Get the information about the GCRI Recruitment 2019 on the official site @ www.gcriindia.org. For the 58 Teaching and Non Teaching Posts hiring purpose, this notification was issued by the officials of the Gujarat Cancer Research Institute (GCRI). The GCRI Application Form will be accepted by the officials from 30th Oct to 8th Nov 2019.
This Gujarat Cancer Research Institute (GCRI) Official Notification and application forms links are available on this page. The application process of 58 posts is an offline mode. During the details filling process, the job seekers should check the official notification after that download the application forms through the given links and submit it to the mentioned postal address.
GCRI Recruitment 2019 || 58 Teaching and Non Teaching Posts
- 1 GCRI Recruitment 2019 || 58 Teaching and Non Teaching Posts
- 1.1 GCRI Teaching/ Non Teaching Recruitment 2019 Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria Details
- 1.3 GCRI Teaching, Non Teaching Posts
- 1.4 Download GCRI Offline Application Forms
The state of Gujarat people gets ready to catch the latest Gujarat Cancer Research Institute Recruitment 2019. This recruitment is only issued for the Gujarat people and other state people also have the chance to apply for these vacancies. But the first preference is for the Gujarat people only. The organization releases the GCRI Recruitment 2019 to fill up these 58 posts with suitable candidates. The designations of the hiring posts are Teaching/Non Teaching/Senior Resident & Project Posts. So eligible candidates apply for the latest GCRI Vacancy.
GCRI Teaching/ Non Teaching Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Recruitment Board||Gujarat Cancer Research Institute (GCRI)|
|Post Names||Teaching/Non Teaching/Senior Resident & Project Posts|
|Total number of posts||58 Posts|
|Application Form Starting Date||30th Oct 2019|
|Application Form Closing Date||8th Nov 2019|
|Category||Gujarat State Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
Eligibility Criteria Details
Aspirants, who are crossed their MBBS, Masters, M.S, M.Ch, DNB, MD, B.H.M.S, B.A.M.S, 12th, B.Sc, Diploma in Nursing, M.Sc, Graduation in the respective Stream, those candidates are eligible for this GCRI Recruitment.
In the board of the Gujarat Cancer Research Institute (GCRI) releases the various posts in different departments. So the age limits also variant from the various posts. Refer the official notification for knowing the post wise age limit.
The selection process of the latest GCRI Recruitment 2019 is interview only.
- Medical Oncology: Assistant Professor: 2
- Radiology: Associate Professor: 1, Assistant Professor: 2
- Radiotherapy: Associate Professor: 2, Assistant Professor: 4
- Palliative Medicine: Assistant Professor: 1
- Medical Physics: Professor: 1, Assistant Professor: 1
- Nuclear Medicine: Associate Professor: 1, Assistant Professor: 1
- Surgical Oncology: Assistant Professor: 1
- Gynaec Oncology: Associate Professor: 3
- Resident Medical Officer: 1
- Visiting Endocrinologist: 1
- Visiting Neuro Physician: 1
- Visiting Pulmo-Onco Critical Care Specialist: 3
- Junior Resident in Palliative Medicine: 2
- Medical Physicist Technician: 6
- Medical Officer: 6
- Fellow in B.M.T.: 1
- Full-Time Critical Care Specialist: 1
- Full-Time Gastroenterologist (Super Speciality): 1
- Full-Time Urologist (Super Speciality): 1
- Full-Time Plastic Surgeon (Super Speciality): 1
- Specialist Surgical Oncology: 2
- Specialist Gynaec Oncology: 2
- Specialist Medical Oncology: 2
- Specialist Palliative Medicine: 2
- Statistical Assistant: 2
Senior Resident Posts:
- Senior Resident in Surgical Oncology: 2
- Senior Resident in Medical Oncology: 1
Aspirants, should not pay the application fee for the registration of GCRI 71 posts recruitment.
The Gujarat Cancer Research Institute (GCRI) board pays the highest salaries for the eligible candidates. The package different from different posts and it varies from Rs.17,000/- to Rs.60,000/- Per Month.
A clear process to submit the GCRI Application Form:
- Open the GCRI main site @www.gcriindia.org
- Check the “Latest Recruitment” section.
- Download the GCRI Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment 2019 Notifications.
- Go through the details explained in that official notification.
- Then download the GCRI Application Form.
- Fill all the details correctly, then send the form to the given postal address on or before the last date.
The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute,
Civil Hospital Campus,
Ahmedabad – 380016.
GCRI Teaching, Non Teaching Posts
The GCRI Recruitment 2019 application submission process was started on 30th Oct 2019 and this application process will be ended on 8th Nov 2019. Willing candidates, submit your application forms on or before the due date. The officials can allow the application forms in the given particular time period only. This GCRI Teaching, Non Teaching Posts application process is an offline mode of submission. If you want to submit your application form, refer to the postal address mentioned below.
Download GCRI Offline Application Forms
There is no application fee required for submitting the GCRI Teaching, Non Teaching Application Form. With free of cost, you can apply for these vacancies. In this post, Vacancy details are mentioned on this page for your knowledge purpose. The links to download GCRI Offline Application Forms are issued on this page. First, catch it and then fill it with your professional details and then post it from the given postal address. The postal address was mentioned in the middle of the page.
To Download GCRI Recruitment 2019 Notification: Click Here
To fill the GCRI Application Form: Click Here
Mostly all graduated candidates have the chance to apply for this GCRI Recruitment of Teaching and Non Teaching posts which are present in this notification. As per the advertisement released @ www.gcriindia.org, different educational qualification candidates are eligible for this GCRI Vacancy. For detailed post wise educational qualifications, refer the Gujarat Cancer Research Institute Notification. For these vacancies selection process consists of only the interview process.