Job seekers must download the Bihar Judicial Service Syllabus 2018 in Hindi. BPSC PCSJ(Civil Judge) Exam Pattern of Prelims and Mains are elaborated below. Applicants, download this BPSC 30th Judicial Service Syllabus now only to start the preparation for the upcoming Bihar PCSJ Exam in Nov 2018.
The exam of Bihar Civil Judge Recruitment is confirmed, candidates must follow the Bihar Judicial Service Syllabus 2018 of both prelims and mains exam to sit for the exam. Sitting for the exam without the idea of Bihar Judicial Service Exam Pattern is waste of time. So get the Bihar PCS J Syllabus in Hindi from our page.
Bihar Judicial Service Syllabus 2018
- 1 Bihar Judicial Service Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 BPSC Civil Judge Syllabus
- 1.2 Bihar Judicial Service Syllabus 2018 Details
- 1.3 Bihar Judicial Service Exam Pattern
- 1.4 Bihar PCSJ Prelims, Mains Syllabus [email protected]
Applicants who are appearing for the BPSC 30th Judicial Service Exam 2018 have the need of the BBihar PCS J Syllabus in Hindi . So if the job seekers need anything related to the employment, then recruitmentindia.in team will try to the maximum level to give that information at their fingertips. So now also immediately we have posted the Bihar Judicial Service Syllabus here for both prelims and Mains Exam. To employ 349 Civil Judge Vacancy, through the Bihar 30th Judicial Service Exam 2018, BPSC released the notification. For decent marks in that exam, read the Bihar Judiciary Syllabus 2018.
BPSC Civil Judge Syllabus
In Bihar for the Civil Judge Junior Division cadre posts, a common written exam is planned by the BPSC. Applicants want to write that exam with the proper preparation of Bihar PCS J Syllabus. But the problem here for those applicants is they didn’t have the Bihar Judicial Service related exam that is helpful for them in the exam. What is the use of reading the unnecessary Bihar Judiciary Syllabus which is not at all bring you the marks? So this page solves their problem by giving the official BPSC Civil Judge Syllabus in Hindi right in this page. We did not complete our work by just giving the Bihar 30th Judicial Service Syllabus, we have given the detailed description about the overall selection process. Also Upcoming Govt Jobs are available here.
Also Check: Bihar Judicial Service Notification 2018
Bihar Judicial Service Syllabus 2018 Details
|Organisation Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Job Name||Civil Judge|
|Number of Vacancies||349 Posts|
|Name of the Exam||BPSC 30th Judicial Services Competitive Examination-2018 (PCSJ)|
|Starting date of Application||8th Sep 2018|
|Ending Date of Application||28th Sep 2018|
|Exam Date||Nov 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
Bihar Civil Judge (Junior Division) Selection Process:
(b) Mains (Written Type)
(c) Personality Test (Interview)
Bihar Judicial Service Syllabus 2018 Pdf
Bihar Judicial Service Prelims Syllabus 2018
In prelims, there are two papers.
Paper-I: General Studies (100 Marks)
- General Knowledge (Including Current Affairs)
- Elementary General Science
Paper -II: Law (150 Marks)
- Law of Evidence and Procedure
- Constitutional & Administrative Law of India
- Hindu Law and Muhammadan Law
- Law of Transfer of Property, Principles of Equity, Law of Trusts and Specific Relief
- Law of Contracts and Torts
- Commercial Law
Bihar Judicial Service Main Syllabus 2018
It is mainly divided into two parts:
(A) Compulsory Paper
- General Knowledge including Current Affairs (150 Marks)
- Elementary General Science (100 Marks)
- General Hindi (100 Marks)
- General English (100 marks)
- Law of Evidence and Procedure (150 Marks)
(B) Optional Paper
- Constitutional & Administrative Law of India (150 Marks)
- Hindu law and Muhammadan law (150 Marks)
- Law of Transfer of Property, Principles of Equity, Law of Trusts and Specific Relief (150 marks)
- Law of Contracts and Torts (150 Marks)
- Commercial Law (150 marks)
- Among the 5 optional papers, candidates have to choose the three.
- Hindi Paper and English Paper are only of qualifying nature. Each candidate must score a minimum of 30 marks out of 100 marks, but the marks obtained therein will not be added in the overall total in deciding the merit.
Written qualified candidates have to appear for the interview. This interview round is for 100 marks.
Can Also Check>>Bihar Judicial Service Previous Papers
Bihar Judicial Service Exam Pattern
For the effective timetable of Bihar Judicial Service Syllabus 2018 PDF, firstly candidates have to explore the BPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern. So review the Bihar Prelims, Mains Judicial Service Exam Patterns from our page. In Prelims, candidates have to give 2 two compulsory papers and for mains, candidates have to give 5 papers in which 3 are optional papers. The final success of achieving this state Govt Job is for the candidates who do the parallel preparation of prelims and mains exam. Since after prelims, a very short period of time is available. In that less completion of the Bihar Judicial Service Syllabus is not a practical thing. Hence make the time for the mains preparation during the time of Bihar Prelims Judicial Service Syllabus.
Bihar PCSJ Prelims, Mains Syllabus [email protected]
Our page gives the useful preparation tips in completing the Bihar Judicial Service Syllabus in the accessible time. The candidates who follow our tips and the previous papers given in our recruitmentindia.in page, certainly, they will be in the job selected candidates list. No shortcut is there for the hard work. All must read the topics given in the Bihar PCSJ Prelims, Mains Syllabus pdf, for the good number of questions attempt in the exam. Chances of selection will be more for the candidates who did the smart preparation. That means candidates, know the most important topics in BPSC Judicial Service Syllabus in Hindi for scoring high marks in the less time. Then it will be easy for you to score well in the exam.