 APSSB Application Form 2019
- 2.4 APSSB Technical Vacancies Recruitment 2019
- 2.5 Frequently Asked Questions
APSSB Recruitment 2020
On the date of the 28th February 2020, the officials of the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board will deactivate the APSSB Head Constable Application Form links. So, candidates if you are interested to apply for the APSSB Recruitment 2020, then without wasting one minute of time go through the mentioned links on the below page and apply for the APSSB Head Constable Notification in an easy manner. On the below page, we have uploaded the direct links to submit the APSSB Application Form 2020. So, candidates in a very simple manner apply for the APSSB Notification 2020 Constable, Head Constable, Fireman, Forester, Forest Guard, Mineral Guard Posts from this page.
APSSB Head Constable Vacancy 2020 Notification
|Name Of The Board||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)|
|Name Of The Posts||Constable, Head Constable, Fireman, Forester, Forest Guard, Mineral Guard Posts|
|Number Of The Posts||944 Posts|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Category||Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Start Date To Apply||28th January 2020|
|Ending Date To Apply||28th February 2020|
- Forester: 10+2 or equivalent
- Head Constable (RT): 10th Class For APST Candidates and 12th Class For Non-APST Candidates.
- Head Constable, Forest Guard, Minera Guard, H/C Driver: 10th Class
- Constable Driver (Civil Police): 10th Class or Equivalent with Driving License.
- More details about the qualification, candidates once refer to the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 17 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- For General Category: Rs.150/-
- For APST Category: Rs.100/-
- PET and PST Test
- Trade Test
- Written Test
Selected candidates will get the Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. Rs.81,100/-.
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|Head Constable (RT)||17|
|Head Constable (Telecom)||195|
|Head Constable (Telecom) Tirap||12|
|Head Constable (Telecom) Longding||15|
|Head Constable (Telecom) Changlang||21|
|Fireman Group C||21|
|Constable (GD) Civil Police Male||225|
|Constable (GD) Civil Female||172|
|Constable (IRB) (Band/ Bugler)||29|
|H/ C Driver||40|
|Constable Driver (Civil Police)||23|
APSSB Official Notification 2020: ✪ Click Here ✪
APSSB Application Form 2020: ✪ Click Here ✪
Apply for the APSSB Recruitment 2019, which was released by the officials of the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board at the official website www.apssb.in. So, willing and eligible candidates can apply for the APSSB MTS Vacancy 2019 Notification before the last date of application process i.e 09th & 10th Dec 2019. Some of the candidates already started to submit the APSSB Application Form to the officials through the online mode. So, all the job seekers, be the first candidate to enlist your name in the APSSB Technical Recruitment Notification with the help of the mentioned links and details.
APSSB Recruitment 2019
Our team members have come out with one of the latest advertisements for the sake of all the job searches i.e APSSB MTS Recruitment, which was collected from the APSSB official website www.apssb.in. So, candidates take this golden chance and apply for the APSSB Recruitment 2019 if you are interested to get the job in the Arunachal Pradesh State. By referring to the below page, candidates can get the whole eligibility conditions and apply online links. So, candidates, first of all, check out all the eligibility details if related to your qualification or not. If related, then and after that submit the APSSB Application Form.
APSSB MTS Vacancy 2019 Notification
|Name Of The Organisation||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)|
|Name Of The Posts||MTS, Optometrist, Dental Mechanic, Dissection Hall Assistant, Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, and Various Technician Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||113 Posts (MTS Posts: 92 Posts, Technical Posts: 21 Posts)|
|Category||Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply||For MTS Posts: 10th Nov 2019 and For Technical Posts: 09th Nov 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||For MTS Posts: 10th Dec 2019 and For Technical Posts: 09th Dec 2019|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
- Candidates who are having the qualification in the 10th Class or 12th Class or BSC from any recognized board, those ones can eligible to apply for the APSSB Recruitment 2019.
- To know post wise education qualification, candidates go through the mentioned APSSB Official Notification 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- For APST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For General Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- For MTS Posts: Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 56,900/-
- For Technical Posts: Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Dissection Hall Assistant||3|
Steps to apply for the APSSB Recruitment 2019
- Candidates refer to the home page of the official website www.apssb.in.
- On the screen, you can get the latest news.
- Search for the MTS and Technical Official Notification.
- Refer to the mentioned details in the notification and check if you have the related eligibility conditions or not.
- If you have, then click on the apply link.
- Based on the selection of the post click on the login link or registration link.
- Later on, complete all the steps and mention the genuine details in the APSSB Application Form.
- Finally, submit the application form to the officials before the last date.
APSSB Application Form 2019
By submitting the APSSB MTS Application Form to the officials of the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board only, your name will enlist in the APSSB Recruitment 2019 Process. So, candidates as early as possible complete the application process, because at the last moment the apply online links may busy due to most of the candidates are using those links to apply for the APSSB Technical Vacancies. So, candidates before going to start the application process must check if you have the related eligibility conditions or not and apply for the APSSB Notification if you are interested and eligible. The last date of the application process is 09th & 10th Dec 2019 (For MTS Posts: 10th Dec 2019 and For Technical Posts: 09th Dec 2019).
✪ Also, check >>> APSSB Previous Papers ✪
APSSB Technical Vacancies Recruitment 2019
Candidates if you want to know more details about this APSSB Recruitment 2019, then refer to the mentioned official notification. By checking the details in the APSSB Official Notification of MTS & Technical, you may clear all the doubts about the recruitment process. That is the reason, we have uploaded the detailed official notifications along with the APSSB Technical Application Form link on the below page recruitmentindia.in. While filling out the details in the application form, candidates make sure to avoid the fake details. If in case, you will submit the application form with the fake details, your application will be rejected and also you are eligible for the further levels of the APSSB MTS & Technical Recruitment Process.
✪ Also, check >>>> APSSB Syllabus ✪
APSSB MTS Official Notification 2019: ✪ Click Here ✪
APSSB Technical Official Notification 2019: ✪ Click Here ✪
APSSB Application Form 2019: ✪ Click Here ✪
Without wasting one minute of time, candidates apply for the APSSB Recruitment 2019 Notification. Because this APSSB department comes under the government sector. So, candidates don’t forget to apply for this APSSB Notification of 113 MTS and Technical Vacancies, the whole necessary details and links are available here for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date of the APSSB Recruitment 2020 Application Process?
On 28th February 2020, the application process will end.
Through which mode, the officials will accept the APSSB Application Process?
The officials of the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board accept the application forms through online mode.
Based on which criteria, the selection will be done.
PET and PST Test, Trade Test, and Written Test.