The Assam state Govt has now released a new scheme called Assam Gyan Deepika Scheme 2020. Through this scheme, Assam Govt going to help the students and bring many changes in the education sector. Some of the merit students in the Assam state are not able to full fill their dreams to pursue higher studies. So the Govt has taken this Assam Gyan Deepika Yojana 2020 initiation.
By filling the Assam Gyan Deepika Scheme Online Application candidates can register and avail teh benefits of getting Free Waiver, Free Uniforms, battery-operated E-Bikes to girls, and subsidy on education loans. The Assam government has allocated a sum of 25 crores for the implementation of this Gyan Deepika Yojana 2020 Assam. Go through this page to know the Eligibility details, Application procedure, Other information about this scheme.
Assam Gyan Deepika Scheme 2020
Under this Assam Gyan Deepika Scheme 2020, students are going to get more benefits like Rs 50,000 subsidy on educational loans, Free uniforms for Class 9th, 10th students, Free Textbooks, E battery bikes for Girls. So all the students whose income is less than Rs 1 lakh can get avail of these benefits by completing the Assam Gyan Deepika Registration 2020. Now, check the eligibility, and other details for each benefit provided by the Assam Govt.
Assam Gyan Deepika Yojana 2020 Details
|Name of the Scheme||Assam Gyan Deepika Scheme|
|Category||Assam Govt Schemes|
|Released By||Sarbananda Sonowal|
|Scheme Moto||To provide Fee Waiver, Free Uniforms, Battery operated E-Bikes, Subsidy on Education Loans|
|Beneficiaries||School and college students|
Assam Gyan Deepika Online Registration
All the information about the Assam Gyan Deepika Yojana 2020 is conveyed in the above-given table. After knowing the Scheme motto and teh beneficiaries, interested and eligible ones can move to the Assam Gyan Deepika Online Registration process. Due to a lack of facilities, a lot of students are unable to continue their studies. Now they can register under this scheme and get benefits to continue their higher education. For more details bookmark this page at recruitmentindia.in.
Assam Govt Gyan Deepika Scheme 2020 – Eligibility Details
- The candidates applying for these schemes must be of “Resident from the Assam state”.
- This Yojana is introduced only for the students who are going to join in the colleges for Graduation
- Income Certificate: Students, who want to get benefits of college admission fee must have to submit the parent’s income certificate
- School students have to submit their “school documents”
- To get the Loan subsidy, candidates have to submit the “Education Loan Papers”.
- Free Uniforms for Class 9th, 10th
- To avail these benefits, you must be a student from class 9th, 10th standard
- Income must be below Rs 1 lakh
- The student must be from a Government School.
2. E-Bikes For Girls
- These scheme benefits are only for Girl students
- The college of her must be away 5km from her home.
3.Admission Fee Waiver
- The annual income of teh candidate must be less than Rs 1lakh
- Can get admission for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year UG, PG courses
- All PWD category students can avail the benefits of this scheme
4.Education Loan Subsidy
- Students must be a Resident of Assam state
- The loan amount can be Rs 1 lakh or more
- The loan must be from any of the commercial bank or Regional rural bank within the state
Gyan Deepika Scheme In Assam – Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Education Loan Papers
- School documents if any
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photos
- To get Hostel Admissions, they need to submit Hostel Registration documents
Steps To Apply For Assam Gyan Deepika Yojana 2020
- Interested candidates to apply for Assam Gyan Deepika Yojana 2020 have to visit the official site at Assam.gov.in. But still, the official did not activate the online applications. The Assam Gyan Deepika online Form 2020 is different for each benefit. So stay tuned to this page to get more info on the activation of online forms.
Key Features Of Assam Gyan Deepika Scheme 2020
- For those whose parental income is less than Rs 1 lakh, the Govt will provide admission Free Waiver up to Degree level students
- Free uniforms for the students studying Class 9th, 10th standards
- Distribution of Free textbooks to the students until the Class 11th standard.
- E Battery bike for the Girl students who score merit marks in the higher secondary education.
- The Assam state Govt will provide Rs 50,000 subsidy on all education loans.
Assam Gyan Deepika Scheme 2020 Online Application: Click Here