The Higher Officials Of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) is released CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 for 142 Trade Apprentice Jobs in the Tamil Nadu State Govt. Willing candidates fill the Chennai Petroleum Vacancy 2020 in the TN State. And the CPCL Recruitment 2020 Apprentice starts from 18th October 2020 to 01st November 2020. On this page, You can easily refer to overall info about www.cpcl.co.in Recruitment 2020 Trade Apprentice.
Those who have passed the 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ B.Com/ B.Sc./ MBA/ MCA from the Recognised Board are eligible to apply for this CPCL Trade Apprentice 2020 Recruitment. Before applying for this CPCL Chennai Recruitment 2020, You need to check CPCL Vacancy details. Eligible & Interested candidates fill the CPCL Apprentice Application Form 2020 through online mode. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- 1 Details Of CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- 2 142 Chennai Petroleum Vacancy 2020
Details Of CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Recruitment Board Name||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)|
|Job Role||Trade Apprentices|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu State Government Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||18th October 2020|
|Application Ending Date||01st November 2020|
|Selection Process||Academic Merit Basis|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
142 Chennai Petroleum Vacancy 2020
The Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) Board has released CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 for all the sake of candidates, In this year the board wants to fill the 142 Trade Apprentices Jobs in the Tamil Nadu State. And the Eligible candidates fill the CPCL Apprentice Application Form 2020 from 18th October 2020 to 01st November 2020. And the applications must be submitted in Online Mode.
Those who want to get a job in Tamil Nadu State can apply for Chennai Petroleum Vacancy 2020. Before filling the application form, you need to refer to overall details about the CPCL Recruitment 2020 Apprentice. The Education Qualification, Age Limit, CPCL Salary, CPCL Vacancy & many more details clearly mentioned in the CPCL Chennai Recruitment 2020 PDF.
|Trade Code||Post Name||Vacancy In Number|
|4||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||9|
|7||Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||2|
|11||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||3|
|12||Food Production (Genl.)||2|
|13||Laboratory Operator (CP)||10|
|14||Attendant Operator (CP)||10|
|16||Back Office Apprentice||17|
|18||Executive (Human Resource)||8|
|19||Executive (Computer Science)||9|
|20||MCA (3 years full-time Course)||4|
|21||Office Assistant (Skill Certificate Holders)||3|
|22||Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch) (Skill Certificate Holders)||2|
|23||Store Keeper (Fresher Apprentice)||5|
|24||Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentice)||5|
Eligibility Criteria For CPCL Recruitment 2020 Apprentice
- Applicants should complete the 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ B.Com/ B.Sc./ MBA/ MCA from the Recognised Board with the ITI Qualification, those ones are eligible to apply for this CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
|Post Name||Prescribed Qualification / Eligibility Criteria|
|Fitter||Passed in 10th Class with ITI (Relevant Trades)|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant|
|Food Production (Genl.)|
|Mechanic-cum-Operator Elect. Com. System||Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Electronics Mechanic / Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances / Technician Power Electrics System) course|
|Executive (Marketing)||MBA (Marketing) / Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (2 years full-time Course)|
|Executive (Human Resource)||MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course)|
|Executive (Computer Science)||MCA (3 years full-time Course)|
|MCA (3 years full-time Course)||CA/ICWA/ MFC / MBA (Finance & Accounts) / Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management|
|Office Assistant (Skill Certificate Holders)||Passed 12th class examination and candidate should possess Skill Certificate of “Office Assistant”|
|Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch) (Skill Certificate Holders)||Passed 12th class examination and candidate should possess Skill Certificate of “Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch or relevant”|
|Store Keeper (Fresher Apprentice)||Passed 12th Class Examination|
|Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentice)||Passed 12th Class Examination|
Who wants to apply for this CPCL Chennai Recruitment 2020, the candidates Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 01.10.2020.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 Years for PwBD Candidates, 13 Years for PwBD OBC Candidates & 15 Years for PwBD SC Candidates for this CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- PwBD General Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD OBC Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD SC Candidates: 15 Years
The selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI trades / Degree. In case more than one candidate scoring the same percentage of marks at the cut-off level, the marks scored by the candidates in their 10th standard shall be considered. In case the 10th standard marks are also found to be equal then the senior most candidates, based on the date of birth, shall be considered for selection. The selection will be subject to the verification of certificates of the shortlisted candidates and their medical fitness.
- Academic Merit Basis
Selected candidates will get the consolidated monthly stipend as per the official CPCL Trade Apprentice 2020 Recruitment. In the below, We mention code wise CPCL Salary details.
- For Trade Code 1 to 12: Rs 8,050/-
- For Trade Code 13 to 20: Rs. 9,000/-
- For Trade Code 21 & 22: Rs. 7,000/-
- For Trade Code 23 & 24: Rs. 3,500/- (For the first three months (during Basic Training) and Rs. 7,000/- for the next twelve months (on the Job Training)
- There is no payment for the Application.
Get-Process For The CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Visit the CPCL official website www.cpcl.co.in.
- Later the Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) Official home page is displayed on the screen.
- On the top of the home page, Go to move the cursor on the “People & Careers” section and click on the “Recruitment Drive” section.
- Next, the Recruitment Drive page is opened on the screen.
- Later, Click on the “Detailed Advertisement – Notification For Engagement Of Trade Apprentices Under Apprentices Act, 1961”
- The CPCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 PDF is displayed on the screen.
- Read all the important details.
- If the candidates are eligible then “Click Here To Apply Online” Option.
- Click on it.
- The Online Registration Form is Opened on the screen.
- Enter the required details like Applicants Name, Father & Mother Name, D.O.B, MB Number, Email-ID, Qualification & Other important details in the Application Form.
- Enclosed the necessary Documents in the Prescribed format.
- Pay the fee as per the norms of the CPCL Apprentice Vacancies.
- Then, Submit the CPCL Apprentice Application Form 2020 before the final date 01st November 2020.
✪ ✪ Related Links ✪ ✪
|CPCL Apprentice Result 2020|
|Apprentice Govt Jobs 2020|
CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification: Click Here
Online CPCL Apprentice Application Form 2020: Click Here