New Assam Postal GDS Recruitment 2019 is released now. The notification states the Assam GDS ABPM BPM Vacancy Count as 919. Online Registration of Assam Postal Circle GDS Application Form starting on 05th Aug 2019 @ appost.in/gdsonline. 16-09-2019 is the final date of the registration. The total 919 Assam Postal Circle Vacancy are present in the Branch Postmaster, Dak Sevak & Assistant Branch Postmaster posts. Candidates have to choose the applicable post name in the Assam GDS Online Form. See the thorough information of Assam Postal GDS Recruitment 2019 in the below section.
Assam Postal GDS Recruitment 2019
- 1 Assam Postal GDS Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Assam Postal GDS Recruitment 2019 Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria For this Assam Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019
- 1.3 appost.in/gdsonline Assam GDS Online Form
- 1.4 Assam 919 GDS ABPM BPM Vacancy.
Indian Postal Department on 20th March 2019 beginning the registration of Assam GDS Recruitment 2019. The recruitment process has started with the 919 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy. Definitely, the Assam Postal GDS Recruitment 2019 Last Date News is going to be very important for the postulants who are in the requirement of jobs. Job seekers do you know that the basic qualification required to engage as one of the competitors in the selection process is the 10th class qualification with age below or equal to 40 years. For the reserved categories, there is an age relaxation of 3 and 5 years. We are advising all the Assam state job seekers not to ignore the Latest Assam Postal Circle GDS 2019 Notification.
Assam Postal GDS Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Indian Postal Department Assam Postal Circle|
|Job Name||Branch Postmaster, Dak Sevak & Assistant Branch Postmaster|
|Number of Vacancies||919 Vacancy|
|Job category||Assam State Govt Jobs|
|Starting date of Application||05-08-2019|
|Ending Date of Application||16th September 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||22nd September 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For this Assam Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019
- Assam GDS academic qualification is Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English.
- Must have known the local language perfectly.
- In Assam GDS Recruitment advertisement the age limit is given category.
- For General Category: Minimum Age is 18 years and Maximum Age is 40 years
For Assam Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy the selection Process is
- Academic merit
- Certificates Verification.
Scale Of Pay:
- Assam Postal GDS/ABPM Salary is Rs.10,000/- (for 4 hours ) and Rs. 12000(for 5 hours)
- Assam Postal BPM Salary is Rs.12,000/- (for 4 hours ) and Rs. 14500(for 5 hours)
You can check the pay scale details in the officials Assam Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Total Branch Postmaster, Dak Sevak & ABPM Vacancy in Assam: -919 Posts
Assam GDS Application submitting candidates must pay the application fees. Check the fees details here.
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male Applicants: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST, Female, PWD: Nil (no fees)
Steps To Fill Up the Online Assam Postal GDS Application Form 2019
- Candidates needed to click On to the Main Home Page.
- On that select the Assam Postal GDS Recruitment Option.
- Now the Assam GDS application Form is displayed for the Candidates.
- On that Start to enroll all the Details On the Assam GDS Apply Online Links Correytcly.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Upload the Required Documents In the Assam GDS application Form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click On OK Button to submit their application Form Correctly.
- After that take the hard copy of that application and keep it safely for further use.
appost.in/gdsonline Assam GDS Online Form
For accepting only GDS Applications of all states Indian Postal Circle opened a new site i.e. appost.in/gdsonline. State-wise registration links will be enabled at the time of notification release for a particular post. Assam Postal GDS Application Form is going to be an active state. So that 05.08.2019 is the starting date of the registration of Assam GDS Recruitment and the ending date is 16.09.2019. So, there is a small duration for the applicants to process the online application form. Get the registration portal of appost.in/gdsonline Assam GDS Online Form through our page, as it takes a few seconds to open the direct application form. While selecting the post name in the form, candidates can choose GDS or BPS or ABPM. As per the interest and eligibility choose a suitable post for you.
Assam 919 GDS ABPM BPM Vacancy.
In the Assam Postal Circle, there is 919 Vacancy in the Branch Postmaster, Dak Sevak & Assistant Branch Postmaster posts. Then the higher authorities uploaded the Assam ABPM Notification including the Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy. The choice of the post has to be decided by the applicants. Based on the educational qualifications contenders wisely select the designation among the Assam 919 GDS ABPM BPM Vacancy. Any number of applications with different posts can be submitted by the applicants but only if you have matched the academic and age-wise conditions. In a detailed manner, the job profile of each post is discussed by the Indian Postal Department Assam Postal Circle in the Assam GDS 2019 Notification.
Important Dates & Links For this Assam GDS Jobs 2019
Starting date of Application: 05-08-2019
Ending Date of Application: 16-09-2019
Final Date to Register Online: 22-09-2019
Check>>>>Punjab GDS Recruitment 2019
Region-Wise Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy is filling by the Indian Postal Department. Now the turn of filling the Assam GDS Vacancy has come. For the Indian postal department to choose the desirable contenders, it has to invite the job seekers for informing their eligibilities. How can it call upon the candidates, the answer is through Assam Postal GDS Recruitment 2019 Notice it has presented the hiring procedure and explained the requirements. Assam GDS requirements or eligibility criteria discussed in the eligibility section of this page. Contenders go through that section and find out all the requirements of Assam GDS 2019 Notification.