DSE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020 for 5746 Posts is advertised by DSE Assam Board. Job seekers find out your eligibility to apply for this DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020, then start your registration process by using the Apply Online link given at madhyamik.assam.gov.in. This DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Application Form 2020 is already activated on 15th September 2020 and it will deactivate on 30th Sep 2020.
This 5746 Graduate Teacher Vacancy in Assam is available in the departments of Science and Arts. So Graduates in that related disciplines are only eligible to forward DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Application Form
- 1 DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020 Important Details
- 2 DSE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020
- 3 DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Application Form
DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020 Important Details
|Department Name||Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam|
|Job Name||Graduate Teacher (Arts & Science) in High/ Higher Secondary schools|
|Vacancy Count||5746 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs.14,500/- to Rs.60,500/- with a GP Rs.8,700/-|
|Selection Process||Academic Score, Experience, TET Score, Extra-Curricular Activities|
|Application Starting Date||15th Sep 2020|
|Application Ending Date||30th September 2020|
|Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
DSE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020
Assam State Secondary Education Board has published the DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020 advertisement. In that given advertisement, the mentioned total vacancy count is 5746 posts. Graduates or Post Graduates in Science/Arts With B.Ed qualification are invited to register for this DSE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020. The links to start DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Application Form 2020 begins on 15th September 2020 and ends on 30th September 2020. Aspirants who are meeting the eligibility of Graduate Teacher Vacancy in Assam State should check further details like salary amount, selection process, and the application process here.
DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Application Form
The easy opening link of Assam High School Teacher Recruitment Application Form 2020 is inserted on this page. Contenders don’t need to search anywhere because here they know the genuine updates of this recruitment. Few aspirants, miss to participate in the selection process due to mistakes in the applications. That’s why here we detailedly explained the step by step procedure of DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Application Form 2020, those who are applying once check the given steps and then you can send the DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Application Form 2020 successfully.
The minimum academic qualification which is compulsory to apply for DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020 is Graduation or Post Graduation in Arts/ Science Subjects or Secondary TET Qualification.
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Arts/Science as one of the Subjects with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from the National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution.
- In respect of Secondary TET, the Candidate must obtain 60% marks in each paper for the UR category and 55% marks for OBC/MOBC, SC-ST(P) ST(H), and PwD category
Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam accepts DSE Assam Teacher Application Form 2020 only from the candidates who have the maximum age below or equal to 40 years (General Category). There is age relaxation for BC, SC, and ST Candidates.
Category Wise Maximum Age limit is given below.
- General/Unreserved Category:- Maximum Age is 40 Years
- Ex-Servicemen Category:- Maximum Age is 42 Years
- OBC/MBC Category:- Maximum Age is 43 Years
- SC/ ST(P)/ST(H):- Maximum Age is 45 Years
- Persons with Disability (PwD):- Maximum Age is 50 Years
DSE Assam Teacher Selection Process is going to be done on the basis of academic marks, Experience, and Final Interview. Applicants, see the filtering process and according to that prepare yourself for the recruitment process.
- Marks secured in Graduation/Post Graduation/
- Marks secured in HS Final Exams
- Marks secured in B.T/B. Ed Final exams
- TET Exam Score
- NCC Certificate
- Extra-Curricular Activities
Through the latest Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2020, the posts that are filling are 5746 Posts in Science and Arts Departments.
Number of Graduate Teacher Posts:- 5746 Posts
In the official notification of DSE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020, check the Category Wise Application Fees amount and then make the payment of application fees.
Job seekers, you must know the pay scale offered by DSE Assam board for the position of Graduate Teacher. The salary range would be between Rs.14,500 to Rs.60,500 With Grade Pay of Rs.8,700.
- Assam Graduate Teacher Salary is Rs.14,500/- to Rs.60,500/- and Grade Pay Rs.8,700/- per month
How to apply for DSE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020?
- Open DSE Assam Official page.
- See “Apply Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020”. Tap the “Click Here to Apply” option.
- Next, download the DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020 Notification.
- Know the eligibility, application, and selection process.
- If you possess all the qualities, then click “New Registration”.
- Select your eligible post, mention your name, email id, and other details, at the end click the “New Account ” option.
- Now you will get the login details to your email and Phone number.
- Enter the login details on the login page of DSE Assam Teacher Application Form 2020.
- Complete the remaining process and finally click the “Submit” option.
To download DSE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020 Notice: Click Here
For More Details, Click Here
DSE Assam Teacher Application Form 2020: Click Here