CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 40 LDC, Lab Technician Posts @ www.cnci.ac.in:- On 29.04.2023, the CNCI Non Teaching Notification 2023 is released for hiring 40 CNCI Lab Technicians, LDC Posts. From 29.04.2023 to 28.05.2023, the CNCI Non Teaching Application will be accepted by the CNCI, Kolkata. Candidates with 12th and Graduion in the specified fields can apply for the CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment by sending their details with the CNCI Non Teaching posts Application. Don’t delay the registration because the servers may not be open on the final dates of the registration. Below we have shared all the details that are required for a candidate to apply.
29.04.2023 তারিখে, 40 CNCI ল্যাব টেকনিশিয়ান, LDC পদে নিয়োগের জন্য CNCI নন-টিচিং বিজ্ঞপ্তি 2023 প্রকাশিত হয়েছে। 29.04.2023 থেকে 28.05.2023 পর্যন্ত, CNCI নন-টিচিং আবেদন CNCI, কলকাতা দ্বারা গৃহীত হবে।
All information related to CNCI Non Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023 is mentioned below. So, read them before registration and apply fast by knowing the registration method. Only online applications will be accepted by the CNCI from the candidates. Category Wise & Post-Wise CNCI Non Teaching Vacancy for 40 posts are specified below. Check them and apply them fast. Salary post-wise is also shared by Recruitment India below. CNCI officials will recruit the candidates based on their performance in the written test.
CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name Of The Institute
|Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute
|Non Teaching Posts (Lab Technician, Lower Division Clerk)
|Number Of Posts
|West Bengal Government Jobs
|Kolkata, West Bengal
|Application Form Starting Date
|29th April 2023
|Application Form Ending Date
|28th May 2023
CNCI LDC, Lab Technician Recruitment 2023
The CNCI Recruitment process for the LDC and Lab Technician positions is rigorous, with candidates being evaluated on a variety of factors including educational qualifications, work experience, and technical expertise. Because the qualification for every post is different. Those who are having the qualifications as per the CNCI Kolkata Non-Teaching Notification 2023 only requested to register for the CNCI LDC, Lab Technician Recruitment 2023.
Overall, the CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for individuals looking to start or further their careers in healthcare. CNCI is a highly respected institution, and with written tests, successful candidates will have the chance to work in this organization. So, all the candidates after registering for the CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 check our page for updates.
Post-Wise Qualifications as per the CNCI Kolkata Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 are mentioned below. Check and apply for the posts of those who possess the qualifications.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12TH Class Pass or equivalent. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on a Computer.
- Laboratory Technician: Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology with 50% marks with 02 years of certified experience post-degree OR B.Sc (biochemistry/ chemistry/ botany/ zoology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology) Plus a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a Govt. recognized Institute with 2-year certified experience post Diploma in a govt. recognized Laboratory/ Medical Institute.
The Maximum age limit to apply for the CNCI Non Teaching Notification 2023 Posts is as follows.
- LDC: Maximum of 30 years
- Lab Technician: Maximum of 32 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms.
The applied candidates for this CNCI Kolkata LDC Recruitment 2023 must write the written test to be eligible for the 40 CNCI LDC, Lab Technician Vacancy.
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
The application fee should be paid by the aspirants to confirm their registration for the CNCI Lab Technician Recruitment 2023. The fee once paid will not be refunded as per the CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment Notification 2023. Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate to the concerned Bank/ Payment Gateway Integrator, as applicable.
- General, EWS and OB: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST & Women: Rs.600/-
- PWD: Nil
CNCI Kolkata Non Teaching Vacancy Details
The post-wise 40 CNCI Kolkata Non Teaching Vacancy details are as follows,
- Lower Division Clerk: 10
- Laboratory Technician: 30
As per the CNCI Kolkata Non Teaching Notification 2023, the following salary will be provided for the selected candidates.
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Matrix Level 2 (Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-)
- Laboratory Technician: Pay Matrix Level 5 (Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300/-)
How to CNCI LDC, Lab Technician Application @ www.cnci.ac.in?
- Open the CNCI, Kolkata official website link www.cnci.ac.in
- On the Homepage find the Career section on the menubar and open it.
- Open CNCI LDC, Lab Technician Notification 2023.
- Refer to the advertisement once.
- If eligible, then click on the apply link option.
- Do the registration by Entering the necessary details.
- Upload the requested documents and pay the application fee.
- Then submit the CNCI LDC, Lab Technician Application on or before the last date.
|CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment Notification 2023
|Online Payment Intimation Notice
|CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment Online Application
|Registration || Login