Assam Pollution Control Board Syllabus 2023, Exam Pattern @ www.pcbassam.org:- Download Assam Pollution Control Board Syllabus 2023 Grade IV, Assistant Engineer, Administrative Assistant II & Other Posts from the website www.pcbassam.org. Pollution Control Board Assam Grade IV Syllabus contains various subjects and applicants should cover all of the Assam PCB Syllabus 2023 PDF and begin their preparation easily. After collecting the Pollution Control Board Assam Syllabus 2023, the applicants need to prepare for every topic in the exam as per the PCB Assam Exam Pattern Assistant Engineer. Those who want to get a top score in the exam must practice this Pollution Control Board Assam Syllabus 2023.
www.pcbassam.org ৱেবছাইটৰ পৰা অসম প্ৰদূষণ নিয়ন্ত্ৰণ ব’ৰ্ডৰ পাঠ্যক্ৰম ২০২৩ চতুৰ্থ শ্ৰেণী, সহকাৰী অভিযন্তা, দ্বিতীয় প্ৰশাসনিক সহায়ক আৰু অন্যান্য পদসমূহ ডাউনলোড কৰক। PCB Assam Exam Pattern অনুসৰণ কৰি লিখিত পৰীক্ষাৰ বাবে অনুশীলন কৰক
With the help of this Assam Pollution Control Board Exam Pattern 2023, applicants can easily understand the structure of this examination. So candidates before going to take the written test must know the Assam PCB Syllabus 2023. The Pollution Control Board Assam has released the subject-wise Assam Pollution Control Board Syllabus 2023 for Assistant Engineer, Junior Accountant, Administrative Assistant posts, and other posts. Those who want to get a job in Assam PCB can learn the PCB Assam Syllabus 2023 topics perfectly along with the Assam Pollution Control Board Exam Pattern 2023. Without preparation, no one can get a good score on the exam.
Assam Pollution Control Board Syllabus 2023 Details
|Name Of The Board||Pollution Control Board Assam|
|Post Names||Assistant Engineer, Junior Accountant, Administrative Assistant II, Scientific Assistant III, Grade IV, Environmental Scientist, Assistant Programmer, Assistant Planning and Research Officer|
|Qualification||10th, Graduation, Post Graduation, Engineering|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Personal Interview, Viva Voce|
PCB Assam Syllabus 2023
The Assam Pollution Control Board Syllabus 2023 links are uploaded here. By preparing this PCB Assam Syllabus 2023 candidates will get more knowledge of this examination. And also, provide the PCB Assam Exam Pattern 2023 Grade IV, AE & Other Posts. After getting the exam pattern you must check all the PCB Assam Syllabus 2023 topics and then easily start your exam preparation. Recruitment India provides topic wise syllabus here on this page. Just practice them and don’t refer to any other subjects. Collect PCB Assam Question Papers AE, Grade IV for answering them with the knowledge gained by the candidates.
Till the exam date, the candidates keep on learning the Assam Pollution Control Board Syllabus 2023 of their post. Tough or easier may ask in the exam by PCB Assam. As the exam is objective type, candidates can answer the right option among the given four options if they have good knowledge. Keep on revising the subjects of which the candidate has little knowledge.
Assam Pollution Control Board Exam Pattern 2023
|Serial Number||Subjects||Exam Type||Number Of Questions, Maximum Marks, Time Duration|
|1||Reasoning||Objective Type||Informed in the Exam Question Paper|
- As per the Assam Pollution Control Board Exam Pattern 2023, the subjects which are mentioned in the above table will be asked in the exam.
- The exam will be of an objective type.
- The Number Of Questions, Maximum Marks, and Time Duration will be informed in the PCB Assam Question Paper.
- Candidates who appeared in the written test will be called for a Personal Interview/ Viva Voce based on merit in a ratio of 1:4.
PCB Assam Syllabus 2023 – Topic Wise
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Problems
- Matching Definitions
- Cause and Effect
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Deduction
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Making Judgement
- Number Series
- Statement and Conclusion
- Theme Detection
- Essential Part.
- Verbal Classification
- Artificial Language
- Statement and Argument
- Analytical Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
Practice Reasoning Mock Test Questions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Data Interpretation
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple & Compound Interest
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Number Systems
- Mixture and Allegation
- Boats and Streams
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
Practice Aptitude Mock Test Questions
- Para Completion
- Fill in the blanks
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Active and Passive Voice
- Environmental Engineering
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Hydraulic Machines and Hydropower
- Solid Mechanics
- Building Materials
- Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel Flow, Pipe Flow
- Construction Practice
- Planning and Management
- A flow of Fluids, Hydraulic Machines, and Hydro Power
- Water Supply Engineering
- Design of Steel Structures
- Design of Concrete and Masonry structures
- Waste Water Engineering
- Structural Analysis
- Solid Waste Management
- Geotechnical Engineering and Foundation Engineering
- Surveying and Geology
- Air, Noise pollution, and Ecology
- Transportation Engineering
- Railways Systems
- Applied Mechanics and Design.
- Theory of Machines.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations etc.
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Engineering Materials.
- Materials, Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineering.
- Machine Design.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Casting, Forming, and Joining Processes.
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation
- Signals, Systems, and Communications
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Control Systems.
- Power System Protection.
- Network Analysis.
- Electrical Machines.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Electronics Devices.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
- The Power System Analysis & Control.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Electrical Instrumentation
- Aufbau principle
- Fundamental particles of an atom (electron, proton, neuron)
- Rutherford’s nuclear model
- Ideal & Non- ideal solutions
- Modern periodic table
- Types of solutions (Gas solutions, Liquid solutions, Solid solutions)
- Colligative properties of solutions
- Raoult’s law
- Quantum Nos.
- Pauli’s exclusion principle
- Variation in atomic properties (Size, ionization potential, Electron affinity, Electronegativity)
- Types of orbital ( s, p, d, f), the shape of the orbital
- Solute, Solvent, Solution
- The concentration of solutions (Molarity, Normality, Formality, Molality, Mole fraction, Weight percent)
For the candidate’s reference purpose, We have given the Assam PCB Syllabus 2023. Now, the officials did not release the Pollution Control Board Assam Syllabus. Whenever the officials issued the Assam Pollution Control Board Syllabus 2023 PDF then we will update it here.
|Download Assam Pollution Control Board Syllabus 2023 PDF||Click Here|