HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021-22 (Announced) – Get Eligibility Details For 437 HPSC Lecturer & Foreman Instructor Vacancy at hpsc.gov.in: HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021-22 was announced by the Haryana Public Service Commission on 10th December 2021. Hence Fascinated candidates can apply for these 437 HPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2021-22 at hpsc.gov.in. The starting date for the application submission is on 13th December 2021. Applicants can apply for these posts without late because the website did not receive any HPSC Lecturer Application Form 2021-22 after the expiration date which is 06th January 2022. On this webpage, you can find important details about this notification. We explained in a simple manner regarding the HPSC Lecturer Notification 2021-22. We know some of the aspirants feels difficult to understand the official notification of the lecturer and foreman instructor. So to get a complete idea about the Haryana Lecturer Recruitment 2021-22 read this full article.
Overview About HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021-22
|Name Of Organization
|Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
|Lecturer and Foreman Instructor
|Number Of Vacancies
|Govt Jobs In Haryana
|Application Submission Starting Date
|13th December 2021
|Application Submission Closing Date
|06th January 2022
|Govt Jobs for Engineering
Haryana Lecturer Recruitment 2021-22
HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021-22 for the candidates who want to serve as a Lecturer and Foreman Instructor in Haryana. Before going to apply for this recruitment on 13th December 2021 we advised the candidates must read the official HPSC Lecturer Notification 2021-22 which is available on the official website of hpsc.gov.in. While reading this notification you must cross-check all the eligibility criteria whether your qualifications are matches or not to the official notification. If you feel your qualifications match the notification requirements then you can submit your HPSC Lecturer Application Form 2021-22 on or before the 06th January 2022.
Applicants must utilize the Haryana Lecturer Recruitment 2021-22 because this recruitment was published after a long gap by the higher officials of HPSC. Many candidates are want to apply for this post, so candidates without late apply for these 437 HPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2021-22. To help the candidates below the page, we provided the important links to apply for these posts. And also we have given the eligibility criteria in an understandable manner. So prior to applying for this notification check out all details which we have mentioned in this article.
|Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2022
|Syllabus For Govt Jobs
|Free Job Alert
|Govt Jobs By Designation
|HSSC HSIIDC Answer Key 2022
According to HPSC Lecturer Notification 2021-22, the educational qualifications are mentioned below.
- Lecturer: Applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in relevant disciplines from a recognized university or institution.
- Foreman Instructor: Applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines from a recognized university or institution.
For both posts, candidates must have Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects in matric or higher education. For more information look at the official notification.
The age limit for the HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021-22 should be followed as
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Age relaxation is mentioned below for particular categories.
|Widowed or legally divorced women provided she has not remarried.
|Wives of military personnel who are disabled while in military service
|Judicially separated women residing separately for more than two Years
For the Haryana Lecturer Recruitment 2021-22 the following application fee must pay in category-wise.
|Categories Of Candidates
|For Male candidates of General category including dependent Son of Ex-Serviceman of Haryana and males from other states also
|For all Female candidates of the General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana and females from other states also
|For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A / BC-B /ESM categories of Haryana only and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)
|For PwD Candidates (with 40% disabilities)
For the HPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2021-22, the following selection process will be followed
- Based on the percentage of marks in the candidate’s educational qualification/Written Test
- Document Verification.
As per the HPSC Lecturer Notification 2021-22, the salary will be
- For Lecturer Rs. 53,100/- per month.
- For Foreman Instructor Rs. 44,900/- per month.
Here are the HPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2021-22 details
- For Lecturer: 431 posts.
- For Foreman Instructor: 06 posts.
Apply HPSC Lecturer Notification 2021-22 @ hpsc.gov.in
- Applicants open the main website hpsc.gov.in.
- You now have access to HPSC’s homepage.
- On the home page, you can see the “advertisement” option.
- Click on it, now you will be entered into the next page.
- There you can find the official HPSC Lecturer Notification 2021-22 read it carefully before applying.
- If your qualifications match the notification requirements then proceed to apply.
- On the advertisement page, you can find the apply link.
- After finding it apply for the post and download the application form for future use.
|Detailed HPSC Lecturer Notification 2021-22
|HPSC Lecturer Application Form 2021-22