Candidates, to qualify in the BEL Contract Engineer Exam, you have to read the BEL Contract Engineer Syllabus 2020 of your applied department like Electronics (ECE), Electrical(EEE), Computer Science(CSE), Mechanical. You could analyze the BEL Contract Engineer Exam Pattern 2020 by downloading the syllabus from www.bel-india.in. Individually BEL Contract Engineer Exam Syllabus for all the departments are provided on this page. A complete syllabus is given to our viewers through the pdf form. If you go through this entire post, you will find the link of BEL Contract Engineer Syllabus pdf to download.
BEL Contract Engineer Syllabus 2020
- 1 BEL Contract Engineer Syllabus 2020
- 1.1 BEL Syllabus for Contract Engineer 2020 Details
- 1.2 BEL Contract Engineer Exam Pattern
- 1.3 BEL Contract Engineer Exam Syllabus
- 1.4 Frequently Asked Questions
BEL offers Technical Job to the Engineering candidates in the name of the Contract Engineer job role. For this job role, the response from the side of the job seekers is good. They have indulged in the BEL Syllabus for Contract Engineer collecting process. To gain confidence over the exam, candidates are haunting for the syllabus. The right post that offers BEL Contract Engineer Syllabus 2020 to target a high score in the exam is here. The BEL Contract Engineer Exam is different for different departments. Although the overall BEL Contract Engineer Exam Pattern is the same but questions will be asked from the respective discipline only.
BEL Syllabus for Contract Engineer 2020 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post Name||Contract Engineer (Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science)|
|Vacancies Number||Various Posts|
BEL Contract Engineer Exam Pattern:
|Examination Type||Part||Subject||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Type Questions||Part I||General Ability (Reasoning and Aptitude)||20 Marks||1 Hour|
|Part II||Technical Subject Related questions (Electronics/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Computer Science)||40 Marks|
BEL Contract Engineer Syllabus
BEL General Ability Syllabus:
- Logical Games
- Verbal Classification
- Essential Part
- Statement and Assumption
- The Course of Action
- Statement and Conclusion
- Number Series
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Theme Detection
- Cause and Effect
- Logical Deduction
- Statement and Argument
- Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Classification, etc
BEL Contract Engineer Mechanical Syllabus
- 1st and 2nd Law Problems
- Steam Turbines
- Laws of TD and Properties
- Problems of Diesel
- Dual Cycle
- Detonation and Knocking
- Turbo Machinery
- Orthogonal Cutting
- Tool Life Equation Problems
- Casting Types and Design
- Resistance Welding
- Problems in Welding
- Velocity Potential
- Flow-through Pipes
- Boundary-Layer Theory
- Surface Tension
- Applications of Bernoulli equation
- Centrifugal pumps
- Specific speeds of the turbine and pumps
- Numbers in convection like Pr No, Gr No, Re No, etc.
- Problems on conduction
- Critical thickness
- Shape factor in radiation
- Problem in Heat exchangers like NTU
Theory of Machines and Vibration
- Planetary gear train
- Gears LOC, POC
- Shafts Problems
- Governors & Fly Wheel
- Pairs & its applications
- Inversions of Single & double slider crank
BEL Contract Engineer Computer Science Syllabus< Programming and Data Structures
- Recursive Programs
- Trees and Graphs
- Queues Trees
- Recursive Functions
- Algorithm Analysis
- Heap Trees
- Sorting and Graph Algorithm
- Searching and Sorting Algorithm
- Dynamic Programming Algorithm
- Divide and Conquer
- Greedy Algorithm
- CPU Scheduling Algorithms
- Page Replacement Algorithm
- Disk Scheduling Algorithm
- Page Replacement
- Combinational Circuits: Multiplexer, Decoder and De-Multiplexer
- Combinational Circuits
- Minimizational Circuits
- Sequential Circuits
- Minimization and Counters
- Number System
- Fixed and Floating-Point Registers
Computer Organization & Architecture
- Cache Organization
- Addressing Modes
- Machine Cycles
- I/O Data Transfer
- Relational Algebra
- Relational Algebra
- SQL/ SQL Queries
- Tuple Calculus
- IP Addressing
- Routing Algorithms
- TCP and UDP
- Application Protocols
- Congestion Control
- Encryption and Decryption Algorithms
Theory of Computation
- CFL and DCFL
- Regular Languages
- Regular Expressions
- Closure Properties
- Formal Grammars
- Network graph
- KCL, KVL, Node and Mesh analysis
- Sinusoidal steady-state analysis
- Thevenin’s theorem, Norton’s theorem
- Three-phase circuits
- Electric Field Intensity, Electric Flux Density, Gauss’s Law,
- Electric field & potential due to point, line, plane & spherical charge distributions
- Biot-Savart’s law, Ampere’s law
- Self and Mutual inductance of simple configurations
Signals and Systems
- Representation of continuous and discrete-time signals.
