APSC CCE Recruitment 2020 has released by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) from their main web portal apsc.nic.in. The Online APSC CCE Application Form 2020 begins from 10th September 2020 to 10th October 2020. So willing candidates check the Assam Civil Service Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details and easily apply for APSC Combined Competitive Exam Notification 2020 before the due date.
To get more details about Education Qualification, Age Limit, Assam Civil Service Recruitment 2020 Vacancy & many more details are clearly mentioned in the APSC CCE 2020 Notification PDF. After referring the notification details the eligible ones fill the APSC CCE Application Form 2020 through online mode.
- 1 APSC CCE Recruitment 2020
- 2 Details Of Assam Civil Service Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
APSC CCE Recruitment 2020
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the APSC CCE Recruitment 2020 on 08th September 2020. And the board will hire the talented & dynamic candidates for this APSC CCE 2020 Notification in order to fill the 331 posts in the Assam State. And the APSC Combined Competitive Exam Notification 2020 starts from 10th September 2020 to 10th October 2020. Without any late, the interested candidates fill the APSC CCE Application Form 2020 in Online Mode.
Through the Prelims, Mains & Interview, the officials of APSC are going to filter the candidates for the available Assam Civil Service Recruitment 2020 Vacancy. For more details about APSC CCE 2020 Notification refer to this page completely.
Details Of Assam Civil Service Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Competitive Exam (Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade), Assam Police Service (Jr. Grade), Superintendent Of Taxes & Other)|
|Vacancy In Number||331|
|Job Category||Assam State Govt Job|
|Notification Issue Date||08th September 2020|
|Application Starting Date||10th September 2020|
|Application Last Date||10th October 2020|
Eligibility Criteria For APSC Combined Competitive Exam Notification 2020
- The Assam Public Service Commission board considers the candidates, Who have completed their Graduate Degree from a recognized university/ institution are eligible to apply for APSC CCE Recruitment 2020.
Also, Check: Govt Jobs For Graduates 2020
Applicants who want to apply for this APSC CCE 2020 Notification, the candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2020.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
The Board Of APSC Will selects the candidates based on their performance in the written test & Interview. The Combined Competitive Examination consists of two successive stages:-
- Prelims Written Test (Objective Type)
- Mains Written Test (written & interview)
- Selected candidates will get the best salary as per the board norms. In the below table, We provide post wise Assam Civil Service Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale details for the sake of candidates. Once check it.
Applicants, After filling the APSC CCE Application Form 2020, the General/EWS Candidate pays the fee is Rs. 285.40 and the SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates pay the fee is Rs. 185.40. The BPL/PWBD/Women Candidates pay the fee is Rs. 35.40.
Application Fee For Prelims
|Name Of The Post||Total Posts|
|Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade)||121|
|Assam Police Service (Jr. Grade)||69|
|Superintendent of Taxes||06|
|District Transport Officer||05|
|Inspector of Taxes||27|
|Inspector of Excise||07|
|Block Development Officer||33|
|Asstt. Employment Officer||04|
|Assistant Manager of Industries||10|
This year the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) board will conduct the Combined Competitive Exam 2020 for all the job seekers then only fill the 331 Assam Civil Service Recruitment 2020 Vacancy in the Assam State. The eligible candidates apply for these jobs before the last date.
Applying Steps Of APSC CCE Recruitment 2020
- Aspirants, Open the Assam Public Service Commission official site apsc.nic.in.
- On the homepage see the Latest Recruitment Advertisement Section.
- Then click on the ” Combined Competitive Pre Examination 2020“.
- Next, the APSC CCE 2020 Notification PDF is displayed on the screen.
- Open it and read all the details carefully.
- In case you are eligible, open the APSC CCE Application Form 2020 and pay the fee as per the norms.
- Then upload the scanned documents.
- After the completion of the registration process, take the hard copy of the APSC CCE Application Form 2020 for safety purposes.
Download APSC CCE Recruitment 2020 PDF: Click Here
Get APSC CCE Application Form 2020: Click Here