IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 – 102 Posts Apply @ www.ignou.ac.in:- IGNOU located in New Delhi as a part of recruiting JAT and Stenographer Posts released IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist Notification 2023 on 01.12.2023 at www.ignou.ac.in. There are a total of 102 posts. Till 21.12.2023, IGNOU Junior Assistant Applications Online will be accepted from the Intermediate qualification candidates who are 18 to 30 years old. From 22nd to 25th December 2023, the application correction window will be opened. Candidates if they make any mistakes in the application, on those two dates, the candidates do modify the details. Other than the Online IGNOU JAT Application, no other modes of application will be accepted by IGNOU.
Job seekers must check IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2023 or the details from Recruitment India to find out whether they are eligible for the 102 posts or not. Meanwhile, find the registration method below and finish applying for the IGNOU JAT Notification 2023. Check the category-wise openings and apply if the candidate community openings are available. After 21.12.2023, there will be no extension of the registration. Online Exams and Skill Tests will be organized soon to recruit eligible candidates for the 102 openings of IGNOU Junior Assistant & Stenographer Recruitment 2023.
IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Information
|Name Of The University
|Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
|Junior Assistant cum Typist and Stenographer
|Number Of Posts
|Central Government Jobs
|Starting Date Of Registration
|Ending Date Of Registration
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form
|22nd to 25th December 2023
IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist Notification 2023
For job hunters with Inter qualifying and having Typing Speed, IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist Notification 2023 is the best opportunity. So, eligible candidates can apply immediately after getting the information. IGNOU has the right to reject the application if any of the candidate applications is found ineligible. Although there is a chance for the application correction, IGNOU suggests the candidates register for IGNOU Stenographer Recruitment 2023 for 102 posts immediately without waiting for the final dates of registration.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) issued this IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 on behalf of IGNOU and will accept the application and conduct the selection rounds. So, candidates along with our site visit “recruitment.nta.nic.in” to know the updates. One must use the eligible opportunity and prepare well for the selection rounds to get selected for the IGNOU JAT Recruitment Notification 2023. If the candidates have any doubts, please message them in the comment section below. Our team will answer the concerned question.
Candidates must have a 10+2 qualification with a Typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 35 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer to be eligible for the IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023.
- 10+2 with a Typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 35 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer
- For Stenographers additionally Shorthand Test@ 80 w.p.m. is essential and the Desirable qualification is a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and Knowledge of Computers.
Applicants must require 18 to 30 Years to apply for IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist Recruitment 2023. For SC/ST, there will be 5 years of age relaxation and for OBC (NCL), age relaxation will be 3 years. For another category, please visit the advertisement. The cut-off date for the age limit is 21.12.2023.
- General Category: For JAT 18 to 27 Years and Steno 18 to 30 Years
- SC, ST: For JAT 18 to 32 Years and Steno 18 to 35 Years
- OBC (NCL): For JAT 18 to 30 Years and Steno 18 to 33 Years
- For more details, visit the IGNOU Stenographer Notification 2023.
Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- Level 02 of 7th CPC is the IGNOU Junior Assistant Salary as per the advertisement.
- IGNOU JAT Salary:- Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- Level 02 of 7th CPC
- IGNOU Stenographer Salary:- Rs.25500/- to Rs.81,100/- Level 04 of 7th CPC
From the IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2023, the candidates will know the application fee details.
|Unreserved (UR), OBC (NCL) & EWS
|SC, ST, FEMALE, etc.
|Number Of Posts
|Number Of Posts
IGNOU to fill 102 IGNOU JAT Vacancies will conduct an Online Examination and Skill Test/ Typing Test for Junior Assistants and a Stenography Test for Stenographers.
- Tier 1: Online Examination
- Tier 2: Skill Test/ Typing Test for Junior Assistant and Stenography Test for Stenographer.
How To Fill IGNOU Junior Assistant Online Application?
- Open the IGNOU official main portal www.ignou.ac.in
- Go to the Jobs at IGNOU in the Employee Section of the homepage.
- In that section, find IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist and Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2023.
- Check all the details by downloading it.
- If the candidates are eligible, click on the IGNOU Junior Assistant and Stenographer Online Application.
- Fill in the required details, and upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Then recheck all the details and make the fee payment.
- Next, take a hard copy of the IGNOU JAT Application form after submission of the application.
|Official IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist and Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2023
|IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist and Stenographer Online Application