IITH publishes the IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Recruitment 2020. Job seekers can apply for this recent IIT Hyderabad Junior Technician Recruitment 2020 after revising the full details in the notification. The IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Application Form link is activated on 23rd Jan 2020 and it will be available in the iith.ac.in up to the end of 17th Feb 2020.
- 1 IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Notification 2020 Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 152 IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Vacancy
- 1.4 IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Application Form 2020
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Recruitment 2020
A very recent job notification in the Telangana State is released by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad. The title of that notification is IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 for the 152 Vacancies present in the positions of Non Teaching. This news is really wonderful for the TS State job seekers as they could acquire the Central Government job offer within their state only. So let’s audit the further details of the IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Recruitment 2020. Candidates have to be very attentive while they are referring to the academic qualifications of this recruitment. Because for multiple qualifications possessing candidates, this recruitment is applicable. See the post wise details, then decide the applicable post for you.
IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Notification 2020 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad|
|Name Of The Post||Non Teaching Posts like Junior Technician, Other Posts|
|Number Of Posts||152 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt job in Telangana|
|Registration Starting Date||23rd Jan 2020|
|Registration last date||17th Feb 2020|
The qualifications required to apply for the IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Recruitment 2020 are Master’s degree/BTech/ BE/MTech/ME/MS/Bachelor’s Degree/MBBS/BVSc/ITI qualification along with the relevant years of experience.
- Junior Technician: 35 Years.
- Multi Skill Assistant: 30 Years.
- For other Posts age limits, check the below image.
Post-Wise Salary details, age limit details are given in the below image. Check it.
Test/Interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications
Total IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Vacancy: 152 Posts.
- Registrar: 1
- Chief Library Officer: 1
- Deputy Registrar: 2
- Executive Engineer (Electrical): 1
- Technical Officer Gr-II: 1
- Assistant Librarian: 1
- Network/Systems Administrator: 2
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 1
- Sports Officer Gr-I: 5
- Medical Officer Gr-I: 1
- Lady Medical Officer Gr-I: 1
- Technical Officer Gr-I: 2
- Assistant Registrar: 4
- Bio-Safety Officer: 1
- Veterinary Doctor: 1
- Psychological Counsellor: 1
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 3
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 1
- Executive Assistant: 18
- Library Information Assistant: 2
- Hospitality Management Assistant: 2
- Physiotherapist: 1
- Physical Training Instructor: 1
- Lady Physical Training Instructor: 1
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 3
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 2
- Junior Accountant: 6
- Junior Assistant: 2
- Junior Technician: 36
- Multi Skill Assistant Gr-I: 22
- Technical Superintendent: 26
Application fee details are not mentioned in the official advertisement.
How to submit the IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Application Form 2020?
- Go to the IIT Hyderabad Official page iith.ac.in
- Let’s move to the “Recruitments” option.
- Download the IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 Notification.
- Know the post wise academic qualifications, maximum age limit, salary details.
- Those who possess the qualifications can open the IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Apply Online Link.
- Fill all the details in it.
- Pay the fees.
- And submit the form within the last date.
152 IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Vacancy
Many of job aspirants in Telangana state have the interest to apply for this IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Recruitment 2020. But they are feeling tensed about the process of registration. Any kind of mistake in the registration process will not be accepted by any recruitment board. In the same way, IIT Hyderabad officials will certainly monitor the information specified in the IITH Application Form and thereafter will provide the chance of taking part in the selection rounds. Willing candidates at first download the IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Notification 2020 to make a choice of applicable post for you. One should submit the application form only for the post in which he/she is applied. In case if you submit the form for ineligible posts, then you don’t any use. To acquire the job in the IIT Hyderabad, then the unemployed ones know the 152 IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Vacancy info properly.
IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Application Form 2020
As per the official notification, the procedure of the IITH Non Teaching Selection Process may start with the written exam or interview. The exact round of the recruitment will be decided after the last date of IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Application Form 2020. Until the end of 17th Feb 2020, the contenders can notice the registration link at the iith.ac.in site. The hiring Non Teaching Posts names are Junior Technician, Multi Skill Assistant, Technical Superintendent Posts. Qualifications and maximum age limit vary for each post, that’s why you have to check the specifications of each post, then select the applicable post during the submission of IITH Non Teaching Application 2020. Registrations are started by the candidates from 23rd Jan 2020 and the last date is 17th Feb 2020.
To download IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Notification 2020: Click Here
To Fill Application: Click Here
The IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Recruitment 2020 is simplified and explained through our page. Contenders, would easily catch up on the details along with the IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Apply Online Links on this page so that they can save more time for the preparation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date of IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2020?
The last date to register for IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Recruitment is 17th Feb 2020.
Mention the count of IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Jobs 2020?
The total IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Vacancies are 152.
What is the selection process of IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Recruitment 2020?
The IIT Hyderabad Non Teaching Selection Process may start with the written exam or Interview. Proper confirmation will be given after the application submission.