DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2021 | Apply Offline For 83 DSSC Wellington Vacancy 2021 @ dssc.gov.in: There is an announcement regarding DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2021 which is released by the Defence Services Staff College on their official website dssc.gov.in. So, all the aspirants must take a look at the DSSC Wellington LDC, Steno Grade-2 Recruitment 2021 for those who are waiting to apply for the Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), and many other posts. The Defence Services Staff College Wellington Notification 2021 is issued on 1st May 2021. So, all the interested candidates must apply for 83 DSSC Wellington Job Vacancy 2021.
Contenders should check out the eligibility details that are described on our page clearly. If you are eligible for the mentioned post then without any delay fill the application form and submit it to the mentioned address. The submitting of the DSSC Wellington Application Form 2021 starts from 1st May 2021 and the last date to submit the application form is 22nd May 2021. So, candidates who wish to apply for the DSSC Wellington LDC, Steno Grade-2 Recruitment 2021 must enroll their names as fast as they can.
Particulars Of DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Defence Services Staff College|
|Name Of The Post||Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Sukhani, Carpenter, Multi Tasking Staff|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Number Of Posts||83 Posts|
|Starting Date Of Apply||1st May 2021|
|Final Date Of Apply||22nd May 2021|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Qualification Type||12th Pass Govt Jobs|
DSSC Wellington LDC, Steno Grade-2 Recruitment 2021
As there are several job posts published by the Defence Services Staff College in the DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2021 advertisement for those aspirants who are so proficient in that particular sector may have more chances to shortlist for the DSSC Wellington LDC, Steno Grade-2 Recruitment 2021. On this page, we have clearly given the educational details and the corresponding age limit, pay scale for every post so that the contender may easily catch the necessary points by reading the overall article and apply for the DSSC Wellington Job Vacancy 2021.
Candidates may able to identify the below-mentioned links that contain the DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2021 Notification which is posted by the Board Of officials. So for the candidate’s convenience, we gathered the notice and posted it on our page so that aspirants can easily check the Defence Services Staff College Wellington Notification 2021 just by clicking on the below-provided link. And also we have given the separate DSSC Wellington Application Form 2021 link so that contenders may directly take a hard copy and fill the application form on time. Aspirants should keep in mind that the application forms are accepted offline mode only.
|All Latest Govt Exam Syllabus|
|All Latest Govt Exam Previous Papers|
|Central Government Jobs|
|DRDO CABS Recruitment|
To apply for the DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2021, aspirants must go through the following educational qualification.
For Stenographer Grade-2:
- Should Pass 12th class or equivalent from a recognized university or Board.
- Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription: 50minutes (English), 65 Minutes, (Hindi) (On Computer)
For Lower Divisional Clerk:
- Must Possess 12th class pass or equivalent from a reputed university or Board.
- Skill Test: The allowed time to check the typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute for Hindi on a computer is 10 minutes.
For Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- Must be done 12th class or equivalent from a reputed university or Board.
- They should have a civilian driving license for heavy vehicles.
- Must possess two years experience from a reputed organization or undertaking in driving heavy vehicles.
- Must complete 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board or Organization.
- They should have a certificate in swimming from a reputed University.
- Must have two years experience of small boats and good sailing knowledge.
- Must be proficient to handle the Boar Motors.
- Should finish 12th class or equivalent from a reputed organization or Board.
- Must have two years experience from a reputed organization and also Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate as a carpenter from a reputed institute.
For Multi Tasking staff- Office and Training:
- Must pass the matriculation or equivalent from the reputed Institute or Board.
The minimum and the maximum age limit to apply for the Defence Services Staff College Wellington Notification 2021 as per the post wise is as follows,
|Serial Number||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1.||Stenographer Grade-II||18 – 27 Years|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||18 – 27 Years|
|3.||Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||18 – 27 Years|
|4.||Sukhani||18 – 25 Years|
|5.||Carpenter||18 – 25 Years|
|6.||Multi Tasking Staff – (Office and Training)||18 – 25 Years|
The selection process for the DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2021 is based on the written test, Skill/Physical Test.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
The salary details that are mentioned in the DSSC Wellington LDC, Steno Grade-2 Recruitment 2021 is as follows,
|Serial Number||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1.||Stenographer Grade-II||Level 4 Rs.25500-81100/-|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Level 2 Rs.19900-63200/-|
|3.||Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||Level 2 Rs.19900-63200/-|
|4.||Sukhani||Level 2 Rs.19900-63200/-|
|5.||Carpenter||Level 2 Rs.19900-63200/-|
|6.||Multi Tasking Staff – (Office and Training)||Level 1 Rs.18000-56900/-|
The DSSC Wellington Job Vacancy 2021 details as per the category wise is shown below,
|Serial Number||Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||04||04||–||01||01||10|
|3.||Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||04||03||–||–||–||07|
|6.||Multi Tasking Staff – (Office and Training)||25||21||07||02||05||25|
Fill The DSSC Wellington Application Form 2021 @ dssc.gov.in
- Open the official website link dsssc.gov.in
- Then the home page appears on the screen.
- Aspirants may go to the career option.
- Then check the DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2021.
- If you are eligible then take a printout of the application form.
- Fill the DSSC Wellington Application Form 2021 with all the valid details.
- Finally submit the application form to the mentioned address before the last date ends.
Defence Services Staff College,
Wellington (Nilgiris)- 643 231.
|DSSC Wellington Recruitment Notification 2021||Click Here (Available)|
|DSSC Wellington Application Form 2021||Click Here (Available)|
1 thought on “DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline For 83 DSSC LDC, Multi Tasking Staff, Steno Grade-2 & Other Posts @ dssc.gov.in”
When the admit card and the exam date will be released?
Comments are closed.