Bank of India PO Syllabus 2023 @ bankofindia.co.in:- Bank of India Probationary Officer Syllabus 2023 is essential for the candidates who are preparing for the online test. Candidates who have applied for the PO posts must collect BOI Probationary Officer Syllabus 2023 and must practice it according to BOI PO Exam Pattern. Because candidates who are attending this exam for the first time may not have an idea of the exam structure. So, the Bank of India will suggest the candidates check the Bank of India Probationary Officer Exam Pattern first before initializing the preparation. With a proper plan, applicants have to prepare the topics of the Bank of India PO Syllabus 2023.
We suggest the applicants keep on learning the topics of BOI Probationary Officer Syllabus 2023 after downloading it from bankofindia.co.in. Bank officials will give only time for the preparation for the written test roughly two to three months. So, applicants use the opportunity and go through the Bank of India PO Syllabus 2023. Based on the score in the exam, applicants will be shortlisted for Interview and GD rounds. So, applicants maintain accuracy, and fastness in answering the questions of examination with the knowledge acquired from the Bank of India PO Syllabus 2023.
Bank of India PO Syllabus 2023 Details
|Name Of The Bank||Bank of India (BOI)|
|Post Names||Probationary Officers in JMGS-I upon passing Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF)|
|Number Of Posts||500|
|Selection Rounds||Written Test, Interview, Group Discussion|
Bank of India Probationary Officer Syllabus 2023
Bank of India PO Syllabus 2023 is shared subject-wise for the candidate’s preparation sake. Mostly, from these topics only, the questions are asked in the exam. So, one should strengthen themselves from the specified topics. Or else the candidates may lose their marks. This is a bank exam, automatically, the competition for these posts will be very high. So, one should have a thorough knowledge and strong awareness of the subject basics to answer the questions even though the exam is tough. So, prepare the Bank of India Probationary Officer Syllabus 2023 before the exam.
As specified in the advertisement, except English subject, all other questions will be asked in English and Hindi languages. So, applicants can choose their required subject while answering the questions. Applicants meanwhile in preparation if they come across they are not good at any subject, they must revise those subjects of Bank of India PO Syllabus 2023 and get good marks in the exam.
Bank of India PO Exam Pattern 2023
|Serial Number||Topics||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration||Qualifying Marks|
|1||English Language||35||40||40 Minutes||General/EWS category – 40%, SC/ST/OBC/PWD – 35%|
|2||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Minutes|
|3||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Minutes|
|5||English Descriptive paper (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 Minutes|
- BOI PO Exam is Objective Type.
- A total of 155 Questions in Objective Format and 2 questions in English Descriptive Paper are given.
- The total Marks of the test are 225 and the marks distribution can be seen in the above table.
- The duration of the entire exam is 3 Hours and 30 Minutes.
- The above tests except for the Test of English Language and English Descriptive paper will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- The test of English Language and English Descriptive Paper will be of qualifying nature i.e. Marks obtained in English Language and English Descriptive Paper will not be added while preparing the merit List.
- Minimum Qualifying Mark for the General/EWS category is 40% and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD is 35%.
- Negative marking for wrong answers is applicable and is 1/4th for each.
- The total marks allotted for the Interview will be 60. Minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General/EWS category candidates and 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category candidates.
- The total marks allotted for Group Discussion will be 40. Minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General/EWS category candidates and 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category candidates.
BOI PO Syllabus Topic Wise
- Reading Comprehension
- Error detection
- Word Rearrangement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Vocabulary based questions
- Para jumble
- Cloze test
- Word Swap
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning, Statement, and Assumption
- Passage Inference
- Conclusion and Argument
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Machine Input-Output
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
Practice Reasoning Mock Test Questions
- Networking Software & Hardware
- History of Computers
- Computer Shortcut Keys
- Input and Output Devices
- MS Office
- Fundamentals of Computer
- Future of Computers
- Security Tools
- Basic Knowledge of the Internet
- Computer Languages
Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Tabular Graph
- Data Sufficiency
- Permutation and Combination
- Line Graph
- Pie Chart
- Bar Graph
- Radar Graph Caselet
- Missing Case DI
- Caselet DI
General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
- National and International current affairs
- Important Committees
- Priority sector lending (PSL)
- Regulatory bodies like SEBI, NABARD, and RBI
- Basel Norms
- Latest mergers and MOUs of banks & financial institutions
- Credit Rating Agencies
- SARFESI Act
- The latest news related to Nonperforming assets
- Important national & international organization & they’re headquarter
- Important days and their themes
- Banking reforms
- Latest acts related to banking
- Latest circulars from RBI
Practise GK Mock Test Questions
Disclaimer:- Recruitmentindia has given unofficial Bank of India PO Syllabus 2023 for the present preparation sake of aspirants. Whenever BOI announced the Official syllabus, our team share the official syllabus here.
|Bank Of India Probationary Officer Syllabus 2023||Download|