Himachal Pradesh Board Of School Education (HPBOSE) has given the HP TET Notification 2020 at hpbose.org for the candidates who are interested to qualify in the HP Teachers Eligibility Test (TGT, JBT, Shastri, Language Teacher Posts). The HP TET Online Application Form 2020 has been started on 19th October 2020 onwards. The Ending date to fill up the application is 05th November 2020. All the eligible ones quickly apply HP TET November 2020 Notification on our site. And the HP TET 2020 Notification links are uploaded here.
- 1 Himachal Pradesh TET Notification 2020 Overview
- 2 HP TET Notification 2020
- 3 HP TET Online Application Form
Himachal Pradesh TET Notification 2020 Overview
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Board Of School Education (HPBOSE)|
|Name Of The Examination||HP Teachers Eligibility Test (TGT, JBT, Shastri, Language Teacher, Punjabi, Urdu)|
|Application Start Date||19th October 2020|
|Application End Date||05th November 2020|
|Category||HP Govt Jobs|
|HP TET November 2020 Exam||29th November 2020 and to 06th, 12th 13th December 2020|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HP TET Notification 2020
Candidates must know the complete View about the HP TET Notification 2020 before thinking to fill out theHP TET Online Application Form 2020. The applications have been online from 19th October 2020. Interested and willing contents after checking the HP TET 2020 Notification Eligibility criteria like the Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, and the Application fee details and then think to step on to the forward Step to proceed to apply for Himachal Pradesh TET Notification 2020. All the basic requirements about the HP TET Recruitment 2020 are must be known for every candidate who is showing their Great Interests to get selected for the Teacher jobs.
Eligibility Criteria For HP TET Recruitment 2020
- For TGT (Arts): BA / BCom with at least 50% and 1-year B.Ed (OR) Class 12 with at least 50% and 4 years B.El.Ed (OR) Class 12 with at least 50% and 4 years B.A.Ed.
- For TGT (Non-Medical): BSc (NM) with at least 50% and 1-year B.Ed (OR) BSc (NM) with at least 45% (only for those who have passed B.Ed. up to 30.08.2009) and 50% marks (for those who have passed B.Ed. after 30.08.2009) 1-year B.Ed. as per NCTE.
- For TGT (Medical): BSc (Medical) with at least 50% and 1-year B.Ed.
- Shastri: Shastri with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university by HP Govt.
- Language Teacher: BA with Hindi as an elective subject and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (OR) BA with at least 50% with Hindi as an elective subject and 1-year B.Ed (OR) BA with at least 45% with Hindi as an elective subject and 1-year B.Ed. as per NCTE.
- Junior Basic Training: Applicants must complete 12th with a minimum of 50% and a degree in the diploma or Bachelor’s degree (50%) in elementary education.
- Punjabi Language Teacher and Urdu Language Teacher: Applicants must have a degree in Punjabi or presently appear in the final year of diploma course (2 years).
- For more details about the Education Qualification can refer to the official Himachal Pradesh TET Notification 2020.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for the TET.
- The age criteria are to be considered by the appointing authority at the time of appointment as per Rules of R&P.
- For age relaxation, applicants go through the HP TET Notification 2020.
The Himachal Pradesh Board Of School Education higher officials will hire the candidates for this HP TET Recruitment 2020, based on the given below rounds.
- Written Examination
- For General & Other subcategory Application Fee: Rs.800/-
- For OBC/SC/ST/PHH Application Fee: Rs.500/-
|General & Other Sub Category||Rs.800/-|
- Application Fee should Be Paid through the Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
HP TET 2020 Exam Tentative Schedule
- Open the HP BOSE official page hpbose.org.
- Go to the Notification section.
- Check the HP TET 2020 Notification PDF link.
- Open the link and Observe the academic qualification, age limit, and other important details.
- Then click on the HP TET Online Application Form.
- Fill in all the necessary details.
- After that verify all the details
- Make the payment successfully.
- Then finally submit the HP TET Online Application Form 2020 before the last date.
|HP TET Syllabus|
|HP TET Previous Papers|
|HP TET Admit Card|
|HP TET Answer Key |
|HP TET Result |
HP TET Online Application Form
Without any delay, Refer to the Official Portal regarding the HP TET Online Application Form 2020 or they can verify the links from this page also. We also have given the essential details for the candidates and also given the Important links to get the HP TET November 2020 Notification and also Apply Online links are available at the end of this post.
At the time of filing process using the HP TET Notification 2020 Application Form link, they have to give all their particulars like name, contact details, and educational qualifications. If any Mistake had occurred while filling the HP TET Online Application Form, they have to recorrect it and then able to send the Application form within the closing date of the 05th November 2020.
|Starting Date||19th October 2020|
|Last Date||5th November 2020|
|Last Date with Late Fee of Rs. 300||6th to 10th November 2020|
|Online Correction of HPTET Application Form||11th To 12th November 2020|
|HPTET Admit Card Release||4 days before the exam|
|HP TET November 2020 Exam||29th November 2020 and 6th, 12th, 13th December 2020|
Download HP TET 2020 Notification PDF: Click Here
HP TET Notification 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Where Can I Download HP TET Notification?
All the candidates can Download HP TET 2020 Notification on this page or else you can download from the HPBOSE officials site.
What is the HP TET Application Form 2020 Registration Dates?
HP TET Notification 2020 Registration starts from 19th October 2020 to 05th November 2020.
What is the HP Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2020 Selection Process?
HP TET November 2020 Notification selection process is Written Exam & Interview.
On which site, we can apply for this HP TET Notification 2020?
Through this page or official website, you can apply for this HP TET Recruitment 2020.