Download Bank of India PO Previous Papers @ bankofindia.co.in:- The Bank of India Probationary Officer Exam is a competitive examination conducted for the recruitment of POs in the Bank of India. The exam is conducted for job applicants. In this article, we discussed the Bank of India PO Previous Papers ad provided a few of them. These BOI Probationary Officer Previous Year Question Papers are a valuable resource for candidates preparing for the exam. Bank of India PO Previous Papers is the base for all the applicants to the type of questions that were asked in the previous examination.
The Bank of India PO Exam Pattern will also be known to every applicant. The Bank of India Probationary Officer Question Paper is set in such a way that it tests the candidate’s knowledge, reasoning, aptitude, and general and financial awareness. By solving the subject-wise Bank of India PO Previous Papers of the written exam, candidates can familiarize themselves with the type of questions that may be asked in the coming examination. They can also evaluate their own level of preparation and identify areas where they need to improve.
Bank of India PO Previous Papers Synopsis
|Name Of The Bank||Bank of India (BOI)|
|Post Names||Probationary Officers in JMGS-I upon passing Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF)|
|Number Of Posts||500|
|Selection Rounds||Written Test, Interview, Group Discussion|
Bank of India Probationary Officer Question Papers
It is important for candidates to understand that the Bank of India’s Probationary Officer Previous Papers are not the only resource they should use for preparation. They should also study the syllabus, read books and practice mock tests to improve their chances of selecting for the job. But, the BOI PO Previous Question Papers are one of the valuable resources for candidates preparing for the exam. Candidates will know the type of questions that were asked in the bankofindia.co.in PO’s Previous Papers and if the same is asked in the exam, they can answer them undoubtedly.
Prepare the Syllabus perfectly because if officials asked the exam roughly, the syllabus knowledge will help the candidate to achieve a good score. Proper analysis of an individual is essential to know their strengths and weakness. Afterward, give more importance to Bank of India PO Previous Papers subjects in which the candidate needs to improve. And later on the remaining topics. Finally, who score the qualifying marks in the online test only be shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview.
Bank of India PO Exam Pattern
|Serial Number||Topics||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration||Qualifying Marks|
|1||English Language||35||40||40 Minutes||General/EWS category – 40%, SC/ST/OBC/PWD – 35%|
|2||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Minutes|
|3||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Minutes|
|5||English Descriptive paper (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 Minutes|
- BOI PO Exam is Objective Type.
- A total of 155 Questions in Objective Format and 2 questions in English Descriptive Paper are given.
- The total Marks of the test are 225 and the marks distribution can be seen in the above table.
- The duration of the entire exam is 3 Hours and 30 Minutes.
- The above tests except for the Test of English Language and English Descriptive paper will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- The test of English Language and English Descriptive Paper will be of qualifying nature i.e. Marks obtained in English Language and English Descriptive Paper will not be added while preparing the merit List.
- Minimum Qualifying Mark for the General/EWS category is 40% and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD is 35%.
- Negative marking for wrong answers is applicable and is 1/4th for each.
- The total marks allotted for the Interview will be 60. Minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General/EWS category candidates and 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category candidates.
- The total marks allotted for Group Discussion will be 40. Minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General/EWS category candidates and 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category candidates.
Disclaimer:- Recruitmentindia has given unofficial Bank of India PO Question Papers for the present preparation sake of aspirants. Whenever BOI announced the Official Bank of India Probationary Officer Question Papers, our team shares them here.
|Bank of India Probationary Officer Previous Papers||Download|
|Bank of India PO Previous Papers||Download|
|BOI Probationary Officer Previous Year Question Paper PDF||Download|
|Bank of India PO Previous Papers||Download|
|Bank of India PO Question Papers||Download|
Practise GK Mock Test Questions
Practice Reasoning Mock Test Questions