Present Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research did not announce the IGCAR Recruitment Notification 2020 for the intake of new employees against the Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Other Posts. But for this IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment, various candidates are waiting. But, as there is no information about it, all must wait for it at www.igcar.gov.in. Graduates and Diploma Qualified Candidates need to check the Upcoming IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment with Application Form to apply when it will be made available.
- 1 IGCAR Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 IGCAR Recruitment 2020 Full Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 igcar.gov.in Stipendiary Trainee Online Application Form
- 1.4 IGCAR Group A, B and C Posts Advertisement
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
IGCAR Recruitment 2020
IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 will be the Central Government Job opportunity of which present no information can be accessed by the candidate because at present there is no outcome from the IGCAR Board. To know more details about the overall details of this IGCAR Recruitment of Technician, You must wait at the IGCAR portal www.igcar.gov.in. Yes, every update of the Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research will be made available at the main site, But, till now there is no output information related to the IGCAR Recruitment 2020 for Technician, Administrative, other Posts. Look into this post for more details about www.igcar.gov.in Recruitment 2020 that may be announced when the information will be passed by IGCAR. Don’t skip RecruitmentIndia at any cost. There will be a probability for Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research to issue the IGCAR Recruitment for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee Category-I, Technician, Stipendiary Trainee Category-II and Administrative Posts. So, the IGCAR Scientific Assistant Application form link also gets activated when the IGCAR Board put forward the information.
IGCAR Recruitment 2020 Full Details
|Name Of The Organisation||Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research (IGCAR)|
|Name Of The Posts||Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee Category-I, Technician, Stipendiary Trainee Category-II and Administrative Posts|
|Number Of Posts||Not Yet Disclosed|
|Application Form Starting Date||Not Yet Disclosed|
|Application Form Closing Date||Not Yet Disclosed|
|Exam Date||Not Yet Disclosed|
|Category Of The Job||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Different types of posts are recruiting under this IGCAR Recruitment 2020 Notification. Check the educational qualification of all the posts, then know for which post you are eligible.
Post-Wise Educational Qualifications:
- Technical Officers C – Group “A” Posts: BE and/ Or B.Arch in the related field.
- Scientific Assistant/C – Group “B” Posts: Diploma and 4 Years of Experience in a related field.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category -I – Group “B” Posts: Diploma, B.Sc
- Technician/C Group “C’ Posts: 10th Class with ITI and 4 Years Experience.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category -II – Group “C” Posts: ITI or 12th Class
- Administrative – Group “C” Posts: Degree or Matriculation with 80 WPM in English Stenography and 30 WPM in English Typing
- Technical Officers/C – 26 Years
- Scientific Assistant/C – 30 Years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category -I – 24 Years
- Technician/C – 27 Years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category -II – 22 Years
- Upper Division Clerk – 25 Years
- Stenographer Grade-III – 28 Years
- Technical Officers/C: Either written exam/Personal Interview
- Scientific Assistant/C & Stipendiary Trainee Category -I: Written Exam and Personal Interview
- Technician/C and Stipendiary Trainee Category -II: Written Exam, Advanced Test and Trade/Skill Test
- Upper Division Clerk: Written Exam, Descriptive Written Exam
- Stenographer Grade-III: Written Exam, Stenography Skill Test
A certain amount of Application Fee is fixed for each post of the IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2020. Check your applied post, application fees, and pay the fees either online or offline.
- Technical Officers/C – Rs.300
- Scientific Assistant/C – Rs.200
- Stipendiary Trainee Category -I –Rs.200
- Technician/C – Rs.100
- Stipendiary Trainee Category -II – Rs.100
- Upper Division Clerk –Rs.100
- Stenographer Grade-III – Rs.100
We are explaining the amount of salary to be paid by the IGCAR board for each post. Refer below.
- Technical Officers/C – Rs.56, 100/- plus allowances
- Scientific Assistant/C – Rs. 44,900/- plus allowances
- Technician/C – Rs.25,500/- plus allowances
- Technician/B – Rs.21,700/- plus allowances
- Upper Division Clerk – Rs.25,500/- plus allowances
- Stenographer Grade-III – Rs.25,500/- plus allowances
How to Submit the Application Form of IGCAR Recruitment 2020?
- Open the Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research page at www.igcar.gov.in
- See the Recruitment Option. Click it
- Later in the top only that page, you will see the IGCAR Recruitment 2020 Notification For Group A, B, and C Posts.
- Download it to check the overall details of the IGCAR Technician Recruitment 2020.
- Later fill the form, make payment.
- Finally, click the submit button after all procedures of the IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Application Form.
igcar.gov.in Stipendiary Trainee Online Application Form
IGCAR Application Form at www.igcar.gov.in will be in the not active status and may be activated by the IGCAR Board when it announced it. Any Candidate who may have the essentials of this IGCAR Recruitment can fill the IGCAR Technician Application form in online mode. Exclusively online way of applications only accepting by the IGCAR board. The employing organization offering a good salary package starting from Rs.21,700 to Rs.56,100 based on the cadre of each post. Both freshers and Experienced will apply and it varies based on the Post. Then after going through the eligibility rules and instructions after the announcement of the IGCAR Technician Vacancy 2020, end up the IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Application Form of two categories and other posts.
IGCAR Group A, B and C Posts Advertisement
All must stay for the IGCAR Technician Advertisement 2020 which is not yet active now to download. Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research is the nuclear energy research center located at Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu works under Indian Government and looking to hire Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee Category & Other Posts. Contenders who search for the Technical Field Related Jobs must wait for this Upcoming IGCAR Technical Officer Recruitment that is very helpful. After the announcement of it, examine the details. Through IGCAR UDC Posts Advertisement you find the criteria like educational qualifications, age limit, post-wise educational qualifications, salary structure, from which date onwards the application form opens and when it will close, etc and Other are mentioned neatly. Suggesting that all the Graduates and Diploma Holders of various trades are suitable for these Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research Recruitment 2020 for Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee, Administrative, Technical Officer & Other Posts.
✪ IGCAR Syllabus ✪
Official IGCAR Recruitment Notification 2020: Download (Not Yet Released)
IGCAR Application Form: Click Here (Not Yet Released)
IGCAR Recruitment 2020 is not available now because IGCAR does not offer any details. Many job aspirants will look after this IGCAR to receive job advertising news. So if you want to become that selected candidate, then start the process of preparation for this IGCAR Selection Process now only. The detailed form of a selection of the applicants for each post is given in the IGCAR Recruitment 2020 Notification will be making updated here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can Aspirants Download IGCAR Administrative Post Notification 2020?
From Recruitmentindia.in, one must Download IGCAR Recruitment Notification of Group A, B, C Posts.
When the IGCAR Recruitment For Group A, B, C Posts released?
No Update from the IGCAR Board, Soon, after the release of it, the IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2020 is announced.