- Linear Time-Invariant and Causal systems, Sampling theorem.
- Applications of Fourier Transform, Laplace Transform and z-Transform
- Single-phase transformer,
- Three-phase transformers,
- Auto-transformer, DC machines
- Three-phase induction motors,
- Operating principle of single-phase induction motors
- Synchronous machines
- Types of losses and efficiency calculations of electric machines.
- Power generation concepts
- Electric field distribution and insulators
- Gauss-Seidel and Newton-Raphson load flow methods
- Voltage and Frequency Control, Power factor correction
- Symmetrical components, Symmetrical and unsymmetrical fault analysis,
- Circuit breakers, System stability concepts
- Mathematical modelling and representation of systems
- Feedback principle, transfer function, Block diagrams and signal flow graphs
- Transient and Steady-state analysis of linear time-invariant systems
- Routh-Hurwitz and Nyquist criteria, Bode plots.
- P, PI and PID controllers
- State-space model, State transition matrix.
Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Bridges and Potentiometers
- Measurement of voltage, current, power, energy and power factor
- Instrument transformers, Digital voltmeters and multimeters
- Phase, Time and Frequency measurement; Oscilloscopes
Analog and Digital Electronics
- Characteristics of diodes, BJT, MOSFET
- Oscillators and Feedback amplifiers
- Operational amplifiers
- 8085 Microprocessor
- Characteristics of semiconductor power devices: Diode, Thyristor, Triac, GTO, MOSFET, IGBT;
- DC to DC conversion: Buck, Boost and Buck-Boost converters;
- Single and three-phase configurations of uncontrolled rectifiers, Line commutated thyristor-based converters, Bidirectional ac to dc voltage source converters,
- Issues of line current harmonics, Power factor, Distortion factor of ac to dc converters,
- Single-phase and three-phase inverters, Sinusoidal pulse width modulation.
BEL Contract Engineer Electronics Syllabus
Networks, Signals and Systems
- Network solution methods
- Network theorems
- Linear 2-port network parameters
- Continuous-time signals
- Discrete-time signals
- LTI systems
- Digital filter design techniques.
- Energy bands in intrinsic and extrinsic silicon; Carrier transport
- P-N junction, Zener diode, BJT, MOS capacitor, MOSFET, LED, photodiode and solar cell
- The integrated circuit fabrication process
- Small signal equivalent circuits of diodes, BJTs and MOSFETs; Simple diode circuits
- Single-stage BJT and MOSFET amplifiers
- BJT and MOSFET amplifiers
- Sinusoidal oscillators
- Function generators, wave-shaping circuits and 555 timers
- Voltage reference circuits
- Power supplies: ripple removal and regulation.
- Number systems; Combinatorial circuits
- Sequential circuits
- Data converters
- Semiconductor memories
- The 8-bit microprocessor (8085)
- Basic control system components
- Block diagram representation
- Signal flow graph
- Transient and steady-state analysis of LTI systems;
- Frequency response;
- Routh-Hurwitz and Nyquist stability criteria; Bode and root-locus plots; Lag, lead and lag-lead compensation;
- State variable model and solution of state equation of LTI systems.
- Random processes
- Analog communications
- Information theory
- Digital communications
- Fundamentals of error correction, Hamming codes;
- Timing and frequency synchronization, inter-symbol interference and its mitigation
- Basics of TDMA, FDMA and CDMA.
- Maxwell’s equations
- Plane waves and properties
- Transmission lines
- Basics of radar
- Light propagation in optical fibres
How to download BEL Contract Engineer Syllabus 2020?
- First, open BEL Official website i.e.www.bel-india.in
- Click the “Careers” option.
- Notice Latest BEL Contract Engineer Exam Syllabus 2020 along with Exam Pattern.
- Download that syllabus.
- Check the exam topics listed in that syllabus.
BEL Contract Engineer Exam Pattern
Already we had said that the BEL is a PSU organization. So the majority there would be Technical or core-related jobs only. Hence in the BEL Exams, more marks are given to the technical type questions rather than General Ability. By observing the BEL Contract Engineer Exam Pattern, candidates also will feel the same. In the exam paper, there are two sections one is General Ability for 20 marks, Applicant related Discipline for 40 Marks. In the BEL Contract Engineer Exam, more importance will be given to the Technical Side only. Therefore candidates have to give special interest in their discipline-related topics. For candidates ease only, Recruitmentindia.in furnished the BEL Contract Engineer Syllabus of Electronics, Electrical, Computer Science, Mechanical departments separately. Then only candidates collect the syllabus without any mess.
BEL Contract Engineer Exam Syllabus
BEL will organize the contract Engineer Written Exam of the various departments like ECE, Electrical, Mechanical, CSE. For which departments the exam is organizing, all those disciplines BEL Contract Engineer Syllabus pdf is accessible here to use. Candidates to start the preparation of the exam must gather at the official site www.bel-india.in (or) else our recruitmentindia.in. If you stepped into this page for the saving option of BEL Contract Engineer Exam Syllabus, your preparation time will be saved a lot. You cannot want to check other portals again for the BEL Contract Engineer Syllabus 2020 for Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science. Even for previous papers also, you won’t search in other sites as the BEL Contract Engineer Model Papers are linked up here at our site only.
BEL Contract Engineer Syllabus 2020 Electronics: Click Here
BEL Contract Engineer Syllabus 2020 Electrical: Click Here
BEL Contract Engineer Syllabus 2020 Computer Science: Click Here
BEL Contract Engineer Syllabus 2020 Mechanical: Click Here
Disclaimer: According to the explanation provided by candidates who have given the BEL Contract Engineer Exam, we have given the BEL Contract Engineer Exam Pattern and syllabus are given. Preparing candidates consider this as a reference and we will update it if the officials provided the official exam pattern.
The candidates who sit for this exam are the ones who are fascinated by the PSU sector jobs. The BEL Contract Engineer Syllabus will consist of their academic subjects. From the B.E/B. Tech syllabus topics, the questions will appear in the BEL Contract Engineer Exam. Hence a lot of variances would be there in the count of the exam writing candidates and number of vacancy. BEL officials strictly organize this written exam to identify the well-talented candidate among the thousands of competitors. Therefore, candidates, properly follow both syllabus and BEL Contract Engineer Exam Pattern 2020 and get a good score in the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
From which site we can download BEL Contract Engineer Exam Syllabus 2020?
At our recruitmentindia.in or www.bel-india.in, the candidates can get the latest syllabus.
How to download BEL Syllabus for Contract Engineer?
At our recruitmentindia.in page, we have given the steps to download that syllabus. Follow that instruction.
What is BEL Official website?
www.bel-india.in is the Bharat Electronics Limited Official website?
Explain BEL Contract Engineer Exam Pattern 2020?
In this page, we detailed explained the exam pattern. Job seekers view this page to know the exam pattern.