Candidates who are eager to get the Engineer jobs in the Assam can check this APSC JE Recruitment 2020. For the 567 AE, JE Vacancy in Assam Public Works Department Board the APSC has Given an advertisement about the APSC JE Recruitment 2020 and offering the 567 Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Jobs. Interested candidates can check the APSC Junior Engineer Online Application Form which is Going to start from 6th May 2020 and the last date is 16th June 2020. All the Details about the Assam PWD Recruitment 2020 JE, AE are going to illustrate in this Page. For this Sake, those who aren’t able to understand the Official Assam PWD Notification 2020 JE, AE can refer to this Page.
- 1 APSC JE Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 Assam PWD Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria For APSC JE Recruitment 2020
- 1.3 567 APSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2020
- 1.4 APSC Assistant Engineer Online Application Form
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
APSC JE Recruitment 2020
Assam PWD Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 is offering the most number of employment Chances for the Candidates those who are living in the Assam State. So all the Contenders must use this latest chance and try to make their Career better in a perfect manner by Getting Placed in the Assam Public Works Department Board either as Junior Engineer or Assistant Engineer. The official detailed notification of APSC JE Recruitment 2020 was released on 6th May 2020 and the deadline for online application submission is 16th June 2020. So in Between this Time, interested and the willing candidates go through the official APSC AE Notification 2020 and then make the decision to fill up the Online APSC Assistant Engineer Application Forms without any Delay.
Assam PWD Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Department Name||Assam Public Works Department|
|Name Of the Posts||Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer|
|Number Of Vacancies||567|
|Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Application Start Date||6th May 2020|
|Application Last Date||16th June 2020|
Eligibility Criteria For APSC JE Recruitment 2020
- Degree in Civil Engineering from an Indian or foreign University
Passed Part A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of Engineers (India).
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Diploma course in Civil Engineering
- As per Assam Government Rules and the Regulations the Age limit will be applicable
- Minimum age limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer||156 + 104|
To get the Assistant Engineer or Junior Engineer job the Assam Public Works Department Board, they have to cross the below-given selection rounds, they are
- Written examination
- Personal Interview Round.
- Assistant Engineer: Rs. 30,000/‐ to 1,10,000/‐ PB 4 with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/‐
- Junior Engineer: Rs. 14000‐49000 PB 2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/‐
APPLICATION FEE :
- For General Candidate: Rs.250/-only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.150/-only.
- Candidates having BPL Certificate: Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
Check the process to submit the Assam PWD Assistant Engineer Online Application Form:
- Let’s open the Assam PSC official site apsc.nic.in
- Check the notification of APSC JE Recruitment 2020 in the latest advertisements section.
- Download it and check the details explained in it.
- Those who are having the qualifications can fill the online APSC Application Form Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer Posts.
- Fill all the details in the form properly.
- Once recheck all the details
- Now pay the application fee and click on the submit button
- Then take a hard copy of the application and use in the further reference
567 APSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2020
Check APSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2020 on this page. Here on this page, we provided the full fled details. For the 567 JE AE Vacancy Assam Public Works Department, the Assam Public Service Commission has advertised the respective employment notification. To become eligible for this recruitment the candidate must qualify in the selection process held by the Assam PSC board. Those candidates who will not qualify in those rounds, will not get the chance of getting the Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Jobs in the Assam State. Any change or amendment related to the Assam PWD Notification of 567 Vacancy will be posted on the apsc.nic.in the site only. So read out all the Terms and conditions that were Given on the APSC JE Recruitment 2020 before filling up the Assam AE Online Application Form Before the closing date.
APSC Assistant Engineer Online Application Form
The format of the APSC Assistant Engineer Online Application Form can be available at the end of this page. The Important note for the Interested candidates that, Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed. And the Incomplete applications will be rejected. So try to fill up all the necessary details along with the necessary documents in the Assam PWD JE Online Application Forms. Aspirants after filling the application form must mad should once recheck all the details, because, if any mistake will occur on the Assam Assistant Engineer Online Application. the higher officials will not accept your application form. Stay connected to our recruitmentindia.in page to know more details about the Assam PWD AE Vacancy 2020.
To download Assam PWD JE AE Online Application Form: Click Here
APSC JE AE Selection Process for the 567 Assam PWD Jobs written exam and interview. But the complete Information regarding the APSC JE Recruitment 2020 Process is not mentioned by the Assam Public Works Department Authorities. So be prepared to face any type of Challenge that is going to conduct by the Officials in order to pick up the eligible and the Talented persons. For this, we are going to issue the Syllabus for the better way of the preparation process. At present, there are 567Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Posts are vacant in the Assam State. So try to give your best performance in the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where Can Apply For APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020?
From this page, you can apply for APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020.
What is the last date for Assam AE Recruitment 2020?
16th June 2020 is the last date for Assam JE Recruitment 2020.
Where Can I Download the Official APSC JE Notification?
From this page, you can easily download the APSC AE Notification 2020.
How To Apply For Assam PWD AE Recruitment 2020?
On this page, we mentioned the process to apply for this Assam PWD JE Recruitment 2020.