The BPCL Recruitment 2018 is available here along with the official notification, online application form and required eligibility criteria etc on @ www.bharatpetroleum.com. This Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Notification regarding the General Workman, Operator Trainee & Chemist Trainee Vacancies of 147 Posts. This notification will be started on 12 nov 2018 and it will be ended on 26 nov 2018.
- 1 BPCL Recruitment 2018
BPCL Recruitment 2018
BPCL General Workman-B Vacancies Recruitment: Hello to the job seekers. Are you looking for the latest Central Govt Jobs? If yes, one good news is waiting for you. We feel proud to share this information with you. Okay, don’t lag the matter, coming to the topic. The board of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) announces the notification of BPCL Workman Notification 2018 for the unemployed candidates. Eligible ones submit your online application on before the due date. You can also refer the Latest Sarkari Jobs in this page.
BPCL Workman Recruitment 2018 Notification
|बीपीसीएल जनरल वर्कमैन-बी पद भर्ती|
|Name of The Organisation||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|Name of the Posts||General Workman, Operator Trainee & Chemist Trainee.|
|Total number of posts||147 Posts|
|Application Form Starting Date||12 Nov 2018|
|Application Form Closing Date||26 Nov 2018|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Around India|
The BPCL Recruitment Notification regarding for hiring the candidates to work in the posts of general Workman-B. This BPCL organization is the Central Govt undertaking organization. Enormous aspirants are interested to apply for these 147 vacancies. The BPCL application process will be available on 12th nov 2018 to 26 nov 2018. Postulates, you have a lot of time to apply for this BPCL Recruitment Without Gate.
BPCL General Workman-B Vacancy 2018
Would you like to join the BPCL Workman vacancy? If you have completed your full time 3 years Diploma course in the department of ( Chemical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation), you are eligible one for this BPCL Recruitment 2018. Candidates, who have a diploma degree in part-time, those are not eligible to apply for these posts. Applicants, the age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee details are mentioned in this article.
Aspirants, if you want to take the written test for the BPCL General Workman-B Vacancy, follow the relevant Syllabus in this page. The selection process is based on the Written Test, Shortlisting, Interview. Candidates, suppose you will need to forward the further levels in this Bharat Petroleum Jobs For Freshers, refer the syllabus and previous Papers. Because the written test is the first step in the selection process.
Candidates, if you want to apply for these vacancies, definitely you should complete your education in the Diploma Course in a recognized university/ institute.
- Chemist Trainee: Passed M.Sc. Chemistry preferably in Analytical Chemistry in first class with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/Institute.
- For Operator Trainee: Passed First Class Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/Institute.
- For General Workman: Passed First Class Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/Institute.
Further Details of Qualification Information can Check The official notification
The BPCL age limit was mentioned in the below:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
The age relaxation also available for suitable candidates like SC/ST/ PWD candidates.
The BPCL Notification selection process was based on the
- Written Test
The organization of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) provides a sufficient salary for the selected candidates. The pay scale details are:
- Total No. of Posts – 147
|Name of Post||Salary Offered|
|1. Chemist Trainee||Rs. 13500-31000/- Per Month.|
|2. Operator Trainee||Rs. 13500-31000/- Per Month.|
|3. General Workman||Rs. 13500-31000/- Per Month.|
- There is no application fee
The board of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) issues the vacancies in different departments. The department-wise vacancy details are mentioned in the below page. The total number of vacancies is 147. In department wise:
- Total No. of Posts – 147
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|1. Chemist Trainee||12|
|2. Operator Trainee||12|
|3. General Workman||122|
- SSLC/SSC/Matriculation pass certificate along with mark sheet
- HSC/12th pass certificate along with mark sheet, if applicable
- Consolidated Mark List / Mark List of all semesters/years of the Engineering Diploma
- Certificate of additional qualification, if any.
- Experience Certificate, if any in other industries.
- No Objection Certificate from present employer, if applicable.
- Proof of Domicile.
- Caste/Community certificate of SC/ST/OBC(NCL) in the prescribed Govt. of India
format, if applicable.
Apply BPCL Recruitment @ bharatpetroleum.com
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment @ www.bharatpetroleum.com: Aspirants, our site give no chance to refer the many sites fro the frequent information. Because we provide all the information about this notice. Applicants, you have some required documents for applying these posts. The documents list was also mentioned in this page. Once check it and catch the Notification of Bharat Petroleum Recruitment For Diploma.
The Downloading Instructions Are:
- Postulates, you want to apply for the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Recruitment Notification, refer the official site @ www.bharatpetroleum.com
- Click on the official site link.
- Go to the home page and find the latest recruitment notifications.
- In the home page find the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited BPCL Recruitment 2018 notification.
- Refer the eligibility criteria of the candidate like Education Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Vacancy Details etc.
- If you are eligible one for these vacancies, refer the official notification and clearly understands the notification.
- After then enter the aspirant details on the application form and once again check the mentioned details are correct or not.
- If the details are correct and then pay the fee as per the norms of the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited board.
- Finally, submit your registration form and save this submitted application form.
Important Dates & Links
Application Starting Date: 12 nov 2018
Ending Date: On 26 Nov 2018