District E-Courts Have Advertised the Darjeeling District Court Recruitment Notification 2019 For the employment of 54 Group D Posts which contains LDC, Process Servers, Night Guard, Farash, Karmabandhu Posts. This Advertisement is released on 22.04.2019 at districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/wb/darjeeling of which the Eligible Candidates are requested to Do registration for the Darjeeling District Court Group D Recruitment in Online mode on or before the due date 22nd May 2019 by referring all the details mentioned on the Darjeeling District Court LDC Notification 2019. So, For any other information, aspirants may follow the Official Webpage.
- 1 Darjeeling District Court Recruitment 2019 – 54 Group D Posts
- 1.1 Details About Darjeeling District Court Recruitment 2019
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 54 Darjeeling District Court Group D Vacancy
- 1.4 Apply For Darjeeling District Court LDC Recruitment Online
Darjeeling District Court Recruitment 2019 – 54 Group D Posts
District & Sessions Court, Darjeeling with the Employment Notification – 103/E given the Fresh Advertisement For the Recruitment of 54 Group D Posts. Job Hunters across India who are Looking for the Group D Posts of District Courts must go in referring the Darjeeling District Court Recruitment 2019 Notification for verifying their eligibility will match with the Offered Darjeeling District Court Jobs. Firstly it is confirmed that Graduates are not eligible to Enrol for the Darjeeling District Court Group D Recruitment 2019. Only Contenders having 8th Class & Matriculation with Computer Knowledge are eligible for registration. It is advised for them to go in checking all other details mentioned in the Advertisement by scroll down on this Recruitment India Portal. For more information, aspirants may get in touch with Official Website “districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/wb/darjeeling”
Details About Darjeeling District Court Recruitment 2019
|Name Of The Court||District & Sessions Court, Darjeeling, West Bengal|
|Name Of The Posts||Group D Posts (LDC, Process Servers, Night Guard, Farash, Karmabandhu)|
|Number Of Posts||54 Posts|
|Category Of Job||West Bengal Government Jobs|
|Starting Date Of Registration||22nd April 2019|
|Ending Date To Apply||22nd May 2019 (05.30 PM)|
|Mode Of Registration||Online|
|Job Location||Darjeeling, West Bengal|
Aspirants must have the following qualifications in order to register for the Darjeeling District Court Process Server Jobs.
- LDC, Process Servers Posts: Pass in Madhyamik or Equivalent with Computer Knowledge.
- Night Guard, Farash, Karmabandhu Posts: Pass in 8th Class.
As on Date 01st January 2019, the Contenders must have a Minimum Age Limit of 18 Years and Maximum Age Limit of 40 Years.
- Upper Age Relaxation Allowed i.e 03 years for OBC and 05 Years For SC, ST Candidates.
All the Contenders are requested to Pay the Non-Refundable Fee mentioned below Post-Wise while sending the Darjeeling District Court LDC Application Form.
I) For LDC Post:
- UnReserved Candidates: Rs.400/- and Bank Charges
- Reserved Candidates: Rs.250/- and Bank Charges
II) For Process Server, Night Guard, Farash, Karmabandhu Posts:
- UnReserved Candidates: Rs.300/- and Bank Charges
- Reserved Candidates: Rs.200/- and Bank Charges
Officials will hire the Aspirants for the Darjeeling Court LDC Jobs based on the Rounds of
- LDC, Process Servers: Written Test, Computer Literacy Test, Personal Interview
- Night Guard, Farash, Karmabandhu Posts: Written Examination, Interview
Scale Of Pay
As per the Judgeship of Darjeeling Recruitment Notification, aspirants may get the monthly scale of
- LDC: Rs.5,400/- to Rs.25,200/- & Rs.2,600/- GP
- Process Servers: Rs.5,400/- to Rs.25,200/- & Rs.2,300/- GP
- Night Guard, Farash, Karmabandhu Posts: Rs.4,900/- to Rs.16,200/- and GP Rs.1,700/-
Darjeeling District Court Group D Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Post||Number Of Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk||31|
|Night Guard, Farash, Karmabandhu||18|
Important Steps To Apply For Darjeeling District Court LDC Recruitment 2019:
- First Open the Darjeeling District Court Official Webpage @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/wb/darjeeling
- Then Open the Recruitment Section Available on the Right Page Bottom of Homepage.
- Open the Notification For Recruitment of Different Categories Of Posts in the Judgeship of Darjeeling.
- Then Check the Post Wise Details and other qualifications, Application Process mentioned on the Darjeeling District Court LDC Notification 2019.
- If You are eligible, Open the Darjeeling District Court LDC Online Application and Fill all the details which are asked.
- Pay The Fee and Cross Check all the details once.
- If all are correct, Submit the Darjeeling District Court Application and take a Hard Copy of it for reference sake.
54 Darjeeling District Court Group D Vacancy
If you are one of the People Looking for employment in Darjeeling District Court, You must apt all the qualifications mentioned on the Darjeeling District Court LDC Recruitment Notification like Qualification, Age. Then only they will be allowed to do the registration for the 54 Darjeeling District Court Group D Vacancy. That too We have incorporated the Registration Format, Fee to be paid and others clearly. So, Simply follow them and use the Darjeeling District Court Notification & Application available at the bottom and do the registration immediately before the 22nd May 2019 in order to make confirm their application for the Respective Posts.
Also, check >>>>Darjeeling District Court Previous Papers
Apply For Darjeeling District Court LDC Recruitment Online
The Contenders who referred to this Portal in regards of Darjeeling District Court Recruitment of Group D Posts i.e Process Server, LDC & Other Posts get all the information as like of Advertisement in a clear manner. Simply, by utilizing themselves they can understand their eligibility and do Apply For Darjeeling District Court LDC Recruitment Online. It is advised for all the contenders not to Commit any mistakes while sending the E-Courts Darjeeling District Court LDC Application because it may lead to Application rejection. And For the Job Applicants, Officials informed the Darjeeling District Court LDC Syllabus also for Written Test. So, make use of it and perform well in the Written Test, Computer Literacy test and Interview in order to get selected for the Darjeeling District Court LDC Vacancy.
Check>>>Darjeeling District Court Result
Important Dates And Links
|Initial Date Of Registration||22nd April 2019|
|Final Date To Apply||22nd May 2019 (05.30 PM)|
|Official Darjeeling District Court Group D Posts Recruitment Notification 2019||Download|
|Online Darjeeling District Court LDC Application Form||Register Here|
As aspirants may get the Full-Detailed Information about Darjeeling District Court Process Server Recruitment, they must complete the Registration Format in Online from 22nd April to 22nd May 2019 at districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/wb/darjeeling and Clear the Selection rounds of Darjeeling District Court Recruitment of LDC, Process Server Posts of Group D in order to get posted as one of the employees of Darjeeling District Court.