Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 @ bankofindia.co.in:- To Apply For a 500 BOI Probationary Officer Vacancy, the applicants can check the BOI Probationary Officer Notification 2023 for knowing details. Graduates with specific age limits are eligible to apply for BOI PO Recruitment 2023 of 500 Posts. Out of 500 Posts, 350 posts are allotted for Credit Officers and the remaining 150 are for IT officers in the specialist stream. So, applicants across India can apply for the Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 by checking the details from the advertisement.
Although the advertisement of Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 in JMGS-I upon passing the (PGDBF) Test was released on 01.02.2023, the applications will be accepted from 11th to 25th February 2023. Applicants are advised to check Category wise 500 Bank of India PO Vacancy and then apply for the advertisement. Bank of India will accept only BOI Probationary Officer Online Application. So, everyone must check the registration process below and apply for the Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023. After 25.02.2023, no extension of the registration will be made.
Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 Information
|Name Of The Bank||Bank of India (BOI)|
|Post Names||Probationary Officers in JMGS-I upon passing Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF)|
|Number Of Posts||500|
|Advertisement Date||01st February 2023|
|Starting Date Of Application Registration||11th February 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||25th February 2023|
|Job Location||Across India|
BOI Probationary Officer Notification 2023
From BOI Probationary Officer Notification 2023, applicants will get a clear idea of the advertisement. Either for Credit Officer or IT Officer posts, the candidates can apply if they have the age limits and specified educational background. While applying for the Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023, candidates have to pay the intimation and application fee according to their category. Or else, the applicants will not accept the Bank of India PO Application. BOI will recruit candidates who will clear the Written Test, Interview, and Group Discussion.
As soon as possible, the applicants finish the registration for the Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023. On the final days of the registration, server problems may appear because due to various candidates try to register on the final days of the registration. We suggest the applicants not provide any wrong details in the Bank of India Probationary Officer Application because there is an option to edit the application once it’s submitted. For any other updates, please refer to our webpage regularly.
Bank of India Probationary Officer Vacancy
To apply for the BOI Probationary Officer Notification 2023, the applicants require the following qualifications for the posts mentioned below.
- Credit Officers As GBO: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate while registering online.
- IT Officers as specialists: 4-year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR A graduate degree in any discipline AND Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Applications OR A Graduate degree in any discipline AND having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
The applicants must require 20 to 29 years to apply for the BOI PO Recruitment 2023. There will be 3 Years of age relaxation for OBC (NCL), 05 Years for SC/ ST, Persons affected by the 1984 riots, and 10 Years for Persons With Benchmark Disabilities.
The candidates who are applying for the Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 must have to pay Non-Refundable Application fees, Intimation charges via Online modes to confirm their application.
- Application fees & Intimation charges for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates: Rs.850/-
- Intimation charges for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs.175/-
Bank of India to recruit the candidates for 500 Bank of India PO Vacancy will hold Written Tests, Interviews, and Group discussions.
- Written Test
- Group discussion
Bank of India Probationary Officer Salary as per the BOI PO Recruitment Notification is Rs.36,000/- to Rs.63,840/-
- Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I): Rs.36,000/- to Rs.63,840/-
How to apply For Bank Of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023 @ bankofindia.co.in?
- Applicants go to the Bank of India Official Site bankofindia.co.in
- Go to the Career Section.
- Choose Recruitment Notice.
- Open Recruitment of Probationary in JMGS-I upon passing Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) Project No. 2022-23/3 Notice dated 01.02.2023.
- Open it and read all the important details from the Bank of India PO Recruitment Notification 2023.
- If eligible and go to click on apply online link.
- Enter the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the fee as per the norms.
- Click on the submit button after filling in the details.
- Take a print of the Bank Of India Probationary Officer Application Form that may be used for further purposes.
|Bank Of India Probationary Officer Recruitment Notification 2023||Download|
|Bank Of India Probationary Officer Online Application||Apply Now|