- 1 BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2021
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 168 BPCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021 @ portal.mhrdnats.gov.in: Check the newly released BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 which is now streaming on the official website portal portal.mhrdnats.gov.in. All the interested aspirants must and should download the BPCL Kochi Refinery Apprentice Recruitment 2021 advertisement with the help of the below-mentioned link present on this page. The Board Of Officials has allocated 168 BPCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021 for Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice posts. Therefore, all the eligible candidates should come forward and fill the BPCL Apprentice Application Form 2021. The registration process is started online on 5th July 2021 and ends on 25th July 2021.
All the interested and eligible aspirants have to check the complete information about the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2021 from this webpage. This is one of the best opportunities for all the un employees across India to grab the chance and get a job in the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) company. To place in that company initially, contenders have to enroll their names for the BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 by submitting the application form on the mentioned due dates. Later the Higher officials will call for the interview rounds. Therefore, after applying for the BPCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021, aspirants must stay connected in order to know the further process.
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|Name Of The Posts||Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice|
|Number Of Vacancies||168 Posts|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||5th July 2021|
|Last date for enrolling in NATS Portal||20th July 2021|
|Application Ending Date||25th July 2021|
|Qualification Type||Diploma Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2021
We have demonstrated the BPCL Kochi Refinery Apprentice Recruitment 2021 details on this recruitmentindia.in page in a detailed manner. So, all the aspirants who are waiting for this BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 notification are now able to check the details that are furnished clearly and apply for the BPCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021 by using the below mention links. The interested candidates who have gone through the entire Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2021 notice and feel that they are eligible for the mentioned post then immediately start filling the BPCL Apprentice Application Form 2021 and submit it on or before 25th July 2021.
On this page, contenders could easily find the links to download the BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 notice that is present down to this page. You may also check this entire article which includes all the details that are present in the official notification. As the application process is going on from 5th July 2021, so all the aspirants are thorough to apply for the BPCL Kochi Refinery Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
|Apprentice Govt Jobs|
|BPCL JE Result|
|Latest Govt Jobs Previous Papers|
- For Graduate Apprentices: Candidates should possess First Class Engineering Degree (Full-time Courses) in the respective discipline with 60% aggregate from the reputed University.
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Aspirants who are applying for the BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 must get a First class Diploma in Engineering (Full Time Course) in the corresponding category with 60% marks from the State Board Of Technical Education/Recognized Indian University.
To apply for the BPCL Kochi Refinery Apprentice Recruitment 2021, aspirants must have a minimum age limit of 18 years and a maximum age limit of 27 years.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years.
Candidates who have applied for the BPCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021 will be selected based on the Qualifying Examination and the interview. The merit list will be prepared as per the category-wise order based on the marks awarded in the exam.
- Qualifying Examination
For the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2021 selected candidates, the monthly stipend is as follows,
- For Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 25000/-
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs. 18,000/-
The Time Period For the training session for each post is,
- For Graduate Apprentice: 1 Year
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 1 Year
The post wise BPCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021 details are as follows:
|Category||Discipline||No. of Training Places|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||48|
Download The BPCL Apprentice Application Form 2021 @ portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Open the official website link portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Then the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) main page opens on the screen.
- By scrolling down the page candidates able to see the Announcement option.
- Click on that.
- Another page opens on the screen.
- On that page click on the BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 link.
- Check the advertisement carefully.
- If eligible, then move to the further process.
- If the candidate is a new user then firstly enroll their name.
- Otherwise, if the aspirant is already a registered member then give the login details.
- Fill the BPCL Apprentice Application Form 2021 with correct details.
- Finally, submit the online form before the due date.
|BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021||Click Here (Available)|
|BPCL Apprentice Application Form 2021||Click Here (Available)|