BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2023 – Get BSF CT Exam Pattern at bsf.gov.in: Border Security Force (BSF) Board has issued the BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2023 at bsf.gov.in for the candidate who is preparing for the Tradesman Recruitment Process. All the details about the examination and BSF CT Tradesman Syllabus 2023 Pdf with every topic that will increase the scoring factor of the candidates are given here. Those who have started the preparation with BSF Tradesman Syllabus 2023 prepare well till the exam. While in preparation, the candidates must notice the BSF Constable Tradesman Exam Pattern 2023 and prepare for the exam according to it.
The BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2023 is the key role of the Candidate to achieve a good score. Those who will not practice for the test with BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2023 in their Practise sessions will lose the marks in their written test. Those who will learn the topics one by one from basics onwards and practice mock tests with the knowledge they possess with BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2023 will know in which subjects they are strong and in which subjects they are weak. Then they can revise the subjects in which they are weaker.
Overview Of BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2023
|Organization Name||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Number Of Posts||1284 Posts|
|Post Name||Constable (Tradesmen)|
|Category||All Govt Exams Syllabus|
|Selection Rounds||PST, PET, Documentation And Trade Test, Written Examination, Medical Examination|
|Minimum Qualifications||10th Class|
|Official Site||bsf.gov.in and rectt.bsf.gov.in|
BSF Tradesman Syllabus 2023
Border Security Force (BSF) has offered a BSF Tradesman Syllabus 2023 with Exam Pattern for candidate preparation. Applicants must utilize the BSF CT Syllabus and attend the exam, then only candidates will be selected for the Job as they have detailed knowledge of the exam topics. For that, the applicants have to concentrate on this BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2023 by planning the preparation as per the BSF Tradesman Exam Pattern 2023. Use this BSF Tradesman Syllabus 2023 topic wise which is given on this page and keep on practicing the subjects. Applicants must not give up on their practice sessions for the exam with rectt.sf.nic.in Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2023.
More Focus and more concentration are required for this Exam while taking the preparation for this BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2023 Pdf. Additionally, we have included the BSF Constable Tradesman Previous Papers here. Applicants after finishing the serious Preparation of Border Security Force Tradesman Syllabus 2023 start answering these questions to get the required score in their written examination.
BSF Constable Tradesman Exam Pattern 2023
|S.No.||Subject Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||General Awareness/ General knowledge||25||25||2 hours (120 Minutes)|
|2.||Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics||25||25|
|3.||Analytical aptitude and|
Ability to observe & distinguish patterns
|4.||Basic knowledge of the candidates in English or Hindi||25||25|
- The BSF Constable Tradesman Exam Pattern 2023 is explained in the above table.
- The time duration of the entire test will be 2 hours.
- The level of questions asked in the exam is of 10th Standard.
- The exam will be conducted for 100 marks.
- From each subject, 25 questions are asked.
- The test will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- The Qualifying marks are 35% for UR Category/EWS & ExServicemen and 33% for SC/ST/OBC) and the exam will be of CBT (Computer Based Test) or OMR based objective type multiple choice questions to
be answered using a Blue or Black ballpoint pen only.
BSF Tradesman Syllabus – Subject Wise
General Awareness/ General Knowledge
- General Politics.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Budget and Five-Year Plans.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance
- Indian Languages.
- General knowledge.
- Scientific progress development.
- Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge.
- NationalInternational Awards.
- Profit and Loss.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Unseen Passages.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Sentence Structure.
- Sentence Completion.
- Phrases and Idiomatic.
- Use of Words
Disclaimer: We have provided the Unofficial BSF CT Tradesman Syllabus only for reference purposes. If BSF releases the Official Syllabus we will update the syllabus through this website.
|BSF Tradesman Syllabus 2023||Click Here|