Indian Bank Security Guard Syllabus 2019-20 was uploaded by the Indian Bank officials at www.indianbank.in. So, candidates, who are attending the written exam must Refer Both Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Syllabus & Exam Pattern and combining them do the preparation for the exam.
- 1 Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Syllabus 2019-20 | Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Syllabus 2019-20 Details
- 1.2 Download Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Indian Bank Peon Exam Topics 2019-20
Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Syllabus 2019-20 | Exam Pattern
Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Exam Pattern 2019-20 is available on the current page. The officials have uploaded the syllabus and as per the Indian Bank Officials Syllabus it has been posted it on this page. We suggest to the applicants read the complete Indian Bank Security Guard Syllabus 2019 to know the involved topics in the written examination. Recently Indian bank Security Recruitment notification is released to hire the Security Guard cum Peon Posts. Respectively Indian Bank SG cum Peon Syllabus link was uploaded on the same page. We have provided the Quick link to download the Indian Bank Peon Syllabus. The syllabus is the only way to cover all the topics in the exam. The interested candidates can download the www.indianbank.in Peon Exam Syllabus 2019-20 through online mode. To attend the selection rounds the Syllabus plays the key role.
Click here: Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment
Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Syllabus 2019-20 Details
|Name Of The Bank||Indian Bank|
|Name Of the Posts||Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||Various Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Indian Bank Security Guard Exam Pattern
|S.NO||SUBJECT||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS||TIME DURATION|
|1||Knowledge Of Local Language||10||100||90 Minutes|
|3||Simple Arithmetic And Reasoning||10|
|4||Knowledge of Security Aspects||10|
|5||Basics Of Banking||10|
|Total||50 Questions||100 Marks|
Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Exam Syllabus 2019-20 – Topic Wise
- Developmental Plans.
- Social Reform Movements.
- Education and Culture.
- Political and Administrative Setup.
- Economic Development.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Number Systems.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations etc.
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Ranking.
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Decision Making.
- Mirror Images.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Embedded Figures etc.
- One word substitutions.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
- Sentence structure.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Commercial Banking
- Reserve bank of India
- International Banking
- Software usage and names (MS Office, MS Excel)
- Examples of Computer Devices
- Basic Knowledge of Internet Use
- Capital Market & Money Market
- Shortcut Keyset
- Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme
- Banking Terms
- Institutional Financing
- List of Important Abbreviations.
- Banking Awareness
- Sustainable Structuring of Stressed Assets (S4A Scheme)
- Banking Concepts
- Lead Bank Scheme: All You Need to Know
- Depositor Education and Awareness Fund (DEAF) Scheme
- Banking Ombudsman
- 10 Important Banking Terms To Remember
- List of Currency Terms With Explanation
- Investment and Exchange
- E-banking & Payment Banks
- Gold Monetization Scheme: Objectives & Benefits
- Recent Amendments in the Banking Ombudsman Scheme
- Public and Private Sector Banks
- Important Acts related to Banking and Finance in India
- International financial organization
- Cash Management
- Line of Credit Guidelines by IDEAS
- Other Banking & Financial Organisations
- Important Full Forms and Abbreviations For Banking Exams
Download Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Exam Pattern
Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Exam Syllabus PDF: If you want to qualify for the Screening test you must have to refer the Syllabus. To achieve the success of the written test candidates have to put more efforts into the preparation. At present situation getting the bank job is not an easy task. So candidates have to take the weapons of the Indian Bank Peon Previous papers, exam pattern, etc. Without knowing the correct information candidates did not perform well on the exams. So to get Shortlisted for the Written test you must have a thorough knowledge of Indian Bank Security Guard Exam Syllabus. By observing respective Exam pattern candidates will know the Time duration, Number of questions, total marks, etc. So you will acquire knowledge by seeing the syllabus & exam pattern.
Indian Bank Peon Exam Topics 2019-20
Indian Bank SG cum Peon PDf Syllabus: Contenders Who had applied for the recruitment notification are surfing for the Exam Topics on many sites. The Examination date not yet announced by the officials. They will update very soon. So candidates will have the maximum time to cover all the topics in the written examination. We have also uploaded the Indian Bank Exam Syllabus of Security Guard along with the previous papers etc. Officials are giving the equivalent importance to the Syllabus pattern. To acquire the knowledge regarding the Syllabus you must download the latest updated syllabus or Save the copy on your personal computer. Those who clear the written exam will get promoted to Physical test round.
Useful Links To Download
Main Site: www.indianbank.in
So before going to the examination every aspirant compulsory read the www.indianbank.in Security Guard Cum Peon Syllabus & Exam Pattern mandatorily. We are providing genuine information on our web portal recruitmentindia.in. So, keep visiting this page regularly.