CCMN Application Form 2023: The Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur is conducting the Centralized Counselling for M. Sc. or M. Sc (Tech) on their official website. The CCMN Application procedure will be started on May 2023 (tentatively). And, the candidates who are willing to get admission in M. Sc programs provided by 20 (NITs) National Institute of Technology and 2 (CFTIs) Centrally funded Technical Institutes can fill out the CCMN 2023 Application Form and submit it on or before scheduled dates by paying the registration fee. The candidate with valid IIT JAM scores is eligible to apply for Centralized Counselling for M. Sc. Every year, the CCMN counseling procedure is conducted by different NITs on a rotational basis.
Candidates who are interested to take admission in CCMN 2023 should check the eligibility criteria for their admission in M. Sc. or M. Sc (Tech). While filling in the details in the CCMN application form 2023, the candidates need to pay the registration fee in online mode through ICICI Bank Eazypay or NEFT. Before clicking the submit it is highly recommended for the candidate to verify the application form. And to know more details on CCMN 2023 Application Form including the Procedure to fill out the application form.
CCMN 2023 – Overview
|Name Of The Platform||Centralised Counselling for M.Sc/ M.Sc (tech) Admission|
|Course Offered||M. Sc/M. Sc (Tech)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Conducted By||Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur(NIT)|
|Number Of Participating Institutes||20 NITs and 2 CFTIs|
|Number Of Seats||1849|
|Number Of Counselling Rounds||3 And Open Special Round|
CCMN Registration Form 2023
The Candidates who want to get admission into (NITs) and (CFTIs) must fill out the CCMN 2023 Registration Form. Before, heading toward the application form the candidate must check whether they have a valid JAM score and their profile is matching to the eligible criteria. However, if the candidate is eligible for CCMN then they can fill out the CCMN Registration Form 2023 within the last date.
CCMN Application Form Dates 2023
|CCMN Pre Registration Date||To Be Notified|
|CCMN 2023 Application Form||To Be Notified|
|Online Choice Filling||To Be Notified|
|CCMN Application Form Submission Last Date||To Be Notified|
|CCMN Registration Fee Payment Last Date (Rs. 3000) through ICICI Bank Eazypay||To Be Notified|
|CCMN 2023 Choice Filling Last Date||To Be Notified|
CCMN 2023 Application Form Filling Procedure
We have updated the procedure to fill out the CCMN 2023 Application Form here.
- Click on the official website link @ ccmn.admissions.nic.in
- Click on the “New Registration” Tab.
- Now, Enter your Email ID And Password And click on the submit button.
- Now, you can fill out the CCMN 2023 Application Form by following the givens steps.
- And, Now candidates need to fill in the details of the IIT JAM 2023 Examination.
- The candidate needs to sign in with the help of the candidate’s Register Id and Password.
- And also need to enter their JAM 2023 Score, paper code of JAM 2023.
- Candidates need to fill his their personal details in the application form like DOB( As per the 10th mark list), Email id, and Gender mobile number (As updated in the JAM application form).
- Also, the candidate needs to fill out the bank detail such as the Name of the bank, the Name of the account holder, account number, and account type, Branch name, IFSC code.
- however, the candidate can preview the application form after completing personal the details by clicking on “Proceed”. The candidate must check out the details filled in the CCMC Application Form. In case there is a mistake then the form may be rejected.
- After clicking on the submit button, the candidate can generate his/her own password. To generate the new password candidate need to enter the strong password and click on the submit button.
|CCMN Eligibility Criteria 2023|
|CCMN 2023 Important Dates|
|CCMN 2023 Cut Off And Rank Cut Off|
|CCMN 2023 Participating Institutes With Course Fee Structure|
|CCMN 2023 Counselling Procedure|
|CCMN 2023 Required Documents|
|CCMN 2023 Seat Allotment Results|
Documents need to be Upload
- IIT JAM 2023 Score Card with valid marks.
- Date of birth as per 10th Class Marks sheet.
- Class 12 pass certificate with mathematics as subject(Yes/No).
- Degree Certificate with passing Class/ Percentage/ CGPA (if the result is released) or you can also upload the Course Completion Certificate.
- Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS with NCL (if required)
IIT JAM 2023 Details
- JAM Paper code
- JAM Registration number.
- JAM Enrollment ID
- JAM Scorecard
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Guardian Name (if required)
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Mobile Number
- Parent’s/Guardian’s E-mail (if required)
- Communication Address
- Account Holders Name
- Account Number
- Bank Name
- Branch Name
- IFSC Code
Application Fee Details
After filling in the candidate’s personal details and uploading the documents, candidates must pay the application fee for CCMN online mode. The payment can be processed with ICICI Bank Eazypay or NEFT.
CCMN 2023 Application Form Choice Filling Procedure
- The candidate should click on the “candidate’s corner”
- Now, you can log in with the IIT JAM Registration Id and password.
- The candidate should select the maximum number of choices based on his preference.
- Also, the candidate needs to upload the relevant degree certificate with the pass percentage or CGPA.
- Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS with NCL).
- Applicants can add or remove their choices preferences before locking the choices.
- After completion of selecting the preferences, the candidates make sure that he/she lock their choices, because once the choice is locked then there is no chance to edit the choice.
- And also, the candidate can download the CCMN 2023 Application Form and take a printout for future purposes.