BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2023 @ bsf.gov.in:- The Border Security Force (BSF) Water Wing has announced a BSF Water Wing Recruitment drive for SI, Head Constable, and Constable posts in various departments in its organization. The recruitment drive aims to fill 127 positions, including those of Sub-Inspector, Head Constable, and Constable in both technical and non-technical cadres. Interested candidates can do BSF Water Wing Apply Online through the official website rectt.bsf.gov.in. From 26.02.2023 to 27.03.2023, the candidates can apply for the Border Security Force Water Wing Recruitment 2023.
To be eligible for the BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2023, the candidates must have completed their matriculation/ ITI or Graduation in the related field. In addition, the candidates must possess the required technical qualifications as per the post they are applying for. The age limit for the posts of SI (Master, Engine Driver) is 22-28 years, and for others is 20-25 years, respectively. The BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2023 process will consist of a written examination, physical efficiency test, physical standard test, medical examination, and document verification. The candidates who clear all the rounds of the selection process will be offered the respective posts as per the BSF Water Wing Notification 2023.
BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Border Security Force|
|Post Names||Water Wing (Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable)|
|Number Of Posts||127|
|Qualification||10th/ Inter/ ITI/ Diploma/ Engineering|
|Date Of Advertisement||26th February 2023|
|Last Date of Accepting Applications||27th March 2023|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Official Portal||bsf.gov.in, rectt.bsf.gov.in|
BSF Water Wing Notification 2023
The BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2023 offers excellent opportunities in different departments for SI, HC, and Constable Posts. Applicants must check the advertisement to know the Post-Wise Qualifications and age limits. Then the applicants will know for which posts they are eligible. Then passionate candidates can apply for the BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2023. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria should not miss this opportunity and apply as soon as possible that is on or before 27.03.2023.
If the applicants are not aware of the registration process, please follow the steps below and apply. Other than the Online BSF Water Wing Applications, the BSF will not accept any other mode of application. There will be no chance to edit the application. So, applicants are advised to provide the details and documents correctly at the time of registration by getting awareness of the details mentioned in the BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2023 Notification.
BSF Water Wing Vacancy
|Serial Number||Post Name||Number Of Posts|
|2||SI (Engine Driver)||5|
|5||HC (Engine Driver)||56|
|6||HC (Workshop) Mechanic (Diesel/ Petrol Engine)||4|
|7||HC (Workshop) Machinist||1|
Candidates who have the educational qualification mentioned in the BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2023 Notification are eligible.
- SI (Master): 10+2 or its equivalent AND2nd class master certificate issued by Central/ State Inland Water Transport Authority/ Mercantile Marine Department.
- SI (Engine Driver): 10+2 or it’s equivalent AND 1st class engine driver certificate issued by Central/ State Inland Water Transport Authority/ Mercantile Marine Department.
- SI (Workshop): Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering OR03 Years Diploma in Mechanical/ Marine/ Auto Mobile Engineering
- HC (Master): Matriculation AND Serang Certificate.
- HC (Engine Driver): Matriculation AND Possessing 2nd class Engine Driver certificate.
- HC (Workshop): Matriculation ANDITI Diploma in Motor Mechanic (Diesel/ Petrol Engine) for HC (Workshop) – Mechanic (Diesel/ Petrol Engine) AND ITI Diploma in Machinist for HC (Workshop)- Machinist.
- Constable Crew: Matriculation AND One Year Experience in operation of a Boat below 265 HP and should know swimming in deep water without any assistance.
Aspirants must have an age limit as per the rules and regulations mentioned in the BSF Water Wing Notification 2023. Check them below post-wise.
- SI (Master, Engine Driver): Between 22 to 28 Years
- All Other Posts: Between 20 to 25 years
- SC/ ST/ and Other eligible categories have the age relaxation as per the norms.
BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2023 Selection Process will be as follows. Check and prepare for the test accordingly.
- Written Test
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
The selected candidates for this BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2023 will get the pay scale of
- SI (Master, Engine Driver, Workshop): Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- (Level 6).
- HC (Master, Engine Driver, Workshop): Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- (Level 4).
- Constable Crew: Rs.22,700/- to Rs.69,100/- (Level 3).
The successful BSF Water Wing Online Form submission will be completed by the candidates only after they have made the payment of the fee at their nearest CSC Centers. Post Wise application fees are given now. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, BSF Employees, and Ex-SM are exempted from the payment of exam fees.
- SI Posts: Rs.200/-
- HC Posts: Rs.100/-
- Service Charge: Rs.47.20/-
How do Fill out BSF Water Wing Online Form @ rectt.bsf.gov.in?
- The candidates must go through the official site bsf.gov.in.
- The Border Security Force homepage will display on the screen.
- Now find and open the Recruitment section.
- Then candidates are directed to the website rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Candidates download the BSF Water Wing Recruitment Notification 2023 after checking it for Group-B & C Combatised (Non-Gazetted) posts.
- Read all the notification details and check the eligibility status.
- Click on the BSF Water Wing Online Form.
- Fill in all the details and make a fee payment.
- Submit the Border Security Force Water Wing Application to the officials before the last date and take a printout.
|BSF Water Wing Recruitment Notification 2023||Download|
|BSF Water Wing Online Application||Apply Now|