Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2023 as a part of providing Financial Assistance to provide the Professional Courses/ Post Graduation courses Abroad. As a part of the “Navratnalu” scheme implemented by Government of Andhra Pradesh the Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2023 is launched. ST, SC, BC, EBC, Minorities including Kapu Categories Meritorious students are eligible for the AP Overseas Education Scheme 2023. For students who will get admission to the top 200 universities as per the latest QS World Ranking universities only, the Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 is implemented on a saturation basis. Students who will get seats in 1 to 100 university-ranked will get full tuition fee reimbursement. Those who will get admission to 101-200 ranked universities will get a Financial Assistance of 50% tuition fee or 50 Lakhs whichever is less.
జగనన్న విదేశీ విద్య దీవెన పధకం నవరత్నాలు పథకం లో భాగంగా మళ్ళీ ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ ప్రభుత్వం ప్రారంభించింది. కాబట్టి, విద్యార్థులు ఎవరు ఐతే ఈ పథకానికి అప్లై చేయాలి అని అనుకుంటున్నారో వాళ్ళు అందరు ఈ పేజీ లో అర్హతలు, స్కీం గురించి, ఎలా దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవాలి మరియు ఇతర వివరములకు చుడండి.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2023 will be issued two times in an Academic Year as per the Abroad universities openings. The Students who want to graduate/ MS in Other countries must apply either in August-September for Fall Season (September to December) & in Spring Season in January-February (January to May). Now, for Fall Season, registration will be allowed for the students up to 30th September 2023. Checking the student’s eligibility and the college they get admission to, the Tuition fee reimbursement will be granted in Four installments. All the desired students can apply from this page.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2023 Details
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena|
|Issuing Government||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Eligible Candidates||Andhra Pradesh Graduates|
|Objective||To provide Finacial Assistance to the eligible students of Andhra Pradesh for studying Foreign Higher Education|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes|
JVVD Scheme Information 2023
Students to study PG, MBBS and PhD Courses Abroad are eligible for the JVVD Scheme Information 2023. The candidate age limit must be a maximum of 35 years to avail of the scheme. One member in a family in a Lifetime can avail of the JVVD Scheme. Students must avail all the eligibility conditions mentioned in this page. After applying, the selection committee will scrutinize the applications and finalize the student’s list who are eligible for the Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2023.
As per Govt Norms, 33% of seats will be registered for Female candidates through AP Overseas Education 2023. If there are no eligible female candidates, that percentage is also issued for the Male Students. Before applying for the Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2023, the student must choose the course and university in which they want to study. Based on those factors, the Tuition fee will be sanctioned and will be paid to the student account in Four instalments. Students for more Govt Schemes in Andhra Pradesh please visit our page.
- Candidates should be natives of A.P.
- The maximum age should not exceed 35 years as on date of publication of notification.
- Family income shall not exceed Rs.8.00 lakhs per annum.
- Only one candidate per family eligible.
- The candidate who availed financial assistance under similar schemes from the State or Govt of India is not eligible under the scheme.
- For Post Graduate courses: 60% marks or equivalent grade in foundation Degree in Engineering / Management / Pure Sciences /Agriculture Sciences / Medicine & Nursing /Social Sciences/Humanities.
- For Ph.D. course: 60% marks or equivalent grade in P.G course in Engineering / Management / Pure Sciences / Agriculture Sciences / Medicine / Social Sciences/ Humanities.
- For MBBS courses: 60% marks in Intermediate or equivalent course.
Documents Required for Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena:
- Caste Certificate from concerned Village/Ward Secretariat.
- Income certificate from the concerned Village/Ward Secretariat and should be physically certified by the concerned District Collector.
- Ration card of the family of the student, if available
- SSC certificate/Date of birth certificate (to determine the eligible age prescribed for the scheme)
- Aadhar Card.
- Nativity certificate from the MeeSeva/ Revenue Department.
- Qualifying Intermediate/ Degree/ PG certificate for admission to MBBS/PG course/Ph.D course respectively.
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination (for proof of acquiring minimum prescribed marks)
- TOEFL/ IELTS/ GRE/ GMAT score sheet
- Unconditional offer letter from a foreign university.
- NEET score card, in case of admission into MBBS course
- Copy of the latest Tax Returns of family members, wherever applicable
- Nationalised Bank Account details of student
- Latest passport size photo.
- Scanned signature.
- Self-certification from the student that no other member of his family availed financial assistance under a similar scheme from the state or central government and he/she also has not availed a similar scheme from the state/central government previously.
How to register for the Andhra Pradesh Overseas Education 2023?
- All the students first Visit jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in Portal.
- Next, they can choose Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Option.
- Open it and check the documents essential to upload while filling the Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2023 Application Form.
- Finally, take a printout of the Andhra Pradesh Overseas Education 2023 Application for reference.
|Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Application Link 2023||Apply Now|
|Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2023 JVVD-GO- MS-No-39-Overseas||Check Now|