The latest ICMR Scientist B Recruitment 2020 Notification has released by the high authority of the Indian Council of Medical Research to fill the 141 Scientist B (Medical & Non-Medical) posts. So the interested in can check the official web portal of the www.icmr.gov.in and then download the official ICMR Scientist B Notification 2020 to know about the eligibility criteria.
After checking the eligibility you can get an idea of are you eligible to apply for this recruitment process or not. If you are eligible then go for the ICMR Scientist B Application Form 2020 filing process. The officials will receive the online applications from the eligible candidate from 12th September 2020 to 02nd October 2020. Checl the following pate for more details about this ICMR Scientist B Vacancy 2020.
Details Of ICMR Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Medical Research|
|Posts Name||Scientist B (Medical & Non-Medical)|
|Number Of Vacancies||141 Posts|
|Category||Central Govt Job|
|Starting Date to apply||12th September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||02nd October 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||20th October 2020|
|Exam Date||01st Nov 2020|
|Result Release Date||20th Nov 2020|
|Official Web Site||www.icmr.gov.in|
ICMR Scientist B Recruitment 2020
In the above mentioned tabular form, we have given all details about the ICMR Scientist B Recruitment 2020 in an understandable manner. In that tabular form, you can collect the information of the important dates and the mode of application and the official site, etc. And this ICMR Recruitment 2020 has released to recruit the 141 vacant positions in the positions of Scientist B (Medical & Non-Medical).
Also, check>>> ICMR Scientist B Syllabus
For applying this ICMR Scientist B Recruitment 2020 you should have the required educational qualifications.
For medical posts, the candidates need to qualify for the MBBS degree recognized by MCI/NMC. And for Non-Medical posts, individuals must have the educational qualifications of the post-graduation degree in the recognized university.
To apply for this ICMR Scientist B Vacancy 2020 (Medical & Non-Medical) the candidates must have the upper age limit of the 35 years.
And there will be a reservations and the relaxations will be there up to 15 years depending upon the category of the people. The following are the age limit and the age relaxation details.
- Maximum Age limit: 35 Years
- SC/St Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- PwBD (UR& EWS) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD + SC/ST Candidates: 10+5= 15 years
- PwBD + OBC Candidates: 10+3= 13 years
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees ->General/Unreserved: 5 years
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees ->OBC: 8 years
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees ->SC/ST: 10 years
- Any other category: As per the norms of the government of India
As per the official notification candidates who will apply for this ICMR Recruitment 2020 should have to pay the application fee. The application fee is for SC/ST/EWS/Women category is Rs. 1500/- and for For all others category peoples need to pay the application fee of Rs. 2000/-. And the Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) need not pay any application fee.
- SC/ST, Women: Rs. 1500/-
- For all Others: Rs. 2000/-
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of a fee
The ICMR Scientist B Vacancy 2020 Details are given by the officials. And a total of 141 posts has released for hiring the eligible candidate.
Total: 141 Posts
The Selection Process for this is ICMR Scientist B Recruitment 2020 simply based on the Computer Based Test (CBT) and the interview.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
The selected candidates for the Scientist-B (Medical) posts are Rs. 56,100/-—Rs.1,77,500/- and the Scientist-B (Non-Medical) posts are Rs.56,100/-—Rs. 1,77,500 /-
- Scientist-B (Medical) : Rs. 56,100/-—Rs.1,77,500/-
- Scientist-B (Non-Medical): Rs.56,100/-—Rs. 1,77,500 /-
How to apply for this ICMR Recruitment 2020
- Candidates firstly open the main website of the ICMR at www.icmr.gov.in.
- Then the home page displays on the monitor screen.
- Now in that search for the ICMR Recruitment 2020.
- Then click on that link.
- After that, the official notification displays on the screen.
- Now read all eligibility details over there.
- Next, if you are eligible then go for the application form filling process.
- For that application filling process first, you should have to submit the Registration Form.
- And then go for the login option.
- Then give the user Id and the Password.
- And then hit on the login option.
- After that pay the application fee as per the notification.
- Finally, download the application form and then take a hard copy for further use.
ICMR Scientist B Application form 2020
From 12th September 2020, the officials have started the ICMR Scientist B Application form 2020 receiving process. And up to the last date of the 02nd October 2020, the applications will be accepted by the officials. So use this wonderful opportunity and then get the Central Government job.
Also, check>>> Latest Govt Jobs Syllabus
Download ICMR Scientist B Recruitment 2020 Notification: Click Here
How to fill Application Form: Click Here
ICMR Scientist B Vacancy 2020-Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting date to apply for this ICMR Scientist B Vacancy 2020?
12th September 2020 is the starting date to apply for this ICMR Scientist B Vacancy 2020.
What is the selection process of this ICMR Scientist B Recruitment 2020?
By conducting the CBT and the Interview the officials will select the candidates for this ICMR Scientist B Recruitment 2020.
Where can I fill the online ICMR Scientist B Application Form 2020?
From this page, you can get the link to fill the online ICMR Scientist B Application Form 2020.
For how many vacancies this ICMR Recruitment 2020 has released?
For 141 vacancies this ICMR Recruitment 2020 has released.