The Hansraj College, University Of Delhi Officials is issued the latest Hansraj College Recruitment 2020 for these 27 Hansraj College Non Teaching Jobs from their main site www.hansrajcollege.ac.in. Those who want to get placed in the Central Govt Sector can apply for this Hansraj College Non Teaching Recruitment 2020. The Interested ones Download and fill the Hansraj College MTS Laboratory Application Form 2020 from 24th October 2020 to 08th November 2020.
The Offline Hansraj College Application Form 2020 links are provided from the bow of this article. Who have completed 10+2 Standard, Graduation, Post Graduation or equivalent from a recognized board, those ones fill the Hansraj College Vacancy 2020 in the Central Govt. The Selected get the best Hansraj College Salary and the details are mentioned below. To get completed details about the Hansraj College Delhi Recruitment 2020 can refer to this page completely.
Hansraj College Recruitment 2020
Hansraj College Recruitment 2020 is released by the board of Hansraj College, University Of Delhi on 24th October 2020. This year the board wants to select the talented and eligible candidates for this Hansraj College Delhi Recruitment 2020 in order to fulfill the 27 Non-Teaching Posts (JACT/Care Taker, Mechanic, Laboratory Asst, MTS Laboratory Attendant) Posts in the Central Govt Sector. And fill the Hansraj College Application Form 2020 before the closing date 08th November 2020.
The Hansraj College Non Teaching Recruitment 2020 selection process will be done on the basis of the Written Test/Interview. And the Hansraj College Application Form 2020 must be submitted in Online mode. In the below page, We provide the links of Hansraj College MTS Laboratory Application Form 2020 and easily fill in all the required details. For more details about the Hansraj College Vacancy 2020 can check the next section.
Hansraj College Delhi Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Hansraj College, University Of Delhi|
|Job Role||Non-Teaching Posts (JACT/Care Taker, Mechanic, Laboratory Assistant, MTS Laboratory Attendant)|
|Vacancy In Number||27|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||24th October 2020|
|Application Last Date||08th November 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Official Web Site||www.hansrajcollege.ac.in|
Hansraj College Non Tecahing Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have 10+2 Standard, Graduation, Post Graduation or equivalent from a recognized board are eligible for this Hansraj College Recruitment 2020.
- For more details about the Post Wise Qualification can check the Hansraj College Non Tecahing Recruitment 2020 PDF.
|10th Pass Govt Jobs 2020||Post Graduate Govt Jobs 2020|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2020||Govt Jobs For Graduates 2020|
Who are willing to apply for this Hansraj College Delhi Recruitment 2020, the candidate’s maximum age limit is 30 Years for the posts of Laboratory Assistant & Mechanic & Remaining Posts Maximum Age Limit is 27 Years.
- For Laboratory Assistant & Mechanic Posts Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- For Junior Assistant & MTS Laboratory Attendant Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation will be allowed as per the guidelines of the University Of Delhi.
Hansraj College Recruitment 2020 Application fee is Rs 500/- for General/OBC Candidates and Rs 100/- for SC/ST Candidates.
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs 100/-
In the above image, We have provided the category wise 27 Hansraj College Non-Teaching Vacancy details. The JACT/Care Taker is 02 Posts, Mechanic is 02 Posts, Laboratory Assistant 05 Posts & MTS Laboratory Attendant is 19 Posts. By referring to the Hansraj College Vacancy the willing and eligible candidates apply for this Hansraj College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 through offline mode.
Here we mentioned the post wise Hansraj College Salary details. Who has selected for this Hansraj College Recruitment 2020 can get the best salary and the details are clearly provided below.
- For the JACT/Care Taker Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 to 20200+2400 GP.
- For Workshop Mechanic Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 to 20200+1900 GP.
- For Junior Assistant Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 to 20200+1900 GP.
- For Laboratory Assistant Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 to 20200+2400 GP.
- For MTS – Laboratory Attendant Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 to 20200+1800 GP.
Hansraj College, University Of Delhi will hire the candidates based on their performance in the Written Test/Interview.
- Written Test/Interview
How to Fill the Hansraj College Application Form 2020
- Go to visit Hansraj College, University Of Delhi Official Site www.hansrajcollege.ac.in.
- On that home page, Go to the “Announcements” Section and click on the “View All” button.
- Next, the Announcement Page is opened on the screen.
- Just scroll down on the page and see the “Non Teaching Posts” and click on the “View” button.
- Later, Click on the “Advertisement” button.
- The Hansraj College Recruitment 2020 PDF is displayed on the windows screen.
- All the job seekers read all the Hansraj College Eligibility details.
- If the candidates are eligible and go to click on the “Application Form”.
- The Hansraj College Applications Form occurs on the screen.
- Fill in the required details.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Hit the submit button.
- Download and submit the Hansraj College MTS Laboratory Application Form 2020 on or before 14 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
|All Latest Govt Exam Syllabus|
|All Latest Govt Exam Previous Papers|
Download Hansraj College Recruitment 2020 PDF: Click Here
Get Hansraj College Application Form 2020: Click Here