The IBPS PO Notification 2020 is released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection to hire the candidates in 1167 Probationary Officer Vacancies. The bank aspirants are in hurry up to apply the IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 at www.ibps .in. The IBPS Board officials are mentioned that only from 05th Aug to 26th Aug 2020 they will accept the IBPS PO Application Form in Online mode.
The examination dates for IBPS PO Prelims Exam are 03.10.2020, 10.10.2020, and 11.10.2020. And the IBPS PO Mains Exam Date is 28.11.2020. Candidates who are having the passion to get the bank jobs to have to download the IBPS PO Notification 2020 and then check the eligibility over there carefully.
- 1 IBPS PO Recruitment 2020
- 2 Brief About IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020
- 3 IBPS PO Recruitment 2020
- 4 IBPS PO Application Form
IBPS PO Recruitment 2020
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection in short called IBPS just like every year came up with the IBPS PO Notification 2020 for the Candidates who have been long waiting for the IBPS PO Vacancy, especially in the Central Banking sector. So, one who is ready to take the step to involve in this IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020, you can observe the below information.
We give all the info of the IBPS MT Recruitment 2020 like important notice and dates at the end of this page Recruitmentindia.in. So that you can know the IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment Exam Dates and Registration process quickly. In case if you need any confirmation about this IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 check once the official site www.ibps.in.
Brief About IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer/Management Trainee|
|Total No. of Vacancies||1167 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||05th Aug 2020|
|Application Ending Date||26th Aug 2020|
|Online Examination – Prelims||03.10.2020, 10.10.2020 and|
|Online Examination – Mains||28.11.2020|
IBPS PO Recruitment 2020
IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 has released to hire the candidates in the various branches across India. Under this IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020, a total of 1167 vacancies has released to select the candidates who are having the perfect eligibility to get this IBPS Jobs. And the above-mentioned tabular form you can get the information on the starting date and the ending dates to submit the online IBPS PO Application Form. Also that you will get the details of the IBPS PO 2020 exam dates of both prelims and the mains examinations. Follow this page completely and get the details of the Eligibility along with the application form link at the end of this page.
Can Also Check>>IBPS PO Previous Papers
IBPS PO 2020 Important Dates
- Candidates need to complete their Degree from the Recognized Board or university with the minimum Qualifying of Marks in order to get them placed in the IBPS PO jobs.
The Minimum and the Maximum Age limit, we have given in these Page.
- Minimum: 20 Years of the Age
- Maximum 30 Years of Age
As per the rules and regulations, there are age relaxations for the candidates.
The Selection Process for the IBPS PO Notification 2020 is based on Three Rounds. They are:
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
As per the norms of the organization, the selected candidates will get the salary from the officials.
The IBPS PO Application Fee is
- ST/SC/PWD Candidates – Rs.175/-
- All Other Candidates– Rs.850/-
The total number of vacancies is 1167 posts. To know about the category wise vacancy count check the following page.
How to fill for IBPS PO Application Form 2020?
- Visit the official website i.e.www.ibps.in
- Then the home page, Click IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Notification on the screen.
- Verify the educational qualifications, selection process, and application fees.
- Now on that home page, you can find the link for the IBPS PO Application form.
- Select that “New Registration” option.
- Now the Registration page is shown on the screen.
- Fill your First Name, Last Name, Valid Email id, Phone Number and submit your details.
- After completing the registration process, the candidates will get the Registration ID and Password to the given mail id and Phone number.
- Then the candidates enter the login details to fill the next part of the IBPS PO Application Form.
- Upload your Photo, Signature as per the dimensions given in the notification
- Fill the academic qualifications, Exam Centers, and other options.
- Next, select the Applying Bank Orders.
- After filling all options, check the review of IBPS Probationary Officer Application Form 2020.
- Click the Final Submit option, if there is no change in details.
- Later, click the IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Payment option.
- Enter your bank details.
- Then complete your transaction successfully.
- Finally, save the Printed IBPS PO Online Application 2020 as a reference.
Can also Check>>IBPS PO Syllabus
IBPS PO Application Form
So, applicants, it is the time to start the IBPS PO Application Form Filling process from 05th Aug 2020 and the closing date to fill the IBPS Probationary Officer Online Form is 26th Aug 2020. The process of filling the application form of this IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 is the very important thing that we have to do. Because the candidates who have submitted their IBPS PO Online Form 2020 before the due date without mistakes are eligible to attend IBPS PO Selection Process 2020. Apply for this IBPS PO Vacancy 2020, to get the Bank Job in the desired field.
Download IBPS PO Recruitment 2020: Click Here
IBPS PO Application Form: Apply Here
IBPS MT Recruitment 2020-Frequently Asked Questions
What is the vacancy count of this IBPS MT Recruitment 2020?
A Total of 1167 Vacancies has released for this IBPS MT Recruitment 2020.
What is the Starting date to apply for this IBPS PO Recruitment 2020?
05th August 2020 is the starting date to apply for this IBPS PO Recruitment 2020.
Suggest the site to apply for this IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020?
Candidates get the link to apply for this IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 from this page easily.
What are the eligibility criteria to fill the online IBPS PO Application Form?
Follow this page to know about the eligibility criteria to fill the online IBPS PO Application Form.