ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 – Apply For 3847 ESIC UDC Vacancy 2022 @ www.esic.nic.in: The ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022, which is released by the officials of the Employees’ State Insurance at the official website at www.esic.nic.in. So, interested and willing candidates once check all rules and regulations about this ESIC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2022 and enlist your name through the online mode only. The ESIC UDC Application Form download links are activated from 15th January 2022 onwards on this web page and the last date to submit the ESIC Steno Application Form 2022 is 15th February 2022. So, eligible candidates are ready with the proper details to apply for the ESIC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 with the help of the mentioned links on this web page before the last date of the application process. Observe the below of this page to know more related information about this ESIC UDC Vacancy 2022.
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of the Organization||Employees’ State Insurance (ESIC)|
|Name of the posts||MTS, UDC & Stenographer Posts|
|Number Of Posts||3847 Posts|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Notification Release Date||28th December 2021|
|Starting Date To Apply||15th January 2022|
|Closing Date To Apply||15th February 2022|
ESIC Stenographer Recruitment 2022
Here is the latest notification for all the candidates i.e ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022. So, contenders who are looking for the central government job notification, those ones should apply for the ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022. Here on this web page, we have uploaded the age limit, education qualification, application fee, selection process, vacancy details, and other details as well. So, aspirants before going to apply for this ESIC UDC Job 2022, once check out all the mentioned details. After that, candidates apply for the ESIC UDC Vacancy 2022 if they are eligible and interested. We have presented the link to apply in an easy so that the aspirants should go through them to make their application process easy. Make sure to submit the ESIC Steno Application Form 2022 on or before 15th February 2022.
|ESIC Recruitment |
|ESIC UDC Syllabus|
|ESIC UDC Previous Papers|
|ESIC UDC Admit Card|
- For Stenographer Posts: Applying candidates must and should have passed in the 12th Pass or Equivalent from the recognized board or university.
- For UDC Posts: Candidates who are having the qualification in the Degree of a recognized university with working knowledge of a Computer, those ones can apply for the ESIC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2022.
- For MTS: Aspirants should have the matriculation or equivalent pass from the reputed board.
To know more academic details for the various regions then go through the official notification.
The minimum and the maximum age limit for the given posts to apply for the ESIC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 is as follows,
For UDC & Steno Posts
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
For MTS Posts:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
The upper age relaxation is applicable for the reserved categories. To know the other region’s age limit then refer to the official notification.
The category wise application fee should be paid by the candidates at the time of submitting the ESIC Steno Application Form 2022 is as follows,
- For SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates, Ex-Servicemen: Rs.250/-
- For Other Categories: Rs.500/-
Following are the post-wise Selection process details of this ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022.
|Name of the Posts||Selection Rounds|
|For Stenographer Posts||Main Written Test, Skill Test in Stenography|
|For UDC Posts||Prelims And Main Written Test, Computer Skill Test|
|For MTS||Prelims And Main Examination|
For more details about the selection process for various regions check out the official ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022.
The salary should be paid for the candidates who got shortlisted for the ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 as per the post wise is as follows,
- For UDC&Steno: Pay level 4 (Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-) as per the 7th Central Pay Commission.
- For MTS: Pay level 1 (Rs.18,000/- To Rs.56,900/-) as per the 7th Central Pay Commission.
For other regions go through the detailed notification.
The Employees’ State Insurance Board is hiring for 3847 vacancies in various regions such as Assam/ Guwahati, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Jammu Kashmir, etc. To know the region-wise post details refer to the ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022 notification.
Submit ESIC Steno Application Form 2022 @ www.esic.nic.in
- Go to the official site of www.esic.nic.in
- The home page is displayed on the monitor screen.
- And now in that go to the Recruitment Section.
- After that Click on the ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 link.
- Check the details carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on the Application Form link.
- Give the all required details and attach the documents with the prescribed formate.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form
- Download the hard copy and take a printout of it for further use.
|ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 MTS, Steno||Click Here|
|ESIC Steno Application Form 2022 MTS, UDC||Registration | Login|