@ www.dvc.gov.in Damodar Valley Corporation DVC Recruitment 2018 for 76 Medical & Paramedical Posts is Available Now for the candidates which are Provided by the Department of Human Resource Development, DVC, Kolkata, West Bengal Board for the Posts of General Duty Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon, Physiotherapist, Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II, Jr. Chemist (Public Health), Jr. Multi-Purpose Health The worker, Jr. Nurse Gr. II, Jr. Lab Technician, Jr. Health Inspector, Jr. X-Ray Technician Jobs. The Deadline for this DVC Recruitment is 25th June 2018.
- 1 DVC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Details of মেডিকেল ও প্যারাডাইক পোস্ট
- 1.2 Apply for 76 Medical & Paramedical Vacancies
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for the DVC Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 DVC GDMO Online Application Form
DVC Recruitment 2018
Human Resource Development Board has published the Notification for the @ www.dvc.gov.in DVC Recruitment in order to fill the vacant seats on their Board. Anxious contenders can go through the Official Notification @ www.dvc.gov.in and then able to register the candidate’s names in the Application forms successfully. There are overall 76 Posts in the Department of Human Resource Development, DVC, Kolkata, West Bengal Board. So candidates first read out the DVC Medical & Paramedical Notification clearly and then start to fill the Application Forms before the closing date of 25th June 2018. Contenders to know more information about our Page, stay connected to @recruitmentindia.in Page.
@ www.dvc.gov.in 76 টি মেডিকেল ও প্যারাডাইজিক্যাল পোস্টের জন্য ডিভিসি ভর্তি 2018 এখন উপলব্ধ বিভিন্ন প্রার্থীদের জন্য, যারা হিউম্যান রিসোর্স ডেভেলপমেন্ট ডিপার্টমেন্ট, ডিভিসি, কলকাতা, ওয়েস্ট বেঙ্গল বোর্ড বিভিন্ন পোস্টের জন্য প্রদান করে।
এই ডিভিসি চাকরির মেয়াদ শেষের তারিখটি ২5 শে জুন ২018।
Details of মেডিকেল ও প্যারাডাইক পোস্ট
|DVC Recruitment 76 Medical & Paramedical Posts|
|Name of The Organisation||Damodar Valley Corporation|
|Name of The Department||Human Resource Development Department|
|Name of The Post||General Duty Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon, Physiotherapist, Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II, Jr. Chemist (Public Health), Jr. Multi-Purpose Health The worker, Jr. Nurse Gr. II, Jr. Lab Technician, Jr. Health Inspector, Jr. X-Ray Technician|
|Application Start Date||started|
|Last Date||25th June 2018|
|Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Interview/ Skill Test/ Screening|
|Job Type||Contractual Basis( 1 or 2 Years)|
DVU Job Vacancies @ www.dvc.gov.in: West Bengal Board has offered the good employment opportunities for the candidates who are living in the West Bengal State. Candidates don’t Miss this great offer which is Provided by the Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) Board in recruiting the 76 Vacancies. To get join in the DVC Recruitment, the officials will conduct the Interview/ Skill Test/ Screening Test. On this Interviews rounds only, candidates will be given Posting on their Respective fields, Candidates selected the Job at the time of Filling the DVC Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II Application forms. In the Middle of this, candidates to know more latest updates about the WestBengal Govt Jobs, Stay connected to our Page.
Apply for 76 Medical & Paramedical Vacancies
The Basic Qualification is required for the DVC Medical & Paramedical Posts is candidates need to complete their Intermediate(matriculation) from the recognized Board or University. Or the candidates can also from the Diploma Graduates are also can able to apply for this @ www.dvc.gov.in DVC GDMO Job Vacancies. Most of the candidates will apply for this Recruitment because the maximum age limit up to 56 Years candidates can also able to attend the interview. Candidates to know more details about the DVC Recruitment, they can check the Official Website @ www.dvc.gov.in. or we provided the direct links at the end of this Page. Interested Candidates can simply click on to the below-provided link to register the candidate’s details in the Application form.
While filling the DVC Paramedical Application Forms @ www.dvc.gov.in, Candidates need to attach the certain Document Credentials like candidates Date of Birth Certificate, Printout of On-Line Application Form duly signed and with LTI and all other certificates that we provide you at the middle of this Page. If candidates having any experience on their Work Field they have to attach all that Testimonials also. Based on the Candidates DVC Medical Online form Only, they will be shortlisted to furnish the other rounds. and then the candidates will get a job with good basic salary details as per rules and regulations of the Department of Human Resource Development, DVC, Kolkata, West Bengal Board. To know about the Result status, candidates can check out our Page regularly.
Eligibility Criteria for the DVC Recruitment 2018
- Candidates must be Passed their Higher Matriculation or Any degree from the Recognized board or University with Minimum 65 % Aggregate.
- Candidates who completed their Diploma successfully, they also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Age:18 Years
- Maximum Age:56 Years
- Interview/ Skill Test/ Screening
Pay Scale & Vacancy Details-
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Vacancy Details|
|General Duty Medical Officer||31||Rs. 72000/-|
|Dental Surgeon||05||Rs. 72000/|
|Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II||10||Rs. 17,636/-|
|Jr. Chemist (Public Health)||02||Rs. 33,534/-|
|Jr. Multi Purpose Health Worker||08||Rs. 17,636/-|
|Jr. Nurse Gr. II||07||Rs. 19,500/-|
|Jr. Lab Technician||05||Rs. 19,500/-|
|Jr. Health Inspector||01||Rs. 19,500/|
|Jr. X-Ray Technician||02||Rs. 19,500/|
- Check the Official Website for More details.
Important Document to attach the Application form for DVC Recruitment-
- Printout of On-Line Application Form duly signed and with LTI.
- Proof of Date of Birth (School Final Certificate/Secondary School Passing Certificate).
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL) certificate in GOI format, if applicable (In case of OBC (NCL), the certificate must not be older than 6 months from the date of Interview/Skill Test/Screening) (See Annexure 1 & 2).
- PWD Certificate from the Competent Authority, if applicable, in GOI format (See Annexure-3)
- Degree/Provisional Degree in support of Class X, XII, Diploma, Graduation, Post-Graduation, etc.
- Testimonials & Mark sheets (semester/year wise) of Class X, XII, Diploma, Graduation, PostGraduation, etc.
- Registration Certificate, if applicable
- Internship Certificate, if applicable
- Experience Certificate, if applicable.
- NOC from the current employer if working in a PSU/Central Govt./State Govt./Semi-Govt/etc.
- Four recent passport size coloured photographs duly self-attested.
- Identity Proof (PAN card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID card/ Aadhar Card, etc).
Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC),
Kolkata – 700054
DVC GDMO Online Application Form
Actually, this DVC Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II Job @ www.dvc.gov.in is a conceptual basis of 01-02 Years only. So candidates first check all the details like educational Qualification, Age limit, Vacancy Details, Salary Detail and all other important details before starting to fill the application forms of the DVC General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment. Authorities have the right to remove the candidates from the job at any time due to the candidate’s misbehaviour or any other issue that is not tolerable by the Government. So, candidates need to be good at the time working. If any candidates submitted the False documents in the application forms, they will be taking the severe action for that candidates by the West Bengal Board. To crack the Interview, we will provide the HR Interview Questions, with the use of this candidates can easily get a job.
Steps To download the DVC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates first need to visit the official Website @www.dvc.gov.in.
- Select the Home Page on the Home Page.
- Click on the New Registration Link, If candidates are A new User.
- Fill all the Details in the Application Form.
- Upload all the necessary documents to the Registration Forms.
- Check all the Details.
- Submit the Registration Form by Clicking On OK Button.
- Now click on the Apply Online Link.
- Give the candidates registration Number and all details to fil the Application Form.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Now, Pay the application fee through online Only.
- Download the Application Form for further Use.
|Application Start Date||Started|
|Application End Date||25th June 2018|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Formate for Caste & Disability Certificate||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|