The Haryana Udyog Mitra Scheme 2020 is introduced under the Haryana Skill Development Mission. The Haryana state Govt has taken a good initiation by implementing this scheme. The main aim of this scheme is to create skilled trained persons in Haryana, industries, companies, and factories. Interested and unemployed candidates in Haryana state can participate in this Haryana Udyog Mitra Yojana 2020. The eligibility details, required documents, Haryana Udyog Mitra Scheme Application Form is uploaded on this page. All industries can participate in this scheme and enjoy all the benefits under this scheme. Get more information about the Udyog Mitra Scheme In Haryana in the below section of this page.
Haryana Udyog Mitra Scheme 2020
To make the youth and unemployed candidates participate in the economy and overall development of the economy this Haryana Udyog Mitra Scheme 2020 was implemented. All the industries/ Institutions can apply for this scheme. Industries in the category of Captive employer, Industry association, Training partners, the Government department, are eligible for this Udyog Mitra Scheme In Haryana 2020. The application forms will be accepted from the 5th and 14th of every month. And the results of it will be given within 30 days of the working process. Candidates can send their queries to [email protected] before 20th September 2020. Check the eligibility, required documents, Haryana Udgyog Mitra Application Form and other details which are uploaded on this page clearly.
Udyog Mitra Scheme Haryana 2020
Candidates must apply for this Udyog Mitra Scheme In Haryana through online mode at hsdm.org.in. The candidates who are having the mentioned eligibility and the required documents can apply for this scheme. If you have any doubts about this Haryana Udyog Mitra Yojana 2020, take the reference of this page at recruitmentindia.in and check the required information. To create skilled persons in Industries/ Institutions in Haryana this scheme was implemented. This scheme will run by the department of the Haryana Skill Development Mission. This is such an innovative step taken by the Haryana State government for the development of efficient resources in the industry. All youth and unemployment candidates in Haryana must know all details about this scheme. Under the Haryana Skill Development Mission, the Haryana Udyog Mitra Yojana is implemented in September 2019.
Also, Check: SarkariYojana
Details Of Udyog Mitra Scheme In Haryana
|Scheme Offering Department||Haryana Skill Development Mission|
|Scheme Name||Haryana Udyog Mitra Scheme|
|Released By||CM Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Scheme Moto||Develop Skilled Resources For The Industry|
Eligibility Of Udyog Mitra Scheme In Haryana
- Applicant should be a resident of Haryana
- Candidate must be 18 to 35 years of age
- Special attention will be given to Women, disabled persons, below the poverty line category.
Departments Eligible For Udyog Mitra Scheme 2020
- Captive employer
- Industry association
- Manpower staffing companies
- Government department
- Training partners
- Sector Skill Council
- Educational Qualification certificate
- 2 latest passport size photos
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
How To Apply For Udyog Mitra Scheme In Haryana
- first of all, open the official website at hsdm.org.in
- You can see the home page on your screen
- Go to the “Resources” section and select the Tenders option
- Over there, find the link for the Udyog Mitra Scheme In Haryana Application Form
- Download the application form and fill the details in the form as asked in it.
- Finally, recheck your details and submit them to the concerned department.
Important Information Of Udyog Mityra Scheme In Haryana
- The applications will be accepted between 5th and 14th of every month
- After the completion of the evaluation process, the results will be published within 30 working days
- Candidates can send their queries to [email protected] before 20th September 2020
- Interested industries can send their application forms along with the documents and id proofs to the mentioned address in the Advertisement.
Haryana Udyog Mitra Scheme Advertisement: Click Here
Haryana Udyog Mitra Scheme Application Form: Click Here
Udyog Mitra Scheme In Haryana – Frequently Asked Questions
What Will Be Training Duration Of Haryana Udyog Mitra Scheme 2020?
The Training Duration of Udyog Mitra Scheme in Haryana is
- Non-Residentials: 4-6 hours
- Residential Training: up to 8 hours
- Training will be given in all the days except on Sundays and National holidays
What Is The Main Motto Of Haryana Udyog Mitra Yojana?
The aim of the Haryana Udyog Mitra Scheme is to create skilled trained persons in Haryana, industries, companies, and factories.
How To Apply For Udyog Mitra Scheme Haryana 2020?
From recruitmentindi.in or official website, candidates can easily apply for the Udyog Mitra Haryana Skill Development Mission.
What Is The Duration To Submit The Haryana Udyog Mitra Scheme 2020?
The application forms for Haryana Udyog Mitra Yojana will be accepted from the 5th and 14th of every month.