BCPL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 is active now at bcplonline.co.in for the Candidates who are looking to grab the job opportunities as the Graduate And Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Jobs in the Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) Board. The Online BCPL Apprentice Application Form 2020 has been started. Interested ones can check the details here or in the BCPL Apprenticeship Notification 2020 and then complete the enrollment process.
Those who needed to settle their life in the Central Government Jobs, for those Candidates, this BCPL Apprentice Vacancy 2020 for Graduate And Technician (Diploma) Apprentice posts will help a lot. For this sake all the information in a detailed manner about this BCPL Apprentice Jobs 2020 Graduate, Technician we have gathered here.
BCPL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
The detailed information about this 76 BCPL Apprentice Vacancy can check here. Candidates first need to refer out all the details like the eligibility criteria which is given by the board are like the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Vacancy Details, Application Fee, Pay Scale are mentioned clearly here. From the below-given table, you can check the Starting and Closing dates of the BCPL Apprentice Recruitment 2020. Eligible ones can start the application process through online mode by clicking on the below given direct links.
To fill 76 Graduate And Technician (Diploma) Apprentice posts the eligible candidates must fill up the BCPL Apprentice Application Form 2020 and start preparing for the selection process which is the Written Test/ Interview or the officials may conduct both.
Also, check >>>>BCPL Apprentice Result
BCPL Apprentice Notification 2020 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL)|
|Post Names||Graduate And Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Jobs|
|Number Of Posts||76 Posts|
|Application Start Date||Started|
|Application End Date||Check-In The Advertisement|
|Category Of Job||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||BCPL, Assam|
For this BCPL Apprentice Recruitment, the Candidates needed to complete their required education of the
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in the relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in the relevant discipline.
Also, Check: Graduate Jobs 2020
Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices:-
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in a relevant discipline.
To enroll for this BCPL Apprentice Jobs 2020, candidates’ minimum Age Limit must be of 18 Years whereas the Maximum Age Limit is 30 Years. We have also specified the Age Relaxation details according to the category wise.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Of 5 years for SC/ST candidate,
- Age Relaxation Of 3 years for OBC candidates
- Age Relaxation Of 10 years for PWD.
- Written Test/ Personal Interview
- Based on the written test or personal interview or both the written test and Personal Interview rounds the Board will select the Candidates to offer the BCPL Apprentice Jobs.
The total Vacancy count released through the BCPL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 is 76 posts. From the below-given table, candidates can refer to the department wise vacancies specified for each post.
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering)||16|
|Technician Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering)||5|
|Graduate Apprentice (Chemical Engineering)||18|
|Technician Apprentice (Chemical Engineering)||6|
|Graduate Apprentice (Electrical Engineering)||12|
|Technician Apprentice (Electrical Engineering)||5|
|Graduate Apprentice (Instrumentation)||5|
|Graduate Apprentice (Telecom)||3|
|Graduate Apprentice (Computer Science)||3|
|Graduate Apprentice (Civil)||3|
Check the BCPL Apprentice Notification 2020 to know the application fee details.
For the selected Candidates for this BCPL Apprentice Vacancy 2020, the below-given pay scale will be offered.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.7,500/-
- Technician Apprentice: Rs.5,000/-
Steps To Apply For BCPL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Visit the officials site at bcplonline.co.in
- On the home page move to the Careers section and click on Current Openings
- Now, the BCPCL Graduate, Technician Apprentice Notification appears on the screen
- The Advt appears as shown on the above image
- Download it and go through the details
- Eligible ones can start the application process at www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- The home page displays, in that you can see two options Login & Enroll as shown in the below image
- If you want to start the application process then click on “Enroll” tab
- Fil all the details and upload the documents as specified
- Finally, submit the form before the last date
- After completion of registration, click on “Login” tab to check the details.
BCPL Apprentice Application Form 2020
The BCPL Apprentice Recruitment process is already started. So candidates need to submit their application form by filling up the details correctly through the Online process only. Now all the candidates who had the desirable education, they must be needed to fill up the BCPL Apprentice Application Form 2020 Graduate, Diploma as the higher Board mentioned directions only or follow the above-explained procedure.
Now the Candidates who will visit this page at recruitmentindia.in, then they will find the links to start to fill up the Application Form which is pinned up at the end of this Page. At present, the officials had released the short Notice which is uploaded below. To know more details of this BCPL Apprentice Jobs 2020 stay tuned here.
BCPL Apprentice Notification 2020: Click Here
BCPL Apprenticeship Application Form 2020: Click Here