Collect Indian Navy SSR Syllabus 2018 with free of cost on @ www.indiannavy.nic.in. The (Sailors) Artificer Apprentice syllabus is released now in the pdf format. Applied candidates should download it and use it in the preparation time for getting the highest score in the exam sence.
The Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Syllabus is issued by the board of Indian Navy in addition to the suitable exam pattern. Mostly in the SSR exam will be held on the month of August. So candidates get the syllabus as soon as possible and achieve your success without fail.
- 1 Indian Navy SSR Syllabus 2018
The Indian Navy AA Syllabus is updated here recently. In every year the board of Indian Navy releases notifications of recruitment for hiring the candidates who are willing and interested to work in their organization. In this year also the recruitment notification issued by the board authorities and this recruitment selection [porcessw as based on the written test purpose. Sio as per the cause, the official’s should issue the Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Syllabus on their official site. Applicants, also download the Previous Papers for the preparation purpose.
Aspirants who want to appear in the exam, those one’s catch the Indian Navy SSR Syllabus and start their preparation with perfect exam planning. Candidates don’t waste your time and use the time for the preparation only. Because most of the candidates enrolled their names for these vacancies. So as per the official thoughts, the competition was heavy. In this huge competition, without preparation, you can’t do anything. So download the provided Indian Navy AA Syllabus. For more information refer our web page @ recruitmentindia.in regularly.
|Name Of Organisation||Indian Navy|
|Name Of The Posts||(Sailors) Artificer Apprentice|
|Number Of Posts||Various|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||July 2018|
|Exam Date||August 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Around India|
|Official Site||@ www.indiannavy.nic.in|
|S. No||Name of Subjects||Durations||Marks|
|1||Science||1 hours||100 Marks|
- Correction of sentences.
- Verb Tenses.
- Re-arrangement of sentences.
- Correction of spellings.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Vocabulary and usage.
- Parts of speech etc.
- Indian Constitution.
- History – India & Punjab.
- General Science.
- Geography – India, Punjab & World.
- Important Days.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Polity.
- Who’s Who?
- People & Personalities.
- Social- Economic & Cultural Issues.
- Economy – India.
- Science & Technology.
- National & International Organizations.
- Books & Authors.
- Awards & Honors etc.
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Decimal Fractions
- Laws of motion.
- Units and measurements.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Physical world.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Kinetic theory.
- Wave optics.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Alternating current.
- Motion in a plane.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Current electricity.
- Surface chemistry.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Atomic structure.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- The s – block elements.
- Communication systems.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Solid state.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- P-block elements.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
If you check the Indian Navy SSR Syllabus, you have an idea about the exam topics link which is included in the exam or etc. The perfect exam scheme is essential to complete your preparation properly. At first, you know, the test pattern type like which topics are included in the exam, no.of. questions, no.of marks and allocated time etc. If you want to know these details, you should follow the Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Exam Pattern. By virtue of all the details are mentioned in the test pattern only.
Indian Navy SSR Syllabus 2018>>>> Download Here
You clearly observe the Indian Navy AA Exam Pattern, this test is totally an objective type multiple questions and this exam time duration is 1 hour. This test consists of 100 marks and the included subjects are Science, General Knowledge, English, Mathematics. In the subject wise Indian Navy SSR Syllabus Pdf was available here. You should click on the link and save the syllabus. You can’t be paid the money for the downloading purpose. With free of cost catch it and prepare well for getting the cut-off marks in the exam.