Assam Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023 for 59 Posts Apply Online @ www.pcbassam.org:- PCB, Assam Recruitment for 59 AE, JA, Grade IV & Other Posts is released by the recruiting authorities on 01.04.2023. From that date onwards, the Assam PCB Applications from the eligible candidates are being accepted and the last date of registration is 21.04.2023. So, the candidates first check the Assam Pollution Control Board Grade IV Notification 2023 to have a clarification on the Posts, vacancies, qualifications, age limits, etc everything from the registration to the selection rounds. After getting clarification on the candidate’s eligibility, they can register for the 59 Pollution Control Board Assistant Engineer vacancies.
৫৯ টা AE, JA, Grade IV & Other Posts ৰ বাবে PCB Assam Recruitment 01.04.2023 তাৰিখে নিযুক্তি কৰ্তৃপক্ষই মুকলি কৰি দিয়ে। সেই তাৰিখৰ পৰা যোগ্য প্ৰাৰ্থীৰ পৰা অসম পিচিবি আৱেদন গ্ৰহণ কৰা হৈছে আৰু পঞ্জীয়নৰ অন্তিম তাৰিখ ২১.০৪.২০২৩।
The qualification varies for each post and the candidates apply for multiple posts if they are having the qualifications. But, for every post, the candidates have to pay the application fee. Take a confirmation by contacting the officials, and then continue the registration. Those who will not have even a single qualification do not apply. Because officials will not accept the application at any cost. Recruitment India suggests that candidates not to do a mistake while filling out the Assam Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023 Online Application. Because there will no chance to re-edit the form.
Assam Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name Of The Board||Pollution Control Board Assam|
|Post Names||Assistant Engineer, Junior Accountant, Administrative Assistant II, Scientific Assistant III, Grade IV, Environmental Scientist, Assistant Programmer, Assistant Planning and Research Officer|
|Category||Govt Jobs in Assam|
|Qualification||10th, Graduation, Post Graduation, Engineering|
|Start Date Of Registration||01st April 2023|
|End Date Of Registration||21st April 2023|
PCB Assam Grade IV Recruitment 2023
PCB, Assam will not accept the PCB Assam Grade IV Recruitment Applications in Offline mode. All should have to do online registration to apply for Assam Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023. For all the applicants, Written Test and Interview will be held to shortlist the candidates. Applicants need not visit any other site to know the info because we have specified advertisements, online forms, and all the things that are essential for an applicant to apply for Assam Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023. This is the best opportunity for the Assam unemployed graduates who completed their education recently. So, finish the registration on or before 21.04.2023.
For the written test, our team provides the Syllabus, Previous Papers also. So, applicants after registering for the 59 Assam Pollution Control Board Vacancy Grade IV start their preparation. Those who will get high merit only be selected for the openings. And salary will be provided as per the advertisement. Every applicant follows our portal for updates if any are released by the recruiting board.
- Assistant Engineer: B.E/ B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Chemical/ Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Scientist: M.Sc in Chemical/ Biological/ Life/ Environmental Science
- Junior Accountant: B.Com/ BBA. 6 Month Certificate course/ Diploma in Computer Applications. Candidates having M.Com shall be preferred
- Grade IV: Class X/ HSLC
- For Other Posts, please refer to the Assam Pollution Control Board Recruitment Notification 2023.
As of 01st January 2023, the candidates must require 18 to 38 years to be eligible for the Pollution Control Board Assam Grade IV Recruitment 2023. Candidates must be born on or before 01.01.2005 and on or after 01.01.1985. Age Limits for SC, ST (P) & ST (H) are 5 Years and 3 Years for MOBC/ OBC.
- General Category: 18 to 38 Years
- SC, ST (P) & ST (H): 18 to 43 Years
- MOBC/ OBC: 18 to 41 Years
To apply for the PCB Assam Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023, the candidates have to pay the following specified fee community-wise. The fee paid once will not be refunded.
For Grade IV Posts
- SC, ST (H), ST (P), OBC/ MOBC: Rs.150/-
- UnReserved: Rs.300/-
For Remaining Posts
- SC, ST (H), ST (P), OBC/ MOBC: Rs.250/-
- UnReserved: Rs.500/-
Based on the Written Test and Viva Voce/ Personal Interview, the candidates will be selected for the 59 PCB Assam Grade IV Recruitment 2023.
- Written Test
- Viva Voce/ Personal Interview
Scale Of Pay and Vacancy Details
PCB Assam will offer the Post-Wise Salary as mentioned in the image below. According to the Vacancies mentioned in the Assam Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023, the officials will recruit the candidates.
What is the method to apply for PCB Assam Grade IV Recruitment 2023?
- Initially, the applicants visit the PCB, Assam portal www.pcbassam.org
- Find the Advertisement for various posts and open it.
- Check the information like posts, number of openings, salary, age limits, vacancy, registration process, dates, etc.,
- Next, click on “Click here to Apply”
- Choose “Click Here” for new candidates.
- Provide the basic details and finish the registration.
- Next, log in with the credentials and upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the PCB Assam Grade IV Application.
|Assam Pollution Control Board Recruitment Notification 2023||Download|
|Assam Pollution Control Board Online Application||Register Now|