Assam Social Welfare Syllabus 2021 – Check LDA Cum Typist, Supervisor Exam Pattern @ socialwelfare.assam.gov.in: Applicants, get the Assam Social Welfare Syllabus 2021 if you are going to prepare for the examination for the posts of LDA Cum Typist, Supervisor. The examination topics are clearly listed out by the officials in Assam Social Welfare Supervisor Syllabus 2021. and that syllabus is released at socialwelfarerecruitment.in. If the candidates want to know the subject-wise topics then refer to the Assam Social Welfare LDA Cum Typist Syllabus 2021.
Candidates must also have a look at the Assam Social Welfare Exam Pattern 2021 which clearly describes the questions, marks allotment given in the exam paper. Candidates have to work hard to get a good score in the examination. The provided syllabus and the Assam Social Welfare Supervisor Exam Pattern 2021 will help you to crack the exam easily. So, now go through this page and collect the Assam Social Welfare LDA Cum Typist Syllabus 2021 as soon as possible.
Assam Social Welfare Supervisor Syllabus 2021 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam (Women and Child Development Sector)|
|Name Of The Post||LDA Cum Typist, Supervisor|
|Selection process||Written Test, Computer Based test|
Assam Social Welfare Exam Pattern 2021
Applicants, are you going to start your exam preparation? Then you just have to know what are topics involved in the exam? That can be known only through the syllabus, Assam Social Welfare Exam Pattern 2021 Supervisor, LDA Cum Typist. Along with the topics, knowing the marks allotment is also important. So, firstly check the marks scheme allocated for each subject in the Assam Social Welfare Supervisor Exam Pattern 2021. Later you can collect the syllabus pdf using the below-given download links at the bottom of this web page. For the candidate’s exam preparation only, the officials had released the Assam Social Welfare Syllabus 2021 Supervisor, LDA Cum Typist at socialwelfarerecruitment.in.
The Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam officials are going to conduct a written test soon for the applied candidates. To prepare for the written test, here on this page we have uploaded the Assam Social Welfare Supervisor Syllabus 2021. Candidates who want to score good marks in the examination can begin their preparation by taking the reference as an Assam Social Welfare LDA Cum Typist Syllabus 2021. Firstly, schedule a preparation as per the given syllabus and then start practicing accordingly.
Assam Social Welfare Exam Pattern 2021 for LDA Cum Typist, Supervisor
|S. No.||Subject Names||No of Marks|
|1.||General English, General Knowledge, and Current Affairs||25|
|2.||General Mathematics and Logical Reasoning||25|
|3.||Knowledge of Computer (Theory)||30|
|4.||Social Work, Home Science, Nutrition, Anthropology, Sociology, Education, and Psychology||20|
LDA Cum Typist
Phase 1: Written Examination
Phase 2: Computer-Based Typing Test
Phase – I: Written Examination
|S. No.||Subject Names||No of Marks|
|1.||General English, General Knowledge, and Current Affairs||50|
|2.||General Mathematics and Logical Reasoning||15|
|3.||Knowledge of Computer (Theory)||05|
The Assam social Welfare Supervisor Exam Pattern consists of General and the Theory subjects which will be asked for 100 marks. The Knowledge of Computer (Theory) carries the highest marks in the exam paper. Whereas the Assam Social Welfare LDC Exam is for 70 Marks in which General, as well as the Knowledge of Computer (Theory) subjects, also included. Concentrate more on the General subject because that carries the highest marks in LDC Examination.
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Antonyms and their correct usage
- Common Error
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Improvement of Sentences
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Comprehension Passage
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Spot the Error
- Cloze Passage
- Fill in the Blanks
- Current Events – National & International
- Indian Polity
- IT & Space etc
- Indian Economy
- Indian Constitution
- Science & Technology
- Indian Geography
- Indian History
- Indian Culture & Heritage
General Mathematics and Logical Reasoning
- Relations and Functions
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Spotting embedded figures
- Rules Detection
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Straight Lines
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Conic Sections
- Permutations and Combinations
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Sets and Set Theory
- Probability Function
- Limits and Continuity
- Series Completion
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Definite Integrals
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Operations of Mathematics
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Sequential Output training
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
- Dot Situation
- Identical figure groupings
- Forming figures and analysis
- Construction of Squares and Triangles
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Folding
- Paper Cutting
- Cubes and Dice
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
- Figure Matrix
- Evolution: The Theory of Evolution
- Biology: The Science of Life
- Control and Coordination in Humans
- Control and Coordination in Plants
- Sexual Reproduction in Animals
- Classification of Animal Kingdom
- Structure of Plant and Animal Cell
- The Five Kingdoms of Life
- Classification of Plant Kingdom
- The Cell: Foundation of All Living Things
- Cell: Structure and Functions
- Mode of Nutrition in Animals
- Nutrition in Animals
- Mode of Nutrition in Plants
- Human variation & Race.
- Heredity & Genetics.
- Physical anthropology.
- Biological anthropology.
- Forensic anthropology.
- Biological determinism.
- Social cognition.
- Person perception.
- Prejudice and discrimination (i.e., homophobia, racism)
- Social control and cults.
- Persuasion, propaganda, and marketing.
- Attraction, romance, and love.
- Nonverbal communication.
- Sociology of Gender and Sexuality.
- Social Movements.
- Cults, Clans, and Communities.
- Race, Nationality, and Ethnicity.
- Mass Media.
- Sociology of Food.
- Youth Cultures.
- Class Conflict and Inequalities.
|Assam Social Welfare Admit Card 2021|
|Assam Social Welfare Recruitment|
|Assam Social Welfare Previous Papers|
Download Assam Social Welfare Supervisor, LDA Cum Typist Syllabus 2021: Click Here