The Assam state Government invites the online applications of the Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme for the people whose Annual income is less than the 5 Lacks. This Arundhati Swarna Yojana is for the brides who are getting married to purchase the 1 tola Gold for their Marriage. The Assam government will give the loan of Rs. 30,000 for the brides married for this they have released the budget of RS. 800 Crores Per annum. This Arundhati Gold Scheme is applicable for the Brides and Grooms whos age limit is in between the 18 to 21 Years. To fill the Arundhati Gold Scheme Application Form candidates need to check all Arundhathi Scheme Eligibilities to get an idea of you were eligible to apply for this Arundhati Gold Scheme Assam or not. If you are eligible to apply then Apply Online at revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati.
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme 2020
People whos residential is the Assam those ones can use this Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme 2020. Some of the People who are having the Tradition to give the gold to the Grooms at the time of marriages this Arundhati Gold Scheme is very useful. the Government of Assam will give the amount of 30,000 for the people who have enrolled their names to this Arundhati Swarna Yojana. For applying this Arundhati Yojana Assam this page is very helpful to you. Because making the people applying procedure easier this page is very helpful. At this page Recruitmentindia.in, we have given all detailed information on the eligibility criteria, Application form, Required documents, etc. So the Individuals can go through this page and collect the all necessary details to fill the Arundhati Gold Scheme Apply Online.
For More Assam Government Schemes 2020
Details of Arundhati Gold Scheme 2020
|Scheme Offering Department||Revenue and Disaster Management, Government Of Assam|
|Scheme Name||Arundhathi Gold Scheme|
|Released By||Assam State Government|
|Scheme Moto||To Ensuring a Golden Beginning for Brides|
|Official Website||hojai.assam.gov.in/schemes/arundhati-gold-scheme or revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati|
Arundhati Yojana Assam 2020 Eligibility
- Applicants marriage can be registered under the Special Marriage Act 1954
- The applying candidates must have the age limit of the 18 to 21 Years.
- The marriage date should be in After December 2019.
- The total Anual Income of the Parents should be 5 Lakhs Per Annum.
- The applicant gird can avail of this for First marriage only.
- Bride and the Groom must have to pass the HSLC or its equivalent education.
- There is no minimum educational qualification is required in the case of Tea Tribe Adivasi communities for next five years.
Required Documents to fill Arundhati Gold Scheme Application Form 2020
- Proof of Age Document
- SC/ST or Tea Tribe Aadivasi Communities No need to submit the Age Document.
- Marriage Certificate issued by the Marriage officer under the Act of 1954.
- Bank Account details of the beneficiary
- Certification issued by the Gaonburah/Mouzadar of the village i.e this is the first marriage of the particular girl.
How to Apply Arundhati Gold Scheme
- Go to the official site of the revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati.
- Then the home page displays on the screen.
- Now in that check for the Arundhati Gold Scheme Application Form.
- And click on that link.
- After that fill the application form by giving the all necessary details of the particular candidates.
- The proceeds to pay the Arundhati Swarna Yojana Registration Fee.
- Then submit it.
- And take a hard copy of it.
Arundhati Swarna Yojana 2020
To reduce the burden of the Brides parents to their daughter’s marriage this Arundhati Swarna Yojana is very useful. This Arundhati Scheme Assam is applicable for the candidates of Brides who attain the age limit of the 18 years and the Grooms age limit is 21 years. A total of the Rs. 30,000 will be given under this Arundhati Gold Scheme. so the people who belong to the Assam state can use this wonderful opportunity and free from some of the tensions about the gold load. And this Arundhati Scheme Assam is applicable for the candidate’s first marriage only. So you should have to submit your marriage certificate at the time of the Arundhati Swarna Yojana Registration. So collect the information that will useful to Arundhati Gold Scheme Apply Online and then fill the Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Online Apply at the official site of the revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati.
Also, Check: SarkariYojana
To fill the Arundhati Gold Scheme Application Form: Click Here
Instructions of how to apply for Arundhati Swarna Yojana: Click Here
Required Documents to Apply Arundhati Assam: Click Here
To check Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Eligibility: Click Here
Arundhati Gold Scheme Assam 2020-Frequently Asked Questions
What is this Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme 2020?
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme 2020 is one of the schemes which is giving the Rs. 30000 per the bride’s Marriage.
For whom this Arundhati Gold Scheme applicable?
For the candidates, whos residential is Assam State this Arundhati Gold Scheme applicable.
How can I apply for this Arundhati Swarna Yojana Assam?
Go through this page to know about the links to apply for this Arundhati Swarna Yojana Assam.
What is the state budget for this Arundhati Scheme Assam per anum?
Rs. 800 Crore per annum is the State Budget for this Arundhati Scheme Assam